Oh, I had to fish out J.C.
哦 我得把J.C从河里捞上来
You know, for as polluted as that water is,
虽说河水已经被严重污染了
it was oddly refreshing.
还是很诡异地有种新生感呢
Molly, what-what kind of hold does this woman have on you?
Molly 那女人给了你施了什么法啊
She's paying me $1,000 a week.
她每周付我1000块
Ooh, Beans likes that.
哦 豆仔喜欢
Oh, guess who.
猜是谁
Hi, J.C.
你好啊 J.C
Well, I'm... sorry that you're hungry.
我 我很抱歉你饿着了
No, you have food in your house.
不 你家里有吃的呀
I made you a peanut butter and jelly sandwich today.
我今天给你做了点花生酱还有果冻三明治
Okay, first, get the bread out.
好吧 首先 把面包拿出来
You put peanut butter on one side,
你在一面涂上花生酱
and you put jelly on the other.
然后另一面涂上果冻
Yes, you can do this.
不 你可以的
For 1,000 bucks a week, you go over there
那每周1000块 你还是去那边
and make that nice lady a sandwich.
给那位好小姐做个三明治吧
剧集 | 迈克和茉莉(2010) | 导航列表