剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表
Because of you, Chad, I'm 118 pounds ... Stop. Please turn it off.
因为你 Chad 我118磅 停下 求你关掉
Amanda, we found this video on Chad Raber's IPad.
Amanda 我们在Chad Raber的ipad里发现了这段视频
Chad made me say those things.
Chad逼我说这些
You can almost hear him telling me what to say.
你几乎都能听到他在教我怎么说
I know how difficut this is for you,
我知道这对你来说有多痛苦
and I would never ask you to talk about something so awful. Let's see what we can check on this device.
而且 我永远不会问你这些可怕的事 看看这设备上还有什么可以查的东西
if it weren't absolutely necessary for us to get justice
但这是为了让你父亲
for you and your Dad.
获得司法公正
Six months ago, Dad bought me sessions with a trainer
六个月前 我爸爸给我报了一个私教课程
as kind of an early college-graduation present.
当作大学毕业礼物
I've always hated the way that I looked.
我一直讨厌我的样子
But Chad was so sweet about it. He took my picture,
但是Chad很好 他帮我拍了张照
and he just told me to say "so long" to that body.
还告诉我 对这幅身材说"再见"吧
That would be this photograph?
是这张照片吗
That's it. That's my "before" picture.
是的 这是我的"减肥前"照片
Don't I look so much better now?
难道我现在看起来不是好多了吗
One day, we were .
有一天 我们
by ourselves at his gym. I was on my back doing sit-ups
单独在健身房♥ 我在做仰卧起坐
and he he just climbed on top of me.
他爬到我身上
I didn't know what to do. I ... I ... he wouldn't stop,
我不知道怎么做 我 我 他没停下来
and I just told him to stop, please stop.
我叫他停下 求他停下
He wouldn't stop.
他不会停下
And, uh...
而且
After that, he said that I should be happy,
在那之后 他告诉我 我应该开心
that what he did meant that I was finally ready for him.
他所做的 意味着我终于为他准备好了
"Ready for him?"
"为他准备好了"
Like, he got me into shape so that I would be doable.
类似于 他使我身材变好 那我就要献身于他
And then he forced me to make that video.
然后 他逼我录了这段视频
I-I-I felt that no one would ever believe me.
我 我 我觉得没人会相信我
Your father believed you.
你♥爸♥爸相信你
And he went to the police.
而且他去了警局
He was so mad. How mad?
他十分恼怒 有多恼怒
My Detectives found
我的探员
Chad Raber's IPad outside your father's print shop.
在你♥爸♥爸的列印店外发现了Chad Raber的ipad
No. No, that ...that can't be right.
不 不 那 那是不可能的
Can you account for your and your father's
你能说出你和你♥爸♥爸
whereabouts early this morning?
今天早上的行踪吗
I was ...we were at home.
我 我们在家里
You know, at my Dad's house.
在我爸爸的房♥子里
An alibi for each of them? How convenient.
所有人的不在场证明吗 还真省事儿啊
She's covering for her old man.
她在为她老爹打掩护
She's been covering for all the men in her life.
她一直都是为身边的所有男人做掩护
I know that girl. How did you meet her?
我知道那个女生 你怎么见过她的
I mean the type.Amanda has low self-esteem.
我是说这种类型的 Amanda没什么自信
She's impressionable,easy to manipulate,
她很敏感 很容易被♥操♥纵
and women tell their personal trainers everything.
这类女人会告诉她的私人教练所有的事情
Like, "I'm single.I don't have a boyfriend.
例如 我单身 没有男朋友
I don't know what to eat.I don't know what to wear."
我不知道该吃什么 我不知道该穿什么
Chad Raber was probably hunting for someone like this girl.
Chad Raber很有可能就在寻找这类女孩
You think she was the only one?
你认为她是唯一受害的吗
There's a lot of before-and-after pictures on that website.
那个网站上有一大堆劲爆照片
There might be before-and-after videos, too.
这里可能还有一些劲爆视频
Hold on. Hold on.Wait a second.
等等 等等 马上就好
What?That mean something to you?
什么 这里面有什么狠料吗
There's one video on the device,but there may be more on the network.
这上面有一个视频 但是网上应该有更多
Can I come in yet? No.
我现在可以进来了吗 不能
I told you to stay at my desk until I'm done,
跟你说了在我办公桌那呆着 直到我这边结束
and then I'll look over your exam ... Hey. "No" is enough.
我之后会去检查你的测验 嘿 说个"不能"就完事了
It's not like I'm desperate to spend time with you.
这个字听起来不像是我非常渴望和你一起共度时光
Ah. Gotcha.Here we go.
啊 好了 我们来看看
Hey, Chad. It's me.
嘿 Chad 是我
Thanks for the workout. I really needed that. I feel ...
谢谢你陪我锻炼 我真的很需要这些 我感到
Here's another one.
看另一个
Chad, you are ...
Chad 你真的
Amazing. Amazing.
非常棒 非常棒
I can't tell you ...
我无以言表
Ugh. And another.
呃 看另一个
Thanks for everything, Chad.
谢谢你为我做的一切 Chad
I don't know what I would do without you.
我真不知道没有了你我该怎么办
All these videos were on Raber's IPad the whole time?
这些视频一直都在Raber的IPad里面吗
No, they were recently deleted,but backed up on a remote server.
