And she screwed us again!
她又涮了我们一把
Excuse me.
借过
Sorry. Excuse me!
不好意思 借过一下
Sorry.
不好意思
Ew. Ugh. Hey, have you seen a...
呃 嘿 你看见个
Okay... have you seen a, a curvy brunette
好吧 你看见个 深肤色
with a lot of hair, probably not a lot of clothes?
一头浓密卷发 或许一身暴露打扮的姑娘吗
Are you dancing or pointing?
你是跳舞还是指人
Are you dancing or... ? Oh.
你是跳舞 还是 哦
Okay, got... Thank you. Hey.
好吧 知道了 谢谢 嘿
Victoria.
Victoria
Oh. That's...
那个
All right... Oh.
好吧 哦
That's a lot. Um...
真是多啊 呃
Sorry, that's my mistake. But have... have you seen someone
对不起 是我的错 不过 你 有没有见过一个姑娘
who looks a lot like you?
打扮和你很像的
Yeah. Oh. Thank you.
是啊 多谢了
Hey, Victoria, I...
嘿 Victoria 我
Oh. Oh, wow.
哦哦 哇
Good for you. Okay.
够波涛汹涌哈 好嘞
You're both... you're both doing great.
你们俩都 都挺不错的哈
It's, it's close, but just...
已经很像了 不过
well, no cigar, so...
没有那"香肠"就好了
thank you.
多谢
I'm sorry. Coming through! Sorry!
不好意思 让我过一下 不好意思
Sorry about your loss.
对此我深感遗憾
Can't believe she left me.
不敢相信她竟然离开了我
Look, don't take this the wrong way,
别误会 我没有别的意思
but just looking at you, I could tell
不过你看看你 我一看就知道
Victoria was too much woman for you.
Victoria这妹子你驾驭不了
She's a Harley. Brother, you need a Vespa.
她是驾哈雷 哥们 而你需要的是小黄蜂
Listen, pal,
听着 哥们
just know you did nothing wrong.
你什么都没做错
You know, you and her are just too different.
只是你们俩本来就不是一类人
I know you're trying to make him feel better,
我知道你是想让他好受点
but different does work sometimes.
但有时候"不是一类人"才吸引人
I mean, you should know better than anybody.
你应该比任何人都清楚
What are you talking about?
你在说什么
He means you and Molly.
他是在说你和Molly
What about us? Come on.
我们怎么了 拜托
Your wife's well-read, well-educated, well-mannered,
你老婆读书好 教育好 教养好
and you're just "Oh, well."
你只是"就这样吧"
This can't be a surprise to you.
你不会才知道吧
Molly and I are very compatible.
我和Molly可相配了
Hey, if you're gonna try and justify your relationship,
如果你要为你的婚姻正声
just say "Opposites attract," Because that's your best argument.
还不如说"两性相吸" 因为这已经是你最好的辩词
If we're so different, then why'd she marry me?
如果我们有那么大差距 那她为什么要嫁给我
Who knows? Maybe you followed her home,
谁知道 可能是你跟着她回家
she thought you were cute.
她觉得你很可爱
Same reason people adopt three-legged dogs.
和别人领养三只腿的狗一样的道理
20 bucks if you jam that little sword through Carl's tongue.
如果你把你那小剑插Carl的嘴里 我给你二十美元
Hey, I'm fine with it, as long as the bar's liable.
我是无所谓 只要酒吧肯负全责
James, wha... what... what do you think?
James 你 你 你觉得呢
Where the hell did he go?
他去哪了
Of course the rich guy leaves us with the bill.
我就知道最后会是我们三个穷鬼付钱
That son of a bitch. None of us even wanted the calamari.
这混账 炸鱿鱼本来就不是我们仨想点的
Whew! Sorry I've been a little AWOL.
抱歉 最近都不常来
Had a fella tying me down.
有个家伙把我困住了
You know how that is.
这个你最懂了
Victoria.
Victoria
I've been to every gay bar in town.
镇上所有的同性恋酒吧 我都去过了
Do you know how many drag queens look like you?
你知道有多少变装皇后跟你长得像吗
Or do I look like them?
