剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表
Look, Dr. Durban, I've heard such really good things
多班博士 对于您惊人的洞察力
about your insights.
我可是久仰大名
And I've only inherited this money a couple of years ago,
几年前我继承了一笔钱
and I'm not sure I have it invested properly.
不知道是否投资得当
I know you can help me.
我知道您能帮我
Well, taking your check feels a little like cheating
收了你的支票我发觉自己像个骗子
since I'm only going to tell you what I tell my students,
因为我只会重复我跟学生说过的话
which is -- all things being equal,
就是 在同等条件下
most people aren't even experienced enough
大多数人都没什么经验
to manage their own checking accounts, much less investments.
管理自己的支票账户 投资更是少上加少
And that's even truer of your demographic --
这一条对于你这类人更加适用
black and female --
黑人女性
which lacks a considerable depth of field
一牵涉到资金管理的问题
when it comes to money management.
就暴露了缺乏远见的弱点
Be careful in there, Sykes.
塞克斯 要小心
If Professor Durban turns out to be our identity thief,
如果多班教授是身份窃贼的话
then he's probably also our murderer.
也有可能是谋杀嫌疑人
I understand, and if you think I should
我懂 如果您觉得
stop supervising this portfolio myself,
我不适合自己投资管理的话
I'll be happy to put it right where you recommend.
请您推荐一个合适的机构 感激不尽
Okay, Sykes,
好的 塞克斯
keep your fingers off the glass,
把手上的东西给他
and let's see if this guy is who he says he is.
看看这家伙的身份是否属实
Okay, print program is up and running.
好的 打印程序已经启动
Would you like me to open it? No.
用我打开吗 不用
No, I'm well acquainted
比这先进得多的技术
with much more advanced technology than this.
我都了如指掌
It's almost too simple.
这简直是小菜一碟
I preferred computing
在计算机成为忽悠大众的又一个噱头之前
before it was just another way of distracting the hoi polloi.
我对它还蛮感兴趣的
All right, let's see.
好了 我看看
Okay, Amy, I'm getting started.
好了 艾米 我开工了
Encourage him to touch the device.
引导他多碰设备
The stocks are, um, on this page,
股票在这一页
and if you push the links, you can go to
点一下那个链接 可以转到
the individual real-estate investments and bonds, et cetera.
个人房♥地♥产♥投资和债券之类的
Buzz, keep isolating and sending me copies of his prints.
巴斯 继续提取他的指纹传给我
...Markets are jumpy right now.
眼下市场不稳定
My god. You have $20 million here.
天哪 你投了两千万进去
$6 million in REITS alone.
光是房♥地♥产♥信托基金就投了六百万
What's your return on those?
这些有多少收益
Okay, I'm getting a name --
有了 查到一个名字
Ronald David Andrews.
罗兰·大卫·安德鲁斯
And he has a record -- for fraud.
他有诈骗前科
So he is a crook.
看来他真是骗子
That's pretty impressive.
这太牛了
Do you think this guy could kill someone?
你看这人像会杀人的样子吗
Lieutenant, you're getting another name.
副队 又查到一个名字了
Jeffry Myers Breimer.
杰弗瑞·迈尔斯·伯尔曼
And -- god -- Donald Clayton Bridge Jr.
还有 天哪 小唐纳德·克雷顿·布吉.
He's beginning to sound like a crowd.
他都能组成一个团了
Come on, Julio, before we have to call backup
走吧 胡里奥 省得等会儿得叫后援
to arrest all of him.
才能把他全部抓住
Flynn, I really don't see this guy
富林 我怎么看这家伙都不像
as having been hanging out at the club where we found Adams.
会在我们发现亚当斯的俱乐部出没的人
I don't know -- the kids stealing computers in Vegas?
谁知道呢 维加斯的年轻人会偷♥电♥脑吧
Probably Dr. Dumb Dumb's students.
很可能是脑残博士的学生
Maybe one of them slipped Adams the antifreeze.
说不定其中一个偷偷给亚当斯灌了防冻液
It doesn't matter -- I want to arrest him
不管怎样我都要逮捕他
'cause I can't stand listening to him anymore.
因为我已经受不了继续听他说话了
He's also Franklin G. Robinson.
他还叫弗兰克林·G·罗宾森
Wonder what the "G" stands for.
真想知道G代表什么
"Goofball."
代表"傻瓜"
All right, Amy.
行了 艾米
He's the bad guy. Here they come.
他就是那个坏家伙 他们来了
Well, good news is, you're rich.
好消息是 你很有钱
Bad news is, you aren't gonna make any money off your capital,
坏消息是 你没法利用你的资产赚到钱
because it's improperly invested.
因为你投资有误
Hie thee to one of the bigger brokerages.
快奔向更大的经纪公♥司♥吧
I'm not a fan of their fees,
我可不认同他们收取的费用
which tend to eat up too much of your gains over --
从你的收益里抽走太多了
My god. What -- what's going on?
我的天 怎么回事
Thanks for the advice.
谢谢你的建议
Now we have some for you, Dr. Blowhard.
我们也有建议给你 吹牛皮博士
You're under arrest for the murder
你因涉嫌谋杀拉斯维加斯警局的
of Detective Michael Adams of the Las Vegas Police Department.
迈克尔·亚当斯警探被逮捕了
You have the right to remain silent,
你有权保持沉默
and I can't wait for that.
我已经求之不得了
You have the right to an attorney...
你有权请律师
I feel that there have been some very serious errors made here.
我看这儿肯定有什么重大误会
I am a professor of economics...
我是经济学教授
...And here's a statistic you might not know --
有项数据你应该不知道
Almost 100% of people in the cop-killing demographic
谋杀♥警♥♥察♥的人群几乎百分之百
end up earning the death penalty.
都被判了死刑
Oh, my god!
我的天
And crimes number, why don't you...
还有犯罪数目 你为何不
Let me ask you, Ronald David, Jeffry Myers
我来问问你 罗兰·大卫 杰弗瑞·迈尔斯
Donald Clayton, Franklin G., Dr. Jeremy Thomas Durban,
唐纳德·克雷顿 弗兰克林·G. 杰米·托马斯·多班博士
are you sure that none of you want an attorney?
你确定你们都不用请律师吗
I've committed no crime.
我没犯罪
No one ever lost any money
从未有人因为我的所作所为
or even paid an extra penny in taxes
损失过任何钱
because of what I've done.
或是多付了一毛钱税金
Oh, and I didn't kill anyone last night.
还有我昨晚没杀人
The idea I was out clubbing anywhere is ridiculous.
说我会上什么俱乐部简直太荒唐了
And Vegas?
至于维加斯
I...never...gamble.
我从不赌博
And the people who go there...
去那儿的那些人...
No, I don't do Vegas.
我没去 维加斯不是我的菜
Check my travel.
去查查我的行程
Uh...Under what name?
查哪一个名字的呢
We found 30 driver's licenses in your residence alone.
我们单在你的住处就发现了三十张驾照
The lady has a point,
这位女士说的有道理
Dr. John Jacob Jingleheimer Schmidt.
约翰·杰可·琴烈门·史密特博士
Okay, look.
行了