不 最近被删了 但是在远端伺服器上备份了
Someone removed the videos at 8:40 a.m. after hanging Chad's murder,
有人在早上8:40就删除了视频 在Chad被谋杀之后
but they didn't delete them from the cloud.
但是他们没有从云端删除
How many videos did you find? Including Amanda's, nine.
你找到了多少视频 包括Amanda的在内 一共九个
Each one of these girls
这里面的每个女孩
represents lots of credible alternatives to Martino.
都表现出了对于Martino的极度信任
The Captain's not gonna be able to make a deal.
队长将无法与对方达成交易
Well, that's her problem.Not ours.
嗯 那就是她的问题了 与我们无关
No, Lieutant Provenzo's rules of evidence compel us,
不行 Provenzo副队长对于证据的要求迫使我们
to talk to each woman that the victim filmed, get their alibis,
要和受害人拍摄过的每个女士谈话 获取她们的不在场证明
and turn the information over to the suspect's attorney.
然后把资讯转交给嫌疑犯的律师
Yes. Yes. Good night.
对 对 晚安
Rusty!That's an L.A.P.D. computer.
Rusty 那是洛杉矶员警署的电脑
Everything you do on it is recorded and subject to regular search.
你在这电脑上做的一切事情都会有记录的 并且会被定期搜查
Good, then it'll finally show that someone has been looking for my mother.
好啊 那它最终就会显示有人一直在寻找我妈妈了
Okay, Rusty. Time to wrap it up.
好吧 Rusty 该收拾收拾走了
10:30. It's lights out around here.
这附近10:30熄灯
At my last job, 10:30 was rush hour.
我做最后一份工作的时候 10:30可正是上下班高峰期
About that.
关于那件事
Do you think it might be a good idea for you to talk to someone?
你觉得找个人跟你聊聊怎么样
I don't talk to shrinks.
我不要跟心理医生谈话
Mmm. You should see one, maybe.
嗯哼 你搞不好才该去见心理医生
Find out what happened to your marriage.
看看你的婚姻到底怎么了
Nothing happened.We're separated.
什么都没有发生 我们就是分开了
Well, you still keep his stuff here.
那你还保留着他的东西
Well, he needs to stop by sometimes.He's the father of my children,
嗯 他有时候需要过来住 他是孩子的父亲
and there's some very good things about him,
而且他身上还是有一些优点的
although I can't think of one at the moment.
尽管我一时之间一个都想不起来了
Okay. You don't want to talk to a psychologist.
好吧 你不想跟心理医生聊
I understand that. Let's discuss how the spare bedroom...
我可以理解 我们来讨论一下怎么把空余的房♥间
Will get me out of your way and make it that much easier
你就直接把我赶出去 这样就简单多了
for you to forget about me and my problems,
你就会忘记我还有我的那些麻烦事了
which no one seems to care about, anyway.
反正也没有人在乎的
Rusty, we're doing everything we can to find your mother.
Rusty 我们正在尽一切努力寻找你的母亲
I've got a want out on her and her boyfriend.
我发现了她和她男朋友出门了
We are tracking the credit card they were using.
我们跟踪了他们使用的信♥用♥卡♥
We are going to come across them any day.
我们随时都将与他们会面
Well, then why am I being asked to study for this stupid catholic school?
那为什么还非得要我去那无聊的天主教学校上课
It's not a stupid school at all.Both of my kids went there,
这学校一点都不无聊 我的两个孩子都在那里
and they got into great colleges.And that is something
并且他们进入了很好的大学 这就是
I'd like you to start thinking about, as smart as you are.
我想让你开始好好思考的事情 你这么聪明 一点就通
Hey, hey!I am not your child. Okay?
嘿 嘿 我不是你的孩子 好吗
And I won't be here long enough to go to this terrific school of yours,
我在这里呆的时间不够长到能去你们那些超赞的学校
and people like me don't get into college, and we both know that.
像我这样的人是不会读大学的 你我都清楚的
And, you know, to remind you how bad you are at your job,
你知道吗 为了提醒你 你的工作有多么糟糕
I am going to be sleeping here in the den or the living room
我要在这里的小隔间或者客厅睡觉
or whatever you call this until you get fed up enough
无论你对这事儿怎么看 反正我就是要搞到你忍♥无可忍♥
to do something that is really going to help me.
去做点真正能够帮助到我的事情为止
I just can't go along with this.
我没法再这样下去了
Please don't get me involved. I understand, Ms. Barker,
请别把我牵扯进来 我能理解 Barker女士
and I'm not asking you to press charges against Chad Raber,
我并不是要你起诉Chad Raber
but we found the video you made for him.
但是我们发现了你给他录的视频
I was just...thanking Chad.
我只是在谢谢Chad
You're making a mistake.Nothing happened.
你们误会了 什么都没有发生
Ma'am, you're not Chad Raber's only victim.
女士 你不是Chad Raber案子的唯一的受害人
I kept wondering if somehow I gave him
我一直在想 是不是我给了他
mixed signals or something, you know?
一些模糊的暗示 你懂的
Like, maybe I encouraged him,but, I mean, he's married.
比如 可能是我鼓动了他 但是 我是说 他已经结婚了
Did he ever threaten you?
他有没有威胁过你
You have to understand.
你得理解我
剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表