You're giving her a little too much credit.
你对她也太有信心了
Oh, am I?
哦 真的吗
You know, when my mental faculties start slip-sliding away,
等我智力逐渐衰退的时候
I want you to do the right thing.
我希望你能做对的事情
Remarry?
再婚
Before that.
之前
Take a lover?
找个情人
No.
不
I want you to end my suffering peacefully.
我希望你能安宁地结束我的痛苦
Tell me we're going for ice cream,
对我说带我去买♥♥冰激凌
then, when I'm smiling like an imbecile in the front seat, bing!
等我坐在你前座上 笑得像个脑残的时候 呯
You whack me on the back of the head with a hammer.
拿榔头直接对准我后脑勺来一锤
Hey, do you want to go out for ice cream?
嗨 你想出去吃冰激凌吗
Anybody need a snack from
谁想来点厨房♥里的小吃
the kitchen before I take my whore's bath?
我就要去洗妓♥女♥浴了
No, I'm good. Nah, nah.
不 我不吃 不了 不了
All right.
好吧
Well, if you hear the ding of the microwave,
如果你听到微波炉"叮"的一声
that's me heating up my washrag.
是我的毛巾热好了
Don't run in thinking it's popcorn.
别跑过去以为是爆米花
I won't come anywhere near that kitchen.
我不会靠近那厨房♥的
Don't worry. We'll get lunch delivered.
别担心 午饭我们叫外卖♥♥
Once we reinforce these joists,
等我们加固好这些托梁
we can start putting in the brackets.
我们可以开始放支架了
How'd you learn so much about construction?
你从哪学了那么多建筑方面的知识
Well, when your village gets burned down and rebuilt every three months,
如果你们村也老被烧毁 每三个月就要重造一次
you get pretty good with your hands.
你们动手能力也很强
Unless, of course, the warlords chopped them off.
除非军阀砍了你们的手
You guys think she's okay?
你们觉得她还好么
She's a little pitchy, but she can carry a tune.
有一些走调 不过总的来说还是在调上的
I mean her mental state.
我是说精神方面
She seems all there to you, right? Yeah.
你觉得她神智清醒吧 是啊
She's sharp as ever.
当然 她歌♥声一直这么刺耳
Although she does keep mixing me up with Carl.
她老把我和Carl搞错
I think that's less about her memory
这可能不是记忆力问题
and more about the era she grew up in.
而是她出生的那个年代问题
I know you're worried but, the way I see it,
我知道你担心她 但是我看来
she's still the same old Peggy Biggs.
她还是那个Peggy Biggs
Ma!
妈
Oh!
哦
Sorry. I forgot I wasn't alone.
抱歉 忘了你们在这
Samuel, she's gone.
Samuel 她走了
I'm gonna stay up here for a while.
我在上面呆一会
How am I even supposed to start this conversation with her?
我怎么开口和她提这件事
"Hey, Ma, nice weather we're having.
"嗨 妈 天气不错"
By the way, we think you're going nuts."
"顺带说一下 我们觉得你疯了"
Well, that is not the word I'd choose.
我不会这么说
So, what, "Loopy"? No!
那说什么 "傻了" 不
"Bananas"? No...
"老糊涂" 不
"Cuckoo"? No.
"老疯子" 不
You're trying to just open a dialogue with her,
你就试着跟她聊天
see if she's even aware of her behavior.
看看她有没有意识到自己的行为
I hope she's aware.
我希望她意识到了
I saw things today no son should see. Ever.
今天我看到了作为一个儿子永远不该见到的东西
I know.
我知道
It's gonna stick with me, Molly.
我永远忘不掉那画面 Molly
She came out of that kitchen and there they were.
她从厨房♥走出来 那东西就在那
They were so white.
白花花的
I told you I don't want to hear any details.
跟你说了我不想听任何细节
Enough people have already been hurt today.
今天受伤害的人已经够多了
Hey, Peggy.
嗨 Peggy
What are you doing here?
你在这干嘛
Waiting for my son to come tell me I'm going loony.
等我的儿子过来告诉我我疯了
Oh.
哦
Are you?
