剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表
Around 11:00 last night, you were in a car accident.
昨晚大约11点的时候你发生了一起车祸
Oh, my god.
哦 我的天
Am I in trouble or something?
我是不是卷入了什么麻烦里
This is just for our notes, Doctor. The police are here to protect you.
这只是为了记录 医生 警♥察♥会保护你的
You say you were at a restaurant.
你说你在一家餐馆
Were you having dinner? Yes. Dinner.
是去吃晚饭么 是的 晚饭
What restaurant? Abby's or Aaron's.
哪家餐馆 Abby或者Aaron餐馆
Something like that near downtown.
商业区附近一家差不多名字的餐馆
Um... I paid for the valet and then...
嗯... 我向一位男仆付了帐然后...
You don't remember getting into your car? Driving away?
你不记得你开车离开了么
No.
不记得
Everything goes black after the valet. Oh, god.
在那男仆之后的事都是一片空白 哦 天啊
Well, you're all right now. That's all that's important.
好了 你现在没事了 这是最重要的
Well, instead of thinking about the crash,
嗯 不去想车祸
see if you can remember what you had for dinner last night.
你能不能记得昨晚吃了什么
What I had for dinner? Why?
吃了什么 为什么
Small memories can trigger big ones.
细节的记忆能触发大♥片♥段的回忆
You remember how your food smelled,
你记得你的食物的香味
or how your drink tasted, and before you know it, ma'am ...
或是饮料好不好喝 在你想起来之前 女士..
Leslie, don't answer any more questions.
Leslie 什么都不要回答
What? Who are you? What's going on?
什么 你是谁 这怎么回事
Tom? Les, this is James Corbett.
Tom Les 这是James Corbett
He's a lawyer friend of mine from the club. A lawyer. Why? What for?
他是我俱乐部里认识的一个律师朋友 律师 为什么 要干嘛
What? You didn't tell her what happened?
什么 你没告诉她发生什么了么
She's not under arrest. Arrest for what?
她没有被逮捕 为什么逮捕我
Evereone out! I'll see you out in the hallway in a minute.
每个人都出去 待会在过道跟我见面
Tom, arrest for what?
Tom 为什么逮捕我
I just heard the blood they drew for the B.A.C. is no good.
我刚听说他们拿去测试血液酒精浓度的血样有坏消息
What? They put it in the wrong vial, if you can believe it.
什么 他们放错了采样管 简直不敢相信
And the crash was seven hours ago.
车祸是七小时以前了
Have them repeat it anyway. I want a tox screen, too.
让他们无论如何重做一遍 我还要一个毒性分♥析♥
Get someone over to the restaurant where she had dinner.
派个人去她吃晚饭的餐馆里
Let's try and find out what else was in her system.
让我们试着找出她他身体里面还有什么
Morning, Captain.
早上好 队长
I just spoke to the lab. Shame about the blood test.
我刚和实验室谈过了 血液测试可真丢人
DDA Michaels, glad you could make it.
区副检察官Michaels阁下 很高兴你来了
Has anyone questioned the suspect?
有人盘问过嫌犯了么
We didn't get very far. Her lawyer kicked us out.
还没能深入进展 她的律师把我们赶出来了
Claims she doesn't remember anything.
声称她什么都不记得了
Like I said, neuropsych-whatever. She'd know how to fake amnesia.
就像我说的 神经生理学什么的 她知道怎么假装失忆
You're holding my client in your custody,
你们把我的委托人监管了
and you didn't even mirandize her?
还没有告诉她有权保持沉默
No. No. The hospital is holding her, not us.
不 不 是医院让她留下来的 不是我们
Your client's free to walk out whenever she'd like.
你的委托人随时可以去任何地方
Then why is a patrol officer guarding her room?
那为什么有个巡逻警官在守卫她的房♥间
Well, she killed three people and injured nine others,
嗯 她啥了三个人还伤了九个
several of whom are being treated on this floor, sir.
很多人是在这一层治疗的 先生
Dr. Nolan's already been attacked once. We want her protected.
Nolan博士已经被攻击过一次了 我们希望她受到保护
So thoughtful.
太有心了
Mr. Corbett, we have video of your client
Corbett先生 我们有你的委托人的录像
stumbling out of her car moments after the crash.
在车祸后从她的车里跌跌撞撞的走出来
She was disoriented by the impact.
她被撞车搞的分不清方向了
There were no skid marks at the scene. She never even made an effort to stop.
现场没有打滑的痕迹 她没有试过要刹车
So clearly she was disoriented before the impact.
所以很明显她是在撞击前就已经分不清方向了
Have you got a blood-alcohol content yet?
那你们测试过血液酒精浓度了么
They're working on it.
正在做
There's no way she was drunk. I was with her.
她不可能喝醉了 我和她在一起
She had one cocktail. Tom, please.
她就喝了一杯鸡尾酒 Tom 别说了
The results of the B.A.C. will be negligible.
血液酒精浓度的检查报告可以忽略不计
Dr. Nolan suffers from a medical condition,
Nolan医生有些身体上的问题
which was responsible for the accident.
导致了事故的发生
You don't say. Excuse me. Who are you?
不是吧 不好意思 你是
Tom Ross. Leslie's my girlfriend.
