So what if I've had a few pizzas, some wings,
所以吃点披萨 鸡翅
a little cheesecake, and a can of frosting?
芝士蛋糕 一罐糖霜 有什么关系呢
He's got food issues.
他有饮食问题
I could have died last night.
我昨天有可能死了
So I ate. Big deal.
所以放宽心吃了 有什么关系
What are you gonna do, shoot me? Too late.
你们能拿我怎么样 打我一枪吗 晚了
Somebody already did!
有人已经打了
Hey, you know what?
知道吗
Screw this.
去你们的
I'm going over to the AA meeting next door.
我要去参加隔壁的嗜酒者互诫会
They got better stories and they have snacks!
那边故事更好听 还有零食
Shut up, Harry.
住手 Harry
Have you seen Mike?
有见过Mike吗
No, but I saw you flip me the bird the other night.
没有 不过我见到你那晚向我竖中指
How did you see that?
你怎么看得见
I got the cataract surgery!
我做了白内障手术
Hey, good for you.
不错嘛
When's the last time you saw him?
你上次见他是什么时候
He was hobbling out of our OA meeting.
在参加戒食会时 他一瘸一拐地走了
Can you blame him?
你怎么能怪他
Nothing worse than those boo-hoo groups.
最烦这种哭哭啼啼的会了
I deal with my issues the old-fashioned way.
我都用老办法解决自己问题的
I drink.
喝酒
What's this?
这是什么
Making a feel-good pudding for the boy.
给我儿子做治愈系布丁
Really?
真的吗
Food is the last thing he needs. Hey.
他现在可不需要食物 嘿
I know how to heal my own son.
我知道怎么治愈我亲儿子
It wasn't a cast
六岁时他弄断了手
that fixed his broken arm when he was six.
治好他的并不是石膏夹
It was banana pudding,
而是香蕉布丁
morning, noon and night. And when that cast
早中晚各吃一次
couldn't fit anymore,
直到石膏夹不合用了
we knew he was healed.
我们就知道他好了
Are you insane?
你疯了吗
Pudding is not medicinal!
布丁又不是药
Calm down.
冷静
No, I will not calm down.
我冷静不下来
My husband was shot
我丈夫中枪了
and he won't talk to me about it,
可他又不愿跟我倾诉
and now he's eating himself into an early grave.
他只是拼命吃 不要命了
And I thought maybe you would want to help me
我以为你能帮我
because you're the only other person in this entire world
因为你是世界上唯一一个
who loves him as much as I do.
和我一样爱他的人了
Come here.
过来
Why?
干嘛
Just come here!
快过来
Put the knife down.
把刀放下
Oh, my God... what are you doing?
天呐 你在干嘛
I'm hugging you.
抱抱你
And no one needs to know about this.
别说出去
Well, I'm certainly not going
我肯定
to tell anybody about it.
不会说出去
Okay.
好吧
There you are.
你在这啊
Man, do you have any idea how many people
你知道有多少人
are out there looking for you?
在找你吗
Three.
三个
Yes.
没错
Well, thanks for coming.
好吧 谢谢你来找我
I have something I want to say to you.
我有话跟你说
You're sorry?
"对不起"吗
I quit.
我不干了
What are you talking about?
你在说什么
I want you to turn my badge in for me.
我想要你帮我把警章还回去
Get outta here.
算了吧
I'm done. I don't need it.
我不干了 不要了
First of all, no.
第一 不行
And secondly, when we do decide to quit,
第二 就算真不干了
that's gonna be a decision that we make together.
那要我们一起决定才行啊
As a couple. Oh...
作为一对搭档 噢
Just take the damn badge.
拿着这破警章吧
What... I will not!
什么 才不要
And what has gotten into you?
你到底中什么邪了
A bullet, okay?
中了颗子弹 行了吗
Okay.
行
Thank you.
谢谢
Well, I tell you what,
这样吧
you've had a... A long couple of days.
你在这待了好几天了
Why don't I just drive you home?
我送你回去吧
That's probably a good idea.
那好吧
The bartender cut me off.
酒保都不给我东西了
Yeah? You don't seem that drunk.
是吗 你也没喝多醉啊
From the nachos.
不给我玉米片了
Man...
伙计
we have patrolled every inch of this city.
我们已经巡逻过了这座城市的每个角落
We sure have.
是啊
Look.
看那
There's the park where we busted that carriage driver
在那个公园 我们抓获了
for selling drugs.
贩毒的司机
Yeah, I knew something was fishy.
是啊 我当时觉得很可疑
Too many junkies were taking
毒贩都喜欢在
romantic rides around the duck pond.
鸭子池塘边绕圈子
You're a damn good cop,
你真是块当警♥察♥的料
'cause you're the one who figured out
是你猜到他把毒品
that he was hiding the drugs in the manure bag.
藏在肥料袋里的
You know what still gnaws at me, though? Hmm?
我还是有点没想通 什么
Where did that horse poop?
那家伙都去哪方便的啊
Oh!
噢
And there goes the building
还记得这座大厦吗
where you saved that jumper.
你在这救了个要跳楼的
Yeah, that one could have gone
是啊 他本可以有
a couple different ways.
很多别的路可走的
Not with Mike Biggs on the job.
要不是和你一起工作
I still can't believe that you went out on that ledge.
我都不敢相信你竟敢走到高楼边缘
God, you remember how afraid of heights you used to be?
天啊 还记得你以前有多恐高吗
I still am.
现在也恐高
I just worked through it.
我只是试着克服它
It's what you gotta do.
只能那样做了
Well, whatever you did,
好了 无论如何
you saved a man's life.
你救了他一命
I know what you're doing, Carl.
我知道你在干什么 Carl
Yeah, is it working?
那管用吗
I could take you by that drain pipe
我还可以带你去那条
where you rescued that stuck kitten
你救小猫的排水管
and the fire department
后来消防员
had to come rescue the stuck you.
又去救你
Just drive.
专心开车吧
Hey.
嘿
Oh. Thanks for coming home.
欢迎回家
Sorry, I... had to work some things out.
对不起 我得自己好好想想
What are you doing?
你在干嘛
I'm making a sundae as big as my head.
我在做一个跟我的头一样大的圣代
You trying to make me feel bad?
你想要我自责吗
No, I'm trying to make me feel good.
不 我想让自己开心
Molly, please, don't... don't... don't do this.
Molly 拜托 别 别这样
I was wrong.
我错了
I should've talked to you.
我应该跟你谈谈的
You know, if you can't come to me,
如果你不跟我谈
and I can't come to you, then what are we doing here?
我也不跟你谈 那我们现在在干嘛呢
剧集 | 迈克和茉莉(2010) | 导航列表