Peggy, I know you're nervous about all this,
Peggy 我知道你很紧张
but, you know, I think a lot of times,
但我觉得很多时候
these things turn out to be nothing.
往往都是虚惊一场
Really, Dr. Know-It-All?
真的吗 万事通医生
Is that your prognosis?
这就是你的陈断吗
You mean diagnosis.
是诊断
I'm... You know what?
我要 算了吧
I'm-I'm gonna turn this in.
我去交表了
Okay, I think that's as far as we can go with the forms.
好了 我想我们只能填到这样了
Oh, fine.
行
Have seat; we'll call you when the doctor's ready. Okay.
请坐吧 医生好了我会叫你们 好的
Um, do you know how long this might be?
这大概要等多久呢
'Cause my mother-in-law gets a little...
因为我婆婆有点
You'll see.
你等下就知道了
Shouldn't be too long.
不会很久的
Okay. Thank you.
好的 谢谢
Aw, damn it.
去你妹的
We got a runner.
有人逃跑了
After what we saw at your mom's house,
目睹了你妈家那一幕后
I'm finally getting my appetite back.
我到现在才有点胃口
I thought we weren't gonna talk about it.
我还以为不会再说这事呢
I can still see 'em when my eyes are closed.
我闭上眼睛还能看到那画面
They were so white.
那么白
Okay. We were all there.
好了 我们当时都在场
I'm sorry. I just, you know, I got to talk it through.
对不起 我只是不能憋在心里
I'm suffering a little PTS-Double-D.
我有点D罩创伤后遗症
Enough.
够了
Have you heard from Molly yet?
Molly有打给你吗
No. I'm sure if it's anything serious, she'll call me.
没有 要是情况严重的话 她会打给我的
What are you gonna do if the news ain't good?
要是结果不好的话 你要怎么办
What I always do...
像我以前一样
stick my head in the sand and hope it goes away.
把头埋在沙子里 祈求一切都会过去
Say what you want... it worked for jury duty.
随便你怎么说 这确实帮我躲过了陪审员义务
You're gonna have to deal with it sometime.
有时候 你还是要面对的
Well, I know, but what options are there?
我也知道 但我有什么选择呢
Put her in a home, move in with her, she moves in with us.
让她进养老院 或搬去跟她住 还是她搬过来住
None of these scenarios is pleasant. Yeah.
哪一种的结果都不好 是啊
I'm gonna have to go through the same thing with my grandma.
我也要对我外婆做同样的事
What are you gonna do with her?
你要对她干嘛
I have no choice, I got to do what's right.
我没选择 我只能做对的事
Stick her in a home.
送她去养老院
How is that right? Nana raised you.
这哪里对了 是外婆养大你的
Yeah, but you see the way she treats me.
对 但你也看到她怎么对我的
Calling me Black Gilligan.
她叫我"黑Gilligan"
Sorry, little buddy.
抱歉了小伙计
I know...
好了
Uh, if you like, I can discuss your hurt feelings tonight
如果你愿意 今晚她带我去吃饭的时候
when she takes me out to dinner.
我可以跟她谈谈你这些感受
She's taking you to dinner?
她带你去吃饭
I probably shouldn't have said anything.
我不该说的
You see what I'm talking about?
你懂我意思了吧
If she wants to live her last days
如果她希望在晚年
with her loving grandson taking care of her,
有个孝顺孙子照顾她
she best start treating me better.
她最好对我好点
When I get old, I'm going back to Senegal.
等我老了 会回去塞内加尔
Really? Oh, yes.
真的吗 对啊
In my country, elders are treated with respect
在我国家 老人都备受尊敬
and cherished. Aw, that's nice. Oh. Yeah.
和爱惜 那很好啊
Of course, no one really lives past 50.
当然 没人能活过五十岁
you have visitors in the main lobby. Dr. Kravitz...
大堂有人找你 Kravitz医生
Peggy?
Peggy
Yes, sweetheart?
怎么了 亲爱的
Sweetheart?! Oh, sorry, wrong Peggy.
亲爱的 对不起 找错了
Oh. Um, excuse me. Sorry.
不好意思
Hope... hope that heals.
希望 早日康复
Oh, that is never gonna heal.
