Nice collar, boys.
干得好 伙计们
There's a lot of guns you got off the street.
从街上搜了挺多支枪啊
Just doing our job.
做好本分工作罢了
And extremely well, I might add.
我得说 做得特别好
Dirtbag from Kentucky trying to bring assault rifles into Chicago.
肯塔基的人♥渣♥还想带突击步♥枪♥来芝加哥
No, Sir. This is my house. Mi casa.
在我的地盘撒野 没门儿
All right, Serpico, here's what I got so far:
够了 Serpico 应该是这样的
"We saw the suspect had a flat tire.
"我们看到嫌疑人的车胎爆了"
"Pulled over to assist.
"然后就停下来帮忙"
Trunk was left open, where Officer Biggs spotted the guns"
"Biggs警官就在开启的后备箱里看到了枪♥支♥"
No. I spotted the guns.
错 是我看到了枪
You spotted the hooker in the passenger seat.
你看到的是在座位上的妓♥女♥
Which is the reason we pulled over in the first place.
这也是我们一开始停车的原因呀
Here's how it went down.
接下来是这样
1400 hours: McMillan and Biggs...
下午两点 McMillan和Biggs
Biggs and McMillan.
Biggs和McMillan
For the rhythm.
押韵嘛
Fine. Biggs and McMillan
好吧 Biggs和McMillan
spotted a suspect brandishing a tire iron.
看到嫌疑人挥舞着撬胎棒
He was changing a flat.
他正在换胎
Well, we didn't know that.
我们那时并不知道
The flat tire didn't give it away?
那个瘪胎不就说明了吗
Let me finish.
让我说完
Officer McMillan...
McMillan警官
seven-year veteran of the force, twice decorated...
七年老兵 两次受勋
pulled the patrol car over to give assistance.
停下车帮助别人
Suspect reaches into the trunk for unknown object.
嫌疑人探身后备箱之中寻找不明物体
It was a spare tire.
那是备胎
Man, don't "Monday morning quarterback" my story.
哥 别给我的故事放马后炮行吗
Okay. Two meatballs.
饭来咯 两个肉丸子
Ah, no, uh, I ordered the chef's salad.
哦不 我点的是主厨沙拉
I got pastrami. I know.
我点的是烟熏咸牛肉 我知道
That's just the name I put on the bag
这只是我在袋子上贴的名字
so I knew who I was delivering it to.
这样我就知道是要给谁的
Yeah. You're gonna change your tune tonight
等你今晚在新闻里看到我们
when you see us on the news.
你就不会这么蹬鼻子上脸了
Me and Mike just finished busting a gun-running gang.
我和Mike刚刚抓获一个军♥火♥走私团伙
Gang? It was a hillbilly and a prostitute.
团伙 不就是一个乡下人和一个妓♥女♥吗
I don't want to see you anywhere near me
待会儿我在酒吧讲这个故事的时候
when I'm telling this story at the bar later.
我希望你离我远点
Okay. 'Cause some lucky lady's gonna be spending the night
因为今晚会有一位幸运的女子
on a hero's futon.
拜倒在英雄的蒲团上
McMillan, phone!
McMillan 电♥话♥
I'll bet it's the mayor to give us a pat on the back.
我猜是市长要表扬我们了
Says she's your mother.
说是你母亲
You mean my grandmother.
你是说外祖母吗
She said, "Mother."
她说的是母亲
My mom's dead.
我的母亲过世了
All right, then there's a ghost on line two.
二号♥线有幽灵找
Hello.
你好
This is he.
我就是
But I think you got the wrong Carl McMillan;
但我不是你要找的Carl McMillan
My mother's deceased.
我的母亲已经过世了
Mm-hmm. Yeah. My grandma's name is Rosetta.
是的 我的外祖母叫Rosetta
Yeah. She does live on Oxford Street.
她确实住在牛津街
Yeah... I was born with an extra pinky toe.
是的 我天生就多长一个小脚趾
What's goin' on?
怎么了
This woman says she's my mother.
这个女人说她是我的母亲
Uh-huh. No, no, no, I'm still here.
我在听
I thought his mother passed away when he was little.
他的母亲不是在他小的时候就过世了吗
So did he.
是呀
McMillan, mayor on line one.
