Yeah.
没事
Ooh, look at that.
瞧瞧
I just chose a chair right away.
我马上就选了把椅子坐下了
I think we're making progress.
有进步噢
Well, you would know. You are the one
当然了 在心理学入门课程里
who aced that intro to psychology course.
你成绩可好了
Okay, what's on your mind?
好了 你有什么想法
Well, um, I-I think
这个嘛 我觉得
I'm ready to kind of fill in some of those blanks.
我准备好填补那些空白了
About your father?
关于你父亲的空白
Yes. So, what do you want to know?
是的 你想知道什么
Why don't you just talk?
不如你就这么随便说吧
Okay, um...
好吧
I mean, I know there's something...
我知道 有点什么
you know, there with... between me and my dad.
我和我父亲之间有点什么
I just... I don't know what it is,
我就是 不知道究竟是什么
and every time I...
我每次
I think about him, I have to stop,
每次想到他 我都得立马打住
'cause I just feel too much.
因为有太多的感受涌上心头
What do you feel?
有什么感受
Boy, you are nosy, huh?
你还真爱管闲事啊
Thank you.
谢谢
I feel the usual.
就和以前一样的感受
I feel sad, I...
我觉得很难过
I miss him, I feel guilty. I...
我很想他 我觉得很愧疚 我
Guilty?
愧疚
I guess.
是的吧
Why guilty?
为什么觉得愧疚
I hate that I'm so mad at him.
我讨厌自己那么生他的气
Why are you mad at him?
你为什么生他的气
'Cause he left me, you know?
因为他抛弃我了
I mean, he was supposed to be there for me,
他应该陪在我身边
and then he died, and...
但他去世了
he wasn't.
不在我身边了
And, you know, at ten years old, I had to step up
那时我才10岁 我就得扛起家中的担子
and be the responsible one in the house.
照顾我家人
Why did you feel you had to take on that role?
为什么你觉得你要那样呢
Oh, I keep forgetting
我总是忘了
you haven't met my mom and my sister.
你还没见过我妈和我妹
Trust me, I had to...
我必须
grow up really fast,
早点懂事
and, you know, do the right thing
就是 做那些该做的
and get good grades and find a steady job and...
拿个好成绩 找个好工作
Sounds like you were busy.
听起来你很忙
By the time I looked up from the laundry pile, I was 30.
当我不用操心那堆脏衣服时 我已经30岁了
So all this acting out
所以你现在这些行为
seems like you were...
感觉像是
making up for lost time?
你在弥补逝去的时光
Finally experiencing the childhood that you'd put on hold?
终于能体验你搁置已久的童年生活
That's good.
真有你的
I mean, that's...
我说
that makes me sound like less of a nut job.
你这么一分♥析♥ 我好像不太像疯子了
Well, I can assure you, Ms. Flynn,
Flynn女士 我能向你保证
you are not a nut job.
你不是疯子
I'd love it if you could write that down,
如果你能把这句话写出来就好了
so I could show my family.
这样我就能拿给家人看了
No, really, could you?
不 我说真的 你能不能写出来
Oh, you really want me to do that? Yeah.
噢 你真要我写啊 嗯
You know all my craziness lately is because of you, right?
我最近的疯狂举止都是因你而起 知道不
What did I do?
我♥干♥嘛了
Well, first of all,
首先
your big mistake was making me feel so safe.
你最大的错误就是给了我安全感
Therapist said I haven't had stability like that since my dad.
心理医生说 我父亲去世后 我就再也没有安稳的感觉了
'Cause of that, I was... I can try new things
正因为现在我很有安全感 所以我才能
and been able to kind of take risks
尝试那些新花样 敢于冒险
I haven't done since I was younger.
这都是我童年时没有经历过的
So, if I was no-good, hard-drinking loser,
所以说 如果我是个酗酒的人♥渣♥
you'd still be a teacher?
你现在还只是一名老师
Of course. What other choice would I have?
当然了 不然我还能干嘛
I don't know how I feel about all this.
我都不知道我现在有什么感觉
You should feel great.
你应该感觉很好
Here, open that while I fire up this stogie.
给 打开 我来点这支低等雪茄
Your dad sure did like cheap beer.
看来你♥爸♥喜欢便宜啤酒
Wait till you taste the cheap cigar.
等你抽一根便宜雪茄再说吧
So, the therapist recommended this?
是心理医生建议你这么做的吗
Sort of.
差不多吧
He said he wanted me to find a way to forgive my dad
他说他希望我能找到一个方式来原谅我爸
and say good-bye to him in a real way.
真正和他道别
Cheap beer and cheaper cigars?
便宜啤酒和更便宜的雪茄吗
He liked what he liked.
他就是喜欢这些
Okay, raise them up.
举起来
To you, Dad.
爸爸
I miss you.
我很想念你
I miss your laugh.
想念你的笑声
I miss your...
想念你的
aftershave smells.
刮胡水的味道
I miss holding your hand.
想念握着你的手
Most of all,
最重要的是
I miss that you weren't able to walk me down the aisle
我多么希望我和我的挚爱结婚时
when I married the love of my life.
你能在我身边 带我走进教堂
It's nice to meet you, sir.
很高兴认识你 先生
Don't worry.
别担心
I'm gonna take real good care of her.
我会好好照顾她的
I'm glad you're here with me.
我很庆幸你在这陪我
Me, too.
我也是
Switch.
交换
Oh... oh, yes, yes, yes.
对 太好了太好了
You know, now that we've gotten me all straightened out,
既然现在我已经没事儿了
we may need to take a peek under your hood.
是不是该探探你的内心世界了
Come on.
别这样
Let me just finish your dad's crappy cigar in peace.
让我安静地抽完你老爸的破雪茄嘛
All right, but you can't live in denial forever.
好吧 不过你不能永远否认现实吧
Watch me.
走着瞧
So, uh, why'd you want to see me?
你为什么要见我呢
Oh, I think it's helpful to have the spouse involved
我觉得让配偶参与到疗程中
in the healing process.
会很有帮助
Great. Anything I can do to help.
好极了 我能怎么帮忙
All right, well, why don't you tell me something about yourself?
不如你先跟我介绍下你自己吧
Okay, well, uh, I'm a police officer.
好的 我是一名警官
I am happily married.
我婚姻幸福
Oh, geez.
天呐
Is it your mom again?
又是你妈打的吗
Yeah, but I'm not gonna take it.
是啊 我才不接呢
Does your mother call often? All the time.
你妈经常给你打电♥话♥嘛 每分每秒
She won't leave me alone.
她就不能让我安静会儿
I mean, I know I'm her only son,
我知道她只有我一个儿子
and I'm all she's got left in this world,
她在这世上只能依靠我一个人
so that responsibility falls on me,
我知道这份责任在我肩头
and it's a lot.
但这个担子太重了
I mean, I'm just one man.
我就是一个人而已
I don't know how much more I can take.
我不知道我还能承受多少
I mean, nothing's ever good enough.
什么都不够好
She just takes and takes and takes!
她总是不停地向我索取这索取那
There's no end to it!
永无止境
It's never gonna stop!
什么时候才是头
Can I have some tissues, please?
给我拿点纸巾
See, I told you. I told you.
我跟你说了吧 跟你说了吧
剧集 | 迈克和茉莉(2010) | 导航列表