剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表
and everyone else here,
还有在场的诸位
I will never hit you like that again.
我再也不会像那样打你了
Like this, you mean?
你是说像这样吗
This first set of pictures is what Rusty looked like
前面这几张照片是你打他那晚
when he came home the night you beat him.
回家的时候拍的
And the second set
而接下来这几张
is what he looked like the day after.
则是第二天他的伤势
I had no idea that this was...
我没想到这会
Rusty, I don't know what I need to do
Rusty 我不知道该做什么
to try and make this okay, but I want to try.
来弥补这一切 但我会尽力的
Annie wants to try.
Annie也想要弥补
I apologized. Tell me what else I can do.
我给你道歉 告诉我要我还能做什么
Well, if you want to prove that you're sorry,
好啊 你要想表达你的歉意
then you can sign this paper
就在这文件上签字
surrendering your parental rights
放弃你的亲权
and allow me to become a ward of the state.
让我受州政♥府♥监护
Wait a se... hold on, Rusty. Wait. W-w-w-wait.
等等 等一下 Rusty 等一下
Annie wants to add you to our family.
Annie是想要你加入我们家的
I don't think you understand, Daniel.
我想你没明白 Daniel
We're trying very hard to avoid arresting you.
我们正尽量避免逮捕你
Arresting me?
逮捕我
For what?
凭什么
For child abuse.
就凭你虐待孩子
To which you confessed yesterday in my office.
你昨天在我办公室里承认的
And that you should have to ask why we would arrest you
看到这些照片之后 你倒是真该问问自己
after seeing those pictures...
我们为什么要逮捕你了
It's just a very bad sign, Danny boy.
真不是个好兆头啊 Danny亲
Look, we put you in front of a judge...
听着 我们要把你推上法庭的话
That's assault and battery of a minor.
就会以暴♥力♥殴打未成年人来起诉你
That will trigger investigations with any other children
那会引发一系列调查 一系列关于你所监护的
who might be under your supervision.
其他孩子的调查
Like your fiancée's daughters.
比如说你未婚妻的女儿
On the other hand, your booking photo
另一方面 你的出庭照
might make a nice addition to your wedding album.
将会为你的新婚相册增添光彩亮丽的一笔哦
Hold on! Hold on! Y...
打住 打住 你们
I admit that I made a mistake.
我承认我错了
But...
可是
I did my best.
我已经尽力了
Unfortunately, Daniel,
很不幸 Daniel
your very best turns out to be a crime.
你的尽力最终却成了犯罪
You...
你
You don't understand.
你们不明白
If I tell Annie that I signed away my responsibility
要是我告诉Annie我甘愿放弃抚养
for my own son...
亲生儿子的责任
There are two choices in front of you.
有两条路给你选
They are both very clear and easy to understand.
都很清晰明确
Sign this document,
在文件上签字
surrender your parental rights over Rusty,
放弃对Rusty的亲权
or prepare to be arrested and arraigned for trial.
或者准备被捕 接受法♥院♥审判
If it's any comfort to you, Daniel,
如果这能给你点安慰的话 Daniel
yesterday, I was reminded just how much
我想告诉你 昨天我还想着
good fathers are willing to sacrifice for their children.
一个好父亲愿意为了自己的孩子牺牲多少
You're not cut out for the job.
你根本不配为人父
You may just have ruined my life.
你这是在毁了我的生活
Good.
好
Congratulations, kid.
祝贺你 孩子
We should all sign on as witnesses.
我们作为见证人都要签字确认
Now, this is the best deal we've done so far.
这一次 才是我们做得最好的一次审讯
Guys, Sharon, thank you so much.
伙计们 Sharon 谢谢你们
Thank you.
谢谢
How weird is it that I'm happy to be an orphan?
怪了 怎么变成孤儿我反倒觉得很高兴呢
You're not an orphan, Rusty.
你不是孤儿 Rusty
You may not have a mom and dad,
也许你没有父母
but you are family.
但你有一个大家庭
You are.
真的
剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表