Oh. Are you sure they didn't make a mistake?
话说 他们会不会搞错了啊
Uh, that's my name!
这上面是我的名字啦
Peggy, yeah, read that! Read that!
Peggy 你好好看看
That's my name. All right.
是我的名字 好吧
I'm gonna be living my dream in Iowa for eight weeks.
简直美梦成真 我可以在那待上八周耶
How are you gonna ruin that, Peggy, huh?
Peggy 这下你没法捣乱了吧
Eight weeks?
八周
Does Mike know about all this?
Mike知道这事吗
Damn it, you always find a way.
见鬼 还真被你钻到空子了
Hey, sweetie.
嘿 宝贝
Hey.
嘿
Oh, why the long face?
怎么愁眉苦脸的
Oh.
噢
Victoria! Honey, I'm home!
Victoria 亲爱的 我回来啦
I love this.
这感觉太棒了
It's like living in a sitcom.
就像在演情景喜剧一样
I hope they kill off your character.
那我希望编剧赶紧把你的角色写死
This guy.
这家伙真是
Okay, okay. Drop the bag.
好啦好啦 先把包放下
Just sit down, forget about Carl and enjoy.
别理Carl了 赶紧坐下放松吧
Shake 'n Bake?
这是Shake 'n Bake?
Either I did something good, or you did something bad.
这要嘛是奖励我的 要么就是你干了什么坏事求原谅的
What?
什么
No. I think you need to stop pointing a finger
不是啦 别指责我了
and start licking a finger.
赶紧开吃吧
Whoa. Is that Shake 'n Bake?
喔 这是Shake 'n Bake 吗?
Not for you. Why? There's plenty.
没你的份 为什么 这不是挺多的嘛
Vince, I'm just trying to have a quiet dinner with my husband.
Vince 能让我和老公♥安♥静地吃个晚饭么
Get out.
闪一边去
I would love to, but Joyce asked me to clean the fridge.
我也不想吵你 但Joyce让我来清理冰箱的
And I should really get on that.
我得开始干活了
Right now.
而且是马上
At this most inopportune moment.
在这个不讨喜的时候
Just give him a piece of chicken.
把我的鸡肉分一块给他吧
Two, or I'm defrosting the freezer.
两块吧 我还得给冰箱除霜
I hope you choke.
真希望你吃噎着了
I might. Looks a little dry.
说不定呢 你看这肉干巴巴的
Scram!
滚呐
I don't know how much more of this I can take.
我觉得自己快要崩溃了
There are seven people in a three-bedroom house,
这房♥子才三间卧室却挤了七个人
and you're the only one I like.
而且除了你 其他人我都看不顺眼
Well, I'm sure we'll get through it.
我们会熬过去的啦
You know, sometimes we...
你知道吗 有时候
we'll have to make sacrifices, knowing that in the future
为了美好的未来 我们不得不做点牺牲
it will all be worth it.
有付出才有回报嘛
I know. I know. My mom will move back home,
我知道啦 我娘终归会搬回去的
and then it'll just be me
到时候就只剩我
and Carl and Victoria and Joyce and Vince.
还有Carl 还有Victoria 还有Joyce 还有Vince
Am I leaving anybody out?
我有数漏了吗
Only me.
你忘了我
Hey, there's my boy! How you doing?
嘿 这不是我宝贝儿子嘛 今天怎么样
Good, good.
凑合 凑合
Yup, we're just... just sitting down to a nice dinner.
我们正在这享受晚餐呢
Chicken. Smart. It'll cushion the blow.
鸡肉啊 高招 能缓和一下打击
What blow? No blow, no blow.
什么打击 没什么 没什么
Here you go.
拿好你的肉
Thank you. Good-bye.
快去吃吧 再见
Whoa, whoa. What the hell you doing?
嘿嘿 你在干什么呢
You're giving her all the thighs.
你怎么把鸡腿肉都给她了
Give it up. You been made.
放弃吧 你已经暴露了
What is she talking about?
她说的是什么意思啊
I have some exciting news.
我有个激动人心的消息要告诉你
More for her than you.
激动她心而已
Will you shut up.
你能闭嘴吗
What is going on?
到底什么事啊
Well, um...
