Oh, I see.
哦 我知道
That's so sweet of you guys to celebrate
让我们一伙人和你们共度
your anniversary with us.
结婚纪念日真是太贴心了
Well, we thought it would be fun to share it
那是 我们也觉得和当初见证我们婚礼的
with everyone who was there at our wedding day.
各位共享此刻会很有趣的
Plus, I forgot to make reservations at a restaurant.
况且我忘记预订酒店了
And I forgot it was our anniversary until about an hour ago.
一个小时前我才想起今天是结婚纪念日
To the best wife ever!
敬史上最佳老婆
Hey!
嘿
I remember that wedding like it was yesterday.
婚礼上的点滴我还记忆犹新
Of course, I was with Christina then.
当然 那时我还和Christina在一起
It was only later that she ripped my heart out of my chest.
稍后丫的就让我撕心裂肺 摧枯拉朽
But that night was fun.
不过说来那晚妙极了
Carl, that is Christina's loss.
那是Christina没眼光 Carl
May all the people who dumped us burn in hell.
弃我们者必将不得好过
Yeah. And here's to Mike and Molly.
就是 敬Mike和Molly
Oh, boy.
哦 天啊
I am beat. How about you?
我好累啊 你呢
Yeah, just came on like a wave.
嗯 我也是摇摇欲坠
Maybe we should head back.
我们该打道回府了
You guys stay and have a good time.
你们继续尽兴耍
Okay. Whoa, whoa, whoa!
嗯 喔 喔喔 打住
This is your party. What, are you just gonna
这可是你们的聚会 你们难不成
run out on the bill? You're right.
想逃单 你说得对
You're right. Here we go. Yup, yup.
你说的对 给上 没错 没错
Enjoy yourselves. Okay.
玩得愉快点 好了吧
What are we supposed to do with that?
就这么点能干嘛
Split a Lowenbrau?
要我们平分这瓶卢云堡吗
All right, here you go. Make it last.
好的 给你 欢乐无极限
Happy anniversary!
周♥年♥庆♥快乐
Happy anniversary!
周♥年♥庆♥快乐
They're gonna go do it, right?
他们是去做那事了吧
Oh, yeah.
肯定的
Can you imagine if we needed an empty house
你能想象我们每次想做♥爱♥的时候
every time we wanted to have sex?
都得需要一间空房♥子吗
Yeah, we'd be broke and they'd be alcoholics.
那就是我们破产 他们是酒鬼了
To the happy couple!
敬快乐夫妇
To the happy couple!
敬快乐夫妇
What?
什么
You tell 'em, honey.
亲 和他们说去
Do not tell Mike.
别告诉Mike
Damn it, why did you guys have to leave so much cash?
该死 你们干嘛留那么多现金
What were you thinking, giving free booze to people like us?
都不知道你怎么想的 给我们这种人塞免费的酒水
We were trying to be nice.
我们不就想对你们好点
Irresponsible is what you were.
这是不负责任
Your mother had eight White Russians. You could've killed her.
你娘愣是来了八杯白俄♥罗♥斯♥ 你是要她老命啊
The booze I can handle.
豪饮倒没什么
The dairy was the mistake.
混着奶制品喝才是犯了大错
It wasn't the only mistake last night.
那才不是昨晚唯一的错误
Morning.
早上好
Oh, there she is.
哦 她来了
So, you and Carl have fun last night?
你和Carl昨晚爽的很呐
I'm surprised you're walking straight.
没想到你还能站直
What? Excuse me?
什么 说什么
They were going at it like they were never gonna stop.
昨晚你们那架势 压根就没打算歇歇
What, you watched?
啥 你们还看了
Oh, yeah!
那是
They were just jerki' and a-twerkin'
他俩那叫天昏地暗
Yeah, grindin' and never-mindin'.
她整个花枝乱颤
Yeah!
就是啊
After you left, they took over that dance floor.
你们走后 他俩神魔乱舞 傲视舞池啊
Oh, good. Thank God.
还好还好 谢天谢地
You know, I think I should go to work.
