Well, she's my mother! Are you happy?
她还是我妈呢 你高兴了
Yes, very!
是的 非常高兴
Stay out of it. You started all this.
闭嘴吧 这一切都是因你而起
Don't yell at me!
别冲我吼
Okay, here come the tears.
啊 开始演哭戏了
Go ahead, manipulate your mother like you always do.
去吧 去摆布你妈 你一直都是这样
Okay, okay, let's everybody just calm down.
够了 够了 所有人都冷静一下
Shut up. You're not even part of this family.
闭嘴 你根本都不算这家的一员
Well, neither is he!
那他也不算啊
Why you gotta bring me into this?
你为什么要拖我下水
You're a shoe salesman!
你是个卖♥♥鞋子的
That was fun.
挺有趣
What do you want to do now?
你现在想干啥
Get you home.
把你送回家
I think I've had enough of you for one day.
我觉得这一天我受够你了
You're gonna leave me alone?
你要丢下我一个人
We could both use a little break.
我们俩可以各自休息一下
You can't abandon me now.
你现在不能丢下我
I'm very fragile!
我很脆弱的
I have a feeling you're gonna be okay.
我觉得你会没事儿的
I tried to kill myself last night.
我昨晚曾试着自杀
Yeah.
呵呵
What does "Huh, huh" Mean?
"呵呵"是什么意思
Nothing.
没什么
It's just so lucky
太幸运了
that the moment of your crisis
你命悬一线的时候
is exactly when I was coming through your door,
我正好进你房♥门
which happened to be conveniently unlocked.
而你房♥间门又正好没上锁
So you think that was a bluff?
你觉得我是在吓唬你
Well, I'll just throw myself out of this car right now.
我就直接下了这辆车算了
Really? Really.
真的 真的
Or, hey, I'll do you one better.
好吧 或者我来个更好的方案
Let me pull over here, right by the river,
我就在这河边停下来
and you can go drown yourself.
然后你就可以去跳河了
Yeah. Oh, look, we're here.
好吧 看 我们到了呢
Jump on out. Jump out.
出去啊 跳河去啊
River's waiting for you.
河就在那儿等着呢
Full of snakes and dead mobsters.
全是蛇 还有暴徒的尸体
But you're not gonna do it.
不过你肯定不会跳的
'Cause you know as well as I know
因为你我都知道
that you just create these little dramatic situations
你只是想制♥造♥这些富有戏剧性的场景
because you need the attention!
因为你就是需要别人的关注
Yeah. Oh, yeah, climb up on that railing.
对 啊对 爬上那个栏杆
Yeah, through that leg over there.
嗯 腿迈过去
There you go.
行啦
Yeah... oh, is this where I'm supposed to come out
对啊 哦 是不是在这里就该我出场
and try to stop you?
然后试着阻止你了
Well, I'm out.
我才不干呢
No, I'm sitting right...
我就是要坐在
Son of a bitch!
你个混♥蛋♥
Hey!
喂
Don't you dare swim away from me!
你敢从我这里游走试试
You could have gotten us both killed.
你这样会害死我们两个的
Don't be so dramatic.
别那么戏剧性
Me? You jumped in a river!
我戏剧性 你跳到河里去了
Man, that water's always so much colder than you remember.
这水永远比你印象中的要冷
You did this before?
你以前也这么干过
Yeah, well, usually from bridges.
嗯 通常都是从桥上跳
I prefer the one on Wacker.
我更喜欢在瓦克的那座
I mean, that view going down is incredible.
那下去的视野真是不可思议
What is the matter with you?
你到底怎么回事
"Bipolar sociopath."
"躁狂反♥社♥会♥者"
Oh, my God, really?
哦天啊 真的吗
Or, as I like to call it,
不过我喜欢把这叫做
the "Up-down boohoo sillies."
"时好时坏瞎咋呼傻蛋儿"
Can't they give you anything for that?
他们就不能给你开点什么药吗
Yeah, they give me lots of stuff,
他们给了我很多东西
but they're no fun.
不过一点不好玩
Even when you crush them and snort them.
就算弄碎了吸进去也不好玩
So you're off your meds?
所以你停药了
Duh. I jumped into the river.
这还用问吗 我都跳到河里去了
Okay, you... you know what?
好吧 你 你知道吗
I can't take this anymore.
我受不了了
Neither can I.
我也是
What is so wrong with your life, huh?
你到底什么毛病啊
I mean, you have the kind of talent
我是说 你有那种可以让我
that I-I would chop off my head to have.
切了自己的脑袋去换的天赋
Why can't you just be happy?
你为什么就是不开心
I can't write when I'm happy.
我开心的时候就写不出东西来
Oh, that's a load of crap.
哦 真是胡扯
Your talent is your talent whether you're happy or not.
你的天赋就是天赋 不管你开不开心
It's in you.
它都如影随形
That's easy for you to say,
你说起来容易
because you don't have any.
因为你一点儿也没有
All right.
好吧
That's my cue.
我该走了
Where are you going?
你要去哪
I'm taking my lack of talent
我带着我的天资不足
as far away from you as possible
能离你多远就走多远
and going home to what little I have of my happy family.
然后回家 现在我那欢乐家庭都快被你拆散了
You can't leave me. I need you.
你不能丢下我 我需要你
You need to dry out and suck it up
你需要把自己晾干 然后也别抱怨
and finish your book.
把你的书写完
Well, why don't you make me?
好吧 那你逼我写啊
Grow up! I'll pay you.
成熟点 我会付你钱的
Sorry, what?
不好意思 你说啥
Uh, $800 a week.
呃 每周800块
Plus damages.
加上赔偿金
Which I'm sure I will incur.
我肯定会出什么幺蛾子的
So you're asking me to help you write your book?
所以你在请求我为你写书帮忙
Yeah.
对
Write, run errands,
写作 干各种杂事
induce vomiting whenever necessary.
需要的时候给我催吐
I'm not saying yes.
我可没答应
But if I did,
不过如果我答应了
no more midnight calls.
不准半夜三更打电♥话♥
No more midnight swims.
也不准半夜三更游泳
Plus, you'd have to go back on your meds
还有 你得继续吃药
because this kind of crazy... no.
因为这种错乱 可不行
Okay? Do you promise me?
行吗 你答应吗
No.
不
Well, then you're gonna have to go find somebody...
好吧 那你就得再找个其他人
$1,000 a week.
每周1000块
Done.
成交
But just to...
不过得
get the taste of the river water out of my mouth.
把我嘴里河水的味道赶出去
You know what else would do that?
你知道还有别的什么可以做这件事吗
My tongue.
我的舌头
And no more of that either.
不许再这样了
You sure? Not even for $2,000 a week?
你确定 就算每周2000块也不行
No!
不行
Well...
好吧
N-No. No.
不不 不行
We'll see.
走着瞧呗
Hey there.
嗨
Hey.
嘿
What is that smell?
那是什么味道啊
Oh. Chicago River.
哦 芝加哥的河水
And a very aggressive lesbian.
还有一个狂放的女同性恋
What?
啥
剧集 | 迈克和茉莉(2010) | 导航列表