Tom Ross Leslie是我的女朋友
Tom, how would you feel about coming downtown with us,
Tom 你和我们一起去商业区
help us fill in the gaps in the story?
把故事的断层给补上怎么样
I'm afraid that won't be happening.
恐怕那样不行
It's fine, James. She's got nothing to hide.
没事的 James 她没什么好隐瞒的
I want to go. Later this morning, though, okay?
我想去 早上的晚些时候吧 好吗
Mm.
嗯
Uh, Captain Raydor.
呃 Raydor队长
What? Are you're sure it's her?
干嘛 你确定是她吗
Put her on. Hello.
连上她 你好
Yes. I'm with him right now.
是的 我现在和他在一起
One moment.
等一下
Rusty. Your mother's on the phone.
Rusty 你妈妈的电♥话♥
What?
什么
Mom? Is it really you?
妈妈 真的是你吗
Reno P.D. found Sharon Beck in a rundown
雷诺警方在州际公路边的一间摩托旅馆里
motel room off the interstate. Now, she's agreed to come to L.A.
找到了Sharon Beck 现在她同意来洛杉矶了
and resume her role as Rusty's mother as long as we wire her $500 in cash.
她会继续承担起Rusty妈妈的角色 只要我们给她电汇500美元现金
Hold on. Hold on. I've got s-s-seventy... $73.
等等 我有 呃 73美元
She can have it all if it means I don't have to babysit him anymore.
她能全部拿走如果这意味着我不用再带她的孩子
$500 for a bus trip from Reno? It's little steep, is it not?
从雷诺乘巴士来洛杉矶要500美金? 有点多了 不是吗
We're paying for her bus fare
我们付给她车费
plus $400 her loser boyfriend, Gary, says she owes him.
还有400美元给她那个烂透了的男朋友 Gary 他说是她欠他的
Hey, look, we don't have a warrant for her arrest,
等等 我们没有权限逮捕她
so it's this or nothing.
所以我们要么给她钱 要么她就不来了
Please. Ohh.
拜托了 好吧
I don't give money to my own kids. Cough it up.
我连自己的孩子都不给他钱 不情愿也交吧
So, when will she be here? Around 8:00 tonight.
她什么时候会来 大概今晚八点
A-and why's she taking the bus? I mean, doesn't Reno have an airport?
还有她为什么要乘巴士 我是说雷诺不是有机场吗
Well, the city has to approve travel like that beforehand,
在雷诺 这样的出行必须要事先通过批准
and a one-way, same-day plane fare from Reno is very expensive.
而且从雷诺来洛杉矶的单程的 同一天到达的飞机非常贵
So everyone here is putting in to buy a bus ticket.
所以每个人都赞成乘巴士
Right. Right. I gue...
好吧 好吧 我猜..
I guess I just didn't realize it was so complicated.
我觉得我刚刚没有意识到事情的复杂程度
Everyone put money in? That's right.
大家都出钱吗 是的
Well, I'll, uh ... we'll be sure to pay everyone back
那..我..我们一定会偿还给大家的
just as soon as we can. Don't worry about it.
一定会尽快 别操心这事了
So, how did your mom sound on the phone?
你妈妈在电♥话♥里听起来怎么样
Happy. Glad to hear my voice.
很开心 说她听到我的声音很开心
I-I-I knew Gary had forced her to leave.
我..我知道Gary逼着她离开我
And, you know, she only went with him because she was afraid
而且她和他一起走
that he would, like, go off on me or something.
是因为她担心他会伤害我或者做些别的什么
But now... now she's getting away from him,
但是 现在她离开他了
and it'll be back to being just us.
我们会无牵无挂地生活在一起
Listen. Um, I want to be perfectly clear
听着 有些事 我必须说得非常清楚
with you about something, okay, Rusty?
好吗 Rusty
You can spend time with your mother tonight.
今晚你能和你妈妈一起呆一会儿
Lieutenant Flynn has volunteered to take the two of you out to dinner,
Flynn副队长自告奋勇要带你们去大吃一顿
but I cannot release you into her custody right away.
但是我现在不能马上把你的监护权给她
Well, uh, look. She never dumped me anywhere before.
等等 她从来没把我扔下过
Mm-hmm.
呃
People ... people have bad days.
每个人.. 每个人都有不堪回首的事
That may be true. But there are child-endangerment issues...
那也许是对的 但是有些事关于未成年人安危的..
I-I-I just told you that Gary forced her to ...
我.. 我刚刚说了Gary逼她..
...giving custody again will be up to the judge, Rusty.
转交监护权的决定权在法官 Rusty
Will ... will I be able to see her at all?
那之前我能去看她吗
You'll have supervised visitation until the judge ...
能 但是必须在有监护人员陪同下 直到法官..
God! I mean, really? More rules?
上帝 真的么? 还有这么多规则!
They're not rules. They're laws.
它们不是规则 它们是法律
We found your mother, Rusty.
我们找到了你的妈妈 Rusty
Concentrate on the positive.
多看看好的方面
Okay.
好吧
Captain... Sharon.
队长.. Sharon
Thank you.
谢谢你
I'm very grateful, and I want to make this up to you. And I will.
我很感激 我想报答你 我一定会的
You don't have to make anything up to me.
你不需要做任何事来报答我
I was perfectly happy to help you out.
能帮到你我真的很开心
Mm.
嗯
剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表