那怎么可能会康复
Lord, I'm not really comfortable
主 这医院教堂的
with the non-denominational makeup of this hospital chapel,
非教派装饰让我不太舒服
but it'll have to do.
但无所谓了
We both know what team You're on.
我们都知道你是站哪边的
Lord, You have given me so much over the years...
主 这些年来 你给了我那么多
a wonderful home, a loving son, and I...
美满家庭 孝顺儿子
I thank You for that.
对此我心存感激
I know You'll do with me what You will, but
我知道 要来的总要来
please, please, don't take my mind.
但我恳请你 不要带走我的理智
The last thing I want to be is a burden to the ones I love.
我不希望给我爱的人造成负担
Peggy. Oh! Holy hell!
Peggy 天杀的
Look what you did... you made me swear in the Lord's kiosk.
看看你做了什么 你让我在主的面前开骂了
I'm... I'm sorry.
对不起
I've been searching everywhere for you.
我到处在找你
Oh, I needed to gather my thoughts.
我需要集中思绪
Or what's left of 'em.
也所剩无多了
Peggy, I'm...
Peggy 我
I'm not gonna pretend to know what you're going through but...
我不会装作了解你的情况 但是
I do think you should see a doctor
我真的觉得你该去看医生
so you know what you're going through.
这样你才能知道自己的情况
He's just gonna tell me what I don't want to hear.
他只会说些我不想听的结果
Maybe. Maybe not.
可能会 也可能不会
Then what am I gonna do?
那我要怎么办
What if I can't manage on my own?
如果我不能自理的话怎么办
You sure as hell don't want to take care of me.
你绝对不会想照顾我
I don't.
我不想
You might want to work on your bedside manner.
你要改改对病人的态度
I didn't say I wouldn't.
但我没说我不会
I said I don't want to, and you don't want me to, either.
我说我不想 你也不想要我来照顾的
But I will.
但我会
No matter how we feel about each other, you're still my family.
哪怕我们再讨厌对方 你还是我的家人
I guess we are kind of stuck with each other.
看来我们是无法分开了
Okay. How about we go upstairs and talk to that doctor?
好了 上去跟医生谈谈怎么样
Might as well get our money's worth.
钱可不能白花
That Medicaid-mooching bastard'll probably
那混♥蛋♥医疗补助制度
charge us for the appointment anyway.
搞不好还要收我们的预约费
See? There's the woman I don't want to take care of.
这才是我不想照顾的女人
So the doctor said Peggy's electrolytes were off.
那医生说Peggy是缺少电解质
After all that, she was just dehydrated.
搞那么多 原来她只是脱水
So not looney, just thirsty?
不是疯了 只是渴了
Well, that, and she'd gone off her blood pressure medication,
有这个原因 还因为她之前停了降压药
so, yeah, kind of threw her for a loop.
所以才有点糊涂了
So she'll be back to normal?
那么她会变回正常吗
Well, she'll be back to herself; I'm not sure what you call that.
她会变回本来的她 正不正常就不好说了
I guess the takeaway from all this is, keep hydrated.
我们要吸取教训 小心别脱水了
L'chaim.
干杯
Hey. What's going on?
发生什么事了
A little setback in construction.
施工出了点问题
We thought we were cutting through some old pipes,
我们以为切的是旧水管
and unfortunately, it was electrical conduit.
很不幸 那原来是电线导管
Knocked Carl clear across the room,
Carl都被电击到屋子那头了
but his shoes stayed on the ladder.
但他鞋子还在梯子上
Never seen anything like it.
从来没看过这样的事
Again, Ma, that's Samuel.
妈 都说了那是Samuel
Whatever.
随便吧
Oh, my God. Is he okay? Yeah, he's gonna be fine. The house,
天哪 他没事吧 他没事 但房♥子
on the other hand, is
从另一方面来说
gonna be without electricity for a few days.
会停电好几天
I guess I'll have to stay with family.
看来我只能跟家人待一起了
I knew that was gonna bite me in the ass.
我就知道说那句话会有报应的
I'll be in the basement. Call me when dinner's ready.
我去地下室 晚餐好了告诉我
Where you going? I'm going to her house.
你去哪儿 我要去她家
I don't need no stinkin' electricity.
我用不着什么烂电力
剧集 | 迈克和茉莉(2010) | 导航列表