Almost done.
马上好了
You said that three bodies ago.
三具尸体前 你就这么说
Come on in. You can keep me company.
进来吧 我可以和你作伴
I can't. Sorry.
我不敢 抱歉
Sure you can.
你当然可以
You just got to do this one step at a time.
你只需要一步一步来
Here. Look at Mrs. Kilgallon.
来 看看Kilgallon夫人
I... don't want to.
我 不想看
Just look at her.
看看嘛
She was a nice old lady who died peacefully in her sleep.
她是个好人 在睡梦中平静地死去
So, no bullet holes?
身上没有弹孔吗
Well, just a tramp stamp, believe it or not.
就有个低腰纹身而已
All right, I'll look.
好吧 我看
Ooh-hoo, ooh.
哎哟 天哪
Look, I'm looking.
看 我在看她呢
See? Nothing to be scared of.
没什么好怕的吧
Nope. You're right.
是的 你说得对
Do you want to touch her?
你想摸一下吗
No, I couldn't, no. Ooh-hoo-hoo.
不 我做不到 噢噢噢
She doesn't mind.
她不介意的
I mind, I mind.
我介意 我介意
Why are you giggling?
你干嘛一直傻笑
I don't know. But I can't stop.
不知道 我停不下来
Just give her a little poke.
就轻轻戳一下她
Poke? No, no poking, can't poke.
戳她 不行 我不能戳她
This will be great for your writing.
这对你写作有好处啊
You're always saying that you want to experience new things
你总是说想要些不一样的经历
so that you can describe them.
然后写到书里去
Ugh, I did say that, didn't I?
我确实说过 是吗
Okay.
好
Ooh. Ooh-hoo-hoo-hoo.
噢 呼呼呼
Ooh! Ooh!
噢 吼
I did it. I touched her.
我做到了 我摸了她
I touched a dead lady. Ooh.
我摸了一个死人 哇哦
See? It's no big deal.
看吧 没什么大不了的
Actually, she's a lot colder than I thought she'd be.
其实 她比我想象中冷很多诶
It's like...
就像
it's like, uh, touching bologna.
就像 在摸一根腊肠
That reminds me, I got some cold cuts in the fridge. You hungry?
说起这个 冰箱里有些熟食 你饿吗
Ooh. Oh, God, she opened her eyes.
我的天哪 她睁眼睛了
Look-it, she opened her eyes!
快看啊 她睁眼睛了
Calm down.
冷静点
Sometimes this happens.
有时会这样的啦
Oh. Aah!
噢 啊
Bologna. Aah!
碰到腊肠了 啊
"He was helpless,
"他很无助
His hands bound behind his back
他的双手被绑在背后
while her hungry mouth greedily enveloped his sw..."
而她用饥渴的小嘴贪婪地含住他的"
Yo, big guy. Oh, nothing!
嘿 大个子 啊 没什么
What you doing?
你在干嘛
Just grabbing a bite.
就是吃点东西
Molly's not home, nobody's home,
Molly不在家 谁也没在家
I didn't do anything.
我什么也没做
That Molly's laptop?
那是Molly的电脑吗
Yeah, I be... I believe that is.
是吧 我想是的
She's pretty private about what's on there.
她很注重电脑里的个人隐私
You're not reading it, are you?
你没偷看 对吧
No. Pfft.
没有 噗
All right.
好吧
See you in the morning.
明早见
Night. Night.
晚安 晚安
Mike. Nothing!
Mike 没什么
Oh, boy.
天哪
Oh, boy.
天哪
Oh, God.
我的天哪
You okay?
你还好吧
Well, I'd kill for some Purell.
我十分想要消毒液
Sorry Mrs. Kilgallon gave you the hairy eyeball.
抱歉 Kilgallon夫人冲你翻白眼
I don't know how you can do this for a living.
真不知道你怎么能以此为生的
Oh, it's like anything.
这很平常啊
You get used to it.
习惯就好了
Yeah, but doesn't it make you a little sad?
是啊 可是你不会觉得有点悲催吗
Sometimes, sure.
有时候 当然会
But over the years, you find little ways to cope.
不过这么多年了 也有一些应付的法子
Like what? Like marijuana.
比如什么 比如大♥麻♥
Want some?
来点吗
No, that's not my thing.
不 这不是我的菜
You sure?
你确定
Just a little toke to take the edge off.
小小一口烟 飘飘入仙山
No. We were gonna go drinking.
不 我们本来要去喝酒
This is just a different approach
这只是殊途同归的
to solving the same problem.
解决问题的办法
What problem?
什么问题
Life, baby.
生活啊 亲爱的
Okay, fine.
好吧
Fire it up.
点吧
All right, I should tell you,
我得告诉你
the last time I smoked pot was in college and it didn't
我上次抽大♥麻♥ 还是上大学时
have much effect on me.
而且对我没什么用
Who's a dead person?
谁是死人
You're a dead person.
你是死人
Oh, yes, you are. Oh, yes, you are.
是你 是你 就是你
"He grabbed a fistful of her chestnut hair
"他一把抓住她栗色的头发
"And dragged her to the bay window
"将她脱至窗前
"Where the entire town
"整座城市
"Could see her surrender.
"都能看到她的屈服
"She had no choice.
"她别无选择
She was a slave to his tumescent length."
面对他高涨的巨物 她甘做奴隶"
Yikes.
我的妈呀
Who'd have thought your meek little wife
谁能想到你那温柔可人的妻子
knew 50 different words for boner?
居然知道勃起的50种不同说法
She went to college.
她上过大学的
You know, your vocabulary expands.
你懂的 词汇量自然会增大
"Expands." That's funny.
"增大" 真有意思
It's wild.
太狂野了
Her-her diary's nowhere near this dirty.
她的日记从没这么黄啊
You read her diary?
你看过她的日记吗
You hacked her computer.
你还黑了她电脑呢
We all have blood on our hands.
我们的手都不干净
All right, all right.
好吧 算了
The question is, what do I do now?
关键是 我现在该怎么做
I know what I'd do.
告诉你 我会怎么做
I'd study this thing like it was the Talmud.
我会把这个当犹太法典一样研习
What?
什么
Your wife just handed you an erogenous road map
你老婆给了你通往她秘密湿地
to her protected wetlands.
的情欲地图啊
Use it.
好好使用
No.
才不要呢
I'm not really the "Kinky, tie 'em up,
我又不是那种"痴迷捆绑
put things where they don't belong" Kind of guy.
喜欢在人家私处乱插东西"的人
Well, this isn't about you.
这么做又不是为了你
It's about Molly wanting to try new things.
是因为Molly想尝试新事物
I mean, how would you like it if someone
如果一个人每天早上
served you the same stack of pancakes every morning?
都给你做一堆同样的煎饼 你会怎么想
Are you kidding?
你在开玩笑吗
That's his fantasy.
这可是他日思夜想的美事
You just made his stomach turgid.
这么说会让他的胃口"肿"起来的
What I'm saying is,
我的意思是
you might have to step outside your comfort zone
你应该走出自己的安乐模式
to please your wife.
去取悦你老婆
剧集 | 迈克和茉莉(2010) | 导航列表