Yeah, it was just for today.
不 就只是今天
Are you kidding me?
你开玩笑呢嘛
I need you all week.
我整周都需要你
You're a force of nature.
你就是自然之力啊
She outworked my Mexicans.
她比我的墨西哥工人干的好
They're Guatemalan, Vince.
他们是危地马拉人 Vince
I don't care what part of Mexico they're from.
我不管他们来自墨西哥的哪个地区
They're good workers.
他们干得很好
And you outdid 'em.
而你比他们还好
What is happening here?
这怎么回事啊
I was sitting around, feeling sorry for myself,
我就在这坐着 垂头丧气
and Vince offered me, you know, an honest day's work.
Vince给了我份工作 有酬劳(诚实)的
Oh, who-who said anything about honest?
谁说要诚实了
I don't know what the boys told you, but
不知道那些工人跟你说了没
I can pay you off the books in cash
我可以不入账直接付现金
or fill your trunk with beer.
也可以给你装一车的啤酒
Well, we could use the money.
我们可以花那笔钱啊
We'll take the cash.
我们要现金
They all do.
工人们也是
The first week.
第一周的时候而已
Okay, uh, let me see if I got this straight.
听听我理解的对不对
You were a teacher.
你以前是老师
Then you became a writer.
然后成了作家
Now you're a forklift driver.
现在又是叉车司机
Yeah. Pretty cool, huh?
对 特别酷吧
I could watch you all day. It's like a beautiful dance.
我能这样看你一整天 就像一支美丽的舞
You're the Deney Terrio of forklift drivers.
你是叉车司机中的Deney Terrio
I don't know who that is, but thank you.
我不知道你说的是谁 但是谢谢
Come down from there, we need to talk.
下车来 我们来谈谈
Sure, what's up?
好的 什么事
You seem to be taking to this job, am I right?
你看起来挺愿意干这个 是不是
Yeah, I'm... I'm having a blast.
是啊 我玩得很开心
Good, that's what I thought.
很好 我也这么觉得
I see something in you.
我从你身上看到了一些好品质
You're smart,
你很聪明
hardworking, bullheaded.
工作努力 很顽固
We're not blood,
咱俩没血缘关系
but you remind me of a young me.
但你让我想到我年轻的时候
Oh, God, that started off as a compliment.
天呐 这听起来真有点
Then it took a really ugly turn.
欲抑先扬啊
What I'm saying is, those are the traits a person needs to run a business.
我要说的是 做生意正是需要这些特质
Well, that and a willingness
当然了 还需要在生意不好的时候
to set fire to a factory when things go south.
有一把火烧了工厂的勇气
What are you...? What are you getting at, Vince?
你想 你要说什么 Vince
I want you to help me run the company,
我想要你帮我经营公♥司♥
and one day, carry on the moranto name.
最后继承公♥司♥ 发扬光大
Are you serious? I've...
你说真的 我才
I've only been here for two days.
我才来这干了两天
Two glorious days.
十分美好的两天
And who else do I got?
我还能找谁啊
If there is one regret I have in my life,
要说我这辈子最后悔的事
it's that a child...
就是我自己
Has never come from these loins.
一个孩子也没造出来
Well, I think nature has a way
看来大自然很会
of weeding its own garden.
优胜劣汰吧
What do you say?
你觉得呢
You want to be my heir apparently?
要当我的继承人吗
Just let me mull it over.
让我好好想想
I'll... I'll run it by Mike.
我 我要和Mike商量商量
Sure. I understand.
当然了 我理解
You don't want to jump into something
你不想仓促决定要不要
that might solve all your financial problems in one fell swoop.
接手能解决你所有财政问题的工作
Think about it.
好好想想吧
I could, too.
我也可以的啊
I could totally torch this place.
我也可以一把火烧了这
So, what do you think? I mean, it's a lot of money.
你觉得怎么样 会有很多钱的
I do like that part.
我喜欢后半句
I mean, it would mean me giving up my writing.
这意味着我要放弃写作了
Sure would.
很显然
I could work for Vince during the week
我可以工作日给Vince工作
and then write on the weekends.
周末写作
Well, there you go.
也不错
Then when...? Then when would our special quality time be?
那 那我们的甜蜜时间又是什么时候呢
That's a very good question.
真是个好问题
So, you-you think I should tell Vince "No," Huh?
你的意思是我应该拒绝Vince
I think you need to follow your heart on this.
你怎么想的就怎么做吧
Oh, for God's sakes, Mike, have an opinion!
天呐 Mike你能不能提点意见
I'm trying not to!
我在努力不提
What?!
什么
I don't know what's going on, and I'm a little afraid of you!
我不知道你怎么了 我有点怕你
Why?
为什么
Molly, in the last three months, you've changed jobs three times.
Molly 过去的三个月里 你换了三次工作
I've barely changed pants that many times.
我换裤子都没这么勤
Well, and it's confusing for me, too.
我也纳闷这是怎么了
You know, I'm trying to find myself.
我试着想要寻找自我
I know I don't want to teach anymore,
我不想再教书了
and I don't...
而且不知道
I don't know if I'm good enough to write.
不知道我能不能当个作家
And for some weird reason,
还有很奇怪的是
I can drive the bejesus out of a forklift.
我叉车竟然开的很好
You don't have to find yourself!
你不用寻找自我啊
I found you.
我已经找到你了
And you're perfect.
而且你非常完美
Mmm. That's really sweet.
听着真温馨
But that doesn't really help me...
但真的帮不上我
Aah, I can't. I can't.
我没办法了 没办法
Sweetie, it's 4:00 A.M.
亲爱的 现在凌晨四点
When are you coming to bed? Oh, soon.
你什么时候睡觉啊 马上
I just... just have some ideas I want to get down.
我只是 只是有几个点子想写下来
So, you're quitting the warehouse gig?
这么说你不干仓库那个活了
No. It means I'm taking the warehouse gig.
没啊 我会继续在仓库干的
But you're writing.
但你在写文章啊
Exactly.
是啊
I mean, not worrying about the writing
不愁写作的事之后
got me thinking about the warehouse.
我就想到了仓库
And then, the warehouse started making me think, like,
然后仓库又让我联想到一些 比如
"Ooh, that's a pretty good place for a murder mystery setting."
"这场景太适合写神秘谋杀案了"
And then, next thing I know,
然后 接下来我已经有
I'm four victims and six chapters in.
四个受害者和六章的内容了
It's a bloodbath!
这是一场大屠♥杀♥
Okay, all right.
好吧 真不错
Sounds like you got it all worked out.
看起来你的问题都解决了
Yes, I do.
是的 都解决了
Well, if you are going to the warehouse tomorrow,
如果你明天要去仓库的话
which... I think you are...
我觉得你应该会去吧
...you should probably get some sleep.
你应该去睡一会
Yeah, I'll be right there.
好的 马上就去
Ooh. The warehouse supervisor doesn't know it yet,
仓库的主管还不知道呢
but he's about to get skewered by a forklift.
但他马上就要被叉车插穿了
Hey, kid?
孩子
You okay? You look a little tired.
你没事吧 你看起来有点疲惫
I'm fine. You sure?
我没事 你确定
Why don't you take a break?
要不然休息一下
No, I just... I just need another run at it.
不用了 我只要 只要再试一下就好
Just, all right, I got this.
好了 没事的 我能搞定
You know what?
你知道吗
I think I am gonna take you up on that break.
我还是听你的休息一下好了
This is not bad.
还不赖
Ooh, not bad at all.
一点都不赖
Ooh. That's pretty great.
简直是太棒了
剧集 | 迈克和茉莉(2010) | 导航列表