这个嘛
I've been accepted into one of the most prestigious
我被一个在全国极负盛誉的写作小组
writing programs in the country.
录取了
Honey, that's great! Yeah.
这很棒呀 亲爱的 是啊
In Iowa.
不过是在爱荷华州
For eight weeks. Okay, you know what?
而且是八周哟 我说你啊
Now no chicken. Now you get no chicken.
别吃了 你没得鸡肉吃了
No chicken.
不给你吃了
So you're gonna leave me for two months?
所以你要抛下我两个月?
Or I'm gonna stay with you for ten months.
换个角度嘛 我有十个月都和你待在一起呢
Hmm?
不错吧
Who wants a thigh? You want a thigh?
谁想要鸡腿肉 都给你好不好
Aw. Unbelievable!
难以置信
You did this on purpose.
你这是故意的
Yeah, maybe.
嗯 也许吧
Mike, it's an opportunity of a lifetime.
Mike 这是个很难得的机会
Oh, I'm sure it is!
哼 我猜也是
I can't believe you did this whole deal
你居然完全不和我商量
without even talking to me about it.
就做了这个决定
Well, we're about it talking now.
我们这不是在商量了嘛
No, you're telling me. Talking about it would be,
不 你这只是告知我 真正的商量应该是
"Honey, I'm thinking about applying for an out-of-state
"亲爱的 我准备申请加入一个跨州的写作小组
workshop for a couple months. You okay with that?"
可能会去几个月 你觉得怎么样"
Are you okay with that?
那你现在觉得怎么样嘛
Not now I'm not, no.
我觉得不怎么样
Keep it down. I'm eating.
小点声 别打扰我吃东西
Stay out of this. Mike, would you just
没瞎掺和 Mike 你能给我个
give me a chance to explain?
解释的机会吗
Something smells good.
吃什么呐 闻着挺香
Chicken. It's not.
鸡肉 并不好吃
I cannot believe you're okay leaving me alone
真不敢相信你居然要抛弃我
in this mental hospital.
让我一个人待在这神经病院
I'm sorry. I know I should've handled it better,
我很抱歉 我本应该处理得更好的
but, I mean, it's a very prestigious program.
但是 这真的是个很有名的小组活动啊
You could at least try to be happy for me.
你至少应该为我感到高兴
That's all I do is be happy for you.
我一直都是这样做的呀
I was happy for you when you quit your job,
你辞职的时候 我支持你
I was happy for you when you became a writer.
你决定当个作家 我支持你
Well, guess what? I'm not happy you're going!
现在你要弃我而去 我可高兴不起来
And you don't seem to care about that.
而且你跟个没事人似的
Move your car, Barney!
Barney 把车给我挪开
Coming, Fred!
好嘞 Fred
Oh, I really messed this up.
唉 我这次真的搞砸了
Oh, good, you know.
哟 你还知道错啊
What do I do?
我该怎么办?
I mean, I-I want to attend this workshop,
我想要参加这次活动
but not if it's gonna jeopardize my marriage.
但这样又会影响到我的婚姻
Oh, please.
拜托
Your marriage will be just fine.
你的婚姻会没事的
How do you know?
你怎么知道
Because I know your husband.
因为我太了解你老公了
He'll whine, he'll cry,
他也许会一哭二闹三上吊
he'll bitch, he'll moan, then he'll come around.
但最后他总是会回心转意的
You think so?
真的吗
He hit the jackpot with you.
他那是上辈子积了德才娶到你
He knows that. That's true.
他自己知道 那倒是
You could go to an eight-week orgy and he'd still be waiting.
你就算去个八周的群♥交♥狂欢会 他都还是会等你的
With flowers.
而且手捧鲜花
I don't know. He stormed out on Shake 'n Bake.
我可不确定 他气得连Shake 'n Bake都吃不下了
That is... that is big.
这可是大事
It's real simple, honey.
亲爱的 这事其实很简单
When he comes back, tell him you're sorry, say you screwed up,
等他回来了 你跟他道个歉 承认你做错了
then you throw yourself on your sword.
假装要自爆
Then you throw yourself on his sword.
但其实是让他爆了你
Oh! Ugh.
恶心啊你们
剧集 | 迈克和茉莉(2010) | 导航列表