或者是我和他们长的像
Do you want a shot? No, I want to know
你要来一杯吗 不 我想知道
what the hell you're doing.
你到底在干嘛
I just need a quiet place to think.
我只想找个安静的地方思考
Okay, I know why you're running, you know?
好吧 我知道你在逃避
You think you don't deserve to be happy, but you do.
你认为你没资格快乐 但是你有
No, that's not it at all.
不 根本不是这样
Yes, it is.
是的 就是这样
Okay? You just... you don't see yourself how we see you,
我们能看到的优点 你自己都看不到
that you're sweet and... and special,
我们觉得你很可爱 很特别
and I just want you to have a guy tha... that appreciates that.
我只是想你找个懂得你的好的男人
Not you.
不是你
I want that, too. Well, then why do you keep running from it?
我也想这样 那你为什么老是逃避呢
Because you scared the hell out of me!
因为你把我吓坏了
How? I've done nothing but support you. Yeah,
什么 我只是在支持你 是啊
but you're getting all excited and putting crazy pressures on me.
但你一直表现地很激动 一直给我压力
You know, you already have me and James married off,
在你的幻想里 我和James都已经是老夫老妻了
and playing old-people card games,
玩老人玩的牌类游戏
and taking awful vacations with you and Mike.
还要和你和Mike一起去无聊的旅游
I'm sorry that I was looking forward to growing old with you.
我很期望和你一起变老真是对不起哦
That's very sweet.
真感人
But you got to keep that crap to yourself...
但你得把这些东西留在自己心里
it freaks me out.
真的吓坏我了
All right, I guess...
好吧
I can be a tad bit... pushy.
我是有点操之过急了
All right, I'm very pushy.
好吧 我♥操♥之太急了
Thank you.
谢谢
It's just...
只是
I've looked after you my whole life.
我一辈子都在想着照顾你
It's hard to...
很难
hard to turn that off.
很难让我不关心你
I don't want you to turn it off.
我不想你不关心我
I just want you to tone it down.
我只希望你能稍微收敛点
That's fair.
那可以
I didn't make all the good guys go away, did I?
那些好男人不是我逼走的 是吧
No.
不
Some of it was me.
有些是因为我
But the pharmacist, he's on you.
但那个药剂师 那是因为你
No!
不是吧
All right, "It was the best of times... "
好吧 "这是最好的时代"
Well, this should be a fun read.
应该是本有趣的书
"... it was the worst of times... "
"也是最坏的时代"
This Dickens guy's all over the place.
叫狄更斯的这家伙 脑子真不清楚啊
Hey. Did you find Victoria?
嘿 你找到Victoria了吗
Yep. And six other dudes that looked just like her.
找到了 还有六个和她长得一样的男人
What are you still doing up?
你怎么那么晚还醒着
Oh, nothing. Just reading.
没什么 看书而已
I read.
我读书的
No, you don't.
不 你不读书
I know.
我知道
How do you put up with me?
你怎么忍♥受我的
I don't like any of the stuff you like.
你喜欢的东西 我都不喜欢
I hate reading, I hate the opera,
我讨厌读书 讨厌歌♥剧
and if there was a hell, mine would be a botanical garden.
如果有地狱 我的地狱就是植物花♥园♥
What? We had a great day.
什么 我们那天很开心啊
I mean, you kept wanting to go see the azaleas.
你一直想去看杜♥鹃♥花
Because they were near the exit.
因为它们离出口比较近
Mol, we're... we're so different.
Mol 我们 我们真的很不同
I mean, you're smart...
你又聪明
you're well-read...
又饱读诗书
you're beautiful.
又漂亮
I'm Shrek with a buzz cut. Mike!
我就是个寸头史瑞克 Mike
Why'd you marry me?
你为什么会嫁给我
Pl... please, just tell me.
就告诉我吧
I married you because when I see a good thing,
我嫁给你是因为当我看到一个美好的事物
I don't run from it.
我不会逃避
And you made me feel safe...
你让我很有安全感
and happy.
很快乐
剧集 | 迈克和茉莉(2010) | 导航列表