McMillan 一号♥线市长找
I ain't got no time to talk to that fool.
我没时间和那傻瓜说话
I got my dead mother on the phone.
我在和我过世的妈在通电♥话♥呢
All right, then, well, I'll-I'll let you rest.
那好 您休息吧
Okay. Good-bye.
再见
You okay?
你还好吧
Yeah. No.
还好 不好
I, I just, I don't know what I am.
我就是不知道自己是谁
What did she want?
她想干嘛
She's in a hospital down in Memphis.
她住在孟菲斯的一家医院里
She's very sick and... she wants to see me.
她病得很严重 想见我
So you gonna go?
那你会去吗
I, I don't know.
我不知道
I'm just trying to wrap my head around her being alive.
我就想搞清楚她怎么还活着
Are you sure it was your mother?
你确定她是你母亲吗
Uh... you know, I can't be positive, but
我不确定 但是
she seemed to know everything about me.
她似乎了解我的一切
You know, where I was born, uh, the stuffed piggy I slept with.
比如 我的出生地 我抱着睡的毛绒小猪
"Stuffed piggy."
"毛绒小猪"
Not now.
现在不是说这个的时候
Later?
一会儿
Of course.
当然
I just don't understand.
我就不明白了
You know, my grandma told me that she died
我外婆说我的母亲
when I was two or three years old.
在我两三岁时就死了
Where you goin'?
你去哪儿
I got to go talk to my grandma.
我要跟我外婆谈谈
Want me to come with you?
想要我和你一起去吗
No. I got it.
不用了 我能搞定
Wow.
哇
Yeah.
是啊
Biggs, it's the mayor again.
Biggs 又是市长
Mr. Mayor, Officer Michael Biggs, here.
市长先生 我是Michael Biggs警官
Well, thank you, sir!
谢谢您
Yeah. It was a lot of guns.
是的 现场有好多枪♥支♥
Yeah. My partner was there.
是的 我的搭档当时也在
You know, mostly in spirit.
你懂得 也就是个摆设
It's amazing. Your whole life you think your mother's dead
真不可思议 一直都以为母亲去世了
and then one day out of the blue she just calls you?
然后有一天突然她又给你打电♥话♥了
Carl's got to be freaking out.
Carl一定会吓坏的
Yeah. I'm traumatized when my mom calls
我妈给我打电♥话♥的时候我也惊呆了
and I know when it's coming.
更何况我还知道她什么时候会打来
Where do you think she's been this whole time?
你觉得她之前在哪
Your guess is as good as mine.
我也不知道啊
I mean, what drives a mother to give up her son?
一个母亲为什么会抛弃她的儿子呢
Maybe she was a secret agent.
也许她是个秘密间谍
Secret government agent. Ooh!
政♥府♥的秘密间谍
Or a trained assassin.
或者是个训练有素的刺客
Huh? Or jail.
或者入狱了
Foreign jail.
国外的监狱
She's probably sitting in some hellhole
或者她因为偷窃核秘密
for stealing nuclear secrets
一直躲在某个暗无天日的地方
and she had to give up the baby boy
她为了不使襁褓中的孩子遭到报应
to keep him safe from retribution!
被迫抛弃了他
That seems to fit. It does.
听起来很合理 可不是吗
It really does.
真的很合理
But you know, that's... I'm a writer, Mike,
但我是个作家 Mike
so it's just, it's kind of how my brain works.
所以这只是我大脑运作的结果罢了
I don't want to get ahead of it, but, you know,
我不想过早下结论 但是
I really see Denzel in the movie version, so...
我都能想象这事翻拍成电影版 主演丹泽尔华盛顿
Oh, okay. Speak of the devil.
好吧 说曹操曹操到
Oh, the devil is my grandma.
我外婆才是那个坏人
You okay?
你没事吧
I'm very, very not okay.
我非常非常不好
Carl, did you drive over here drunk?
Carl 你是醉着开到这里的吗
No. I walked over here drunk
我是醉着走到这里的
because I was too drunk to find where I parked my car!
因为我醉到不知道我把车停到哪儿了
She lied to me, Mike.
她骗了我 Mike
My grandma knew my mother was alive all these years and she lied!
外婆知道这些年妈妈还活着 但却骗我
剧集 | 迈克和茉莉(2010) | 导航列表