我该去上班了
Oy vay.
哦 天呐
Last time I had that many White Russians, it was the '70s,
上次我身边有那么多白俄♥罗♥斯♥ 都是70年代的事了
and the Moscow Circus was in town.
那会儿莫斯科马戏团来镇上了
Victoria, get down here.
Victoria 给我下来
I know.
我知道了
Know what?
知道什么
I saw Carl in the hallway last night.
昨晚我在走廊里看到Carl了
I told him he should've climbed out the window.
我都叫他爬窗了
What were you thinking?
你脑子里想的都是什么啊
I was thinking nobody would see him
我在想要是那货爬窗
if he climbed out the window. No!
就没人看见了 不是
Carl is Mike's best friend and his partner.
Carl是Mike最好的哥们 他的搭档
How do you think he's gonna take this?
你叫他怎么面对这事
Again, the window would've solved everything.
再说一次 要是那货爬窗就一切安好了
No, it wouldn't 'cause you still slept with him!
并不会 因为你和他上♥床♥了
Molly!
Molly
If a tree has sex in the forest and nobody finds out,
要是林子里一棵树和另一棵搞上了 而且没人发现
did it ever really happen?
那这事真的发生过吗
What?!
什么玩意
I'm saying it's no big deal.
我意思是这没什么
Yes, it is a big deal because it's Carl.
不 这事了不得 因为你搞的是Carl
Okay? And you-you can't just throw him away
你不能像对待其他男人一样
like you do other men. He's not, he's not a disposable razor.
搞完就弃之不理 他又不是一次性剃须刀
That's not fair.
这不公平
Is it true?
是这么回事吧
Yes, but it's not fair.
是的 不过还是很不公平
You know, you get bored of this one,
你想 你要是厌倦他了
he's not going driving off in the van that he lives in.
他不可能坐着他的房♥车一走了之
He drives off in a squad car
而是和你姐夫 也就是我老公
with your brother-in-law, my husband.
坐在一块开车执勤
What about your husband? Hi!
你老公怎么了 嘿
He's cute.
他可爱啊
And huggable and he minds his own business.
招人爱 而且不管闲事
I know what this is about.
我知道是怎么回事了
You do?
真的吗
She bought me that remote controlled helicopter
她给我买♥♥了我结婚纪念日想要的
I wanted for my anniversary, didn't she?
那个遥控直升机 是吧
Yes!
没错
Ah!
哈
Best wife ever!
史上最佳老婆
Great. Now I've got to blow 200 bucks at Hobby Lobby
这下好了 现在老娘不得不去霍比罗比花两百大洋
'cause you can't keep it in your pants!
就因为你管不住裤裆里那货
I know.
我都知道了
What?
什么
I saw Molly this morning.
早上我看见Molly
She can't keep secrets from me.
她那点小心思才瞒不了我
She told you?
她和你说了
I figured it out.
我猜出来的
And, Carl, I have been wanting this for years.
Carl 那正是我这些年梦寐以求的
Seriously?
真的吗
Oh, yeah, it's gonna be fun as hell.
当然 那真是爽翻天了
Man... this is such a relief.
哥们 这太暖心窝了
And don't worry, we'll take turns.
别着急 我们可以轮着来
That is your sister-in-law.
那可是你小姨子啊
No, it's a remote control helicopter.
不是啊 不就是遥控直升机吗
Oh.
呃
What were you talking about?
那你说的是什么
Your helicopter thing?
你的直升机不是吗
Man, I'm sorry.
哥们 对不起
It's too late for that. You can't undo what you did.
太晚了 木已成舟 覆水难收
It just happened.
那事就这么发生了
Nothing just happens.
没有什么是随便发生的
I don't care how drunk you were last night.
我才不管你昨晚喝了多少
You broke an unspoken rule!
你打破了一个不言自明的规则
It wasn't unspoken. You've told me to keep
那不是不言自明 你只是叫我
my hands off of her for three years.
三年内不能染指于她
And you still slept with her!
但你还是睡了她
剧集 | 迈克和茉莉(2010) | 导航列表