你疯了吗
No, I've just been a little forgetful lately.
不 我最近只是健忘了点
Apparently if that happens after you're 50,
显然只要过了五十岁 你一健忘
everybody starts thinking you got the Alzheimer's.
大家就当你是老年痴呆患者
Mm.
唔
Or at my age, they think you just smoke too much pot.
或者像我这年纪 大家就觉得你抽了太多大♥麻♥
Is that what your deal is?
你真的是这样吗
It is, yeah. Mm-hmm.
是的是的
Okay, here we are.
我们来了
I'll leave you to it.
那你们聊
And later, you know, if you
过会儿
need to forget about all your forgetting...
要是你想忘了你健忘的事
I'll be in my room.
我就在我房♥间
So, Peggy, uh, Mike wanted to...
那么 Peggy 呃 Mike想和你
talk to you about what's been going on lately
聊聊最近发生的事
with the bathtub and the, the forgetfulness.
关于那个浴缸 还有健忘的事
And the... toplessness.
还有 光膀子那事
Mike, you want to, you want to jump in here?
Mike 你要不要 要不要说说话
Ma, we-we love you.
妈 我 我们爱你
We care about you.
我们很关心你
Are-are you going nuts or what?
你 你是不是疯了或者怎么样了
Mike!
Mike
I don't need to sit here and listen to this.
我不要坐在这里听你说这些
Well, we just want to talk and make sure everything's okay.
我们只是想和你聊聊 确保你没事
You're not gonna put me in a home.
你别想把我送去养老院
Of course we won't. Of course not.
当然不会 我们不会的
Yeah, you say that now.
是啊 现在你们是这么说
If things get too bad, we'll deal with it.
如果情况变糟的话 我们来处理
Of course we will.
我们一定会的
Yeah, worst case, you come here and live with us.
是啊 实在不行 你就来和我们住
Well, yeah, I-I...
是啊 我
We don't need to get ahead of ourselves here.
我们先别操之过急了
We're not gonna ship her off to some institution.
我们不能把她送去那种机构
I'm not saying that! Where we gonna put her here?
我没说送她去那 只是来这儿她住哪呢
We're already packed in like sardines.
我们自己都挤死了
This is my mom! She deserves the best.
这是我妈 她应该住在最好的地方
We'll stick her in the basement.
让她住地下室
Oh, so you can lock me down there like some illegal housekeeper?
哦 你就可以把我锁里面 像那种非法的管家一样
No, nobody is going to live in the basement.
不 没人会住在地下室里面
This is just a discussion.
我们只是在商量
Nothing is being decided.
没硬要怎么样
Damn right it isn't, 'cause I'm getting out of here.
说的真♥他♥妈♥对 我要走了
Where are my car keys?
我车钥匙上哪去了
Ma, I drove you here.
妈 我开车载你来的
Let me take a look at that basement.
我看一眼你们说的地下室
Go.
去
What do they need all this nonsense for?
他们要填我这些乱七八糟的干嘛
They just want to know your medical history
他们就是想了解你的身体状况
so they can try to help figure out what's going on.
然后才能诊断你的情况
All they want is my Social Security number,
他们就是要我的社保号♥码
so they can sell it to the Russians.
一会就去卖♥♥给俄♥罗♥斯♥人
I don't think that's what they do.
我觉得他们不会
But we'll just leave that blank.
但是我们这边先不填好了
Okay... I'm gonna erase this because your first name is Margaret,
好的 我先把这里擦了 你名字是Margaret
and not Go To Hell.
不是去你妈♥逼♥
Okay, does your family have
好的 你的家人
a history of any of the following... Glaucoma?
有没有以下疾病 青光眼
Yes.
有
Oh, okay. Anemia?
哦 好的 贫血
Yup.
有
Seizures?
癫痫
Oh, yeah.
有
Really?
真的假的
My Uncle Jumpy.
那个神经舅舅
If you clicked on the room light too quick,
如果你突然开灯
he'd flop around the floor like a fresh-caught carp.
他会像活鱼一样在地上翻腾
剧集 | 迈克和茉莉(2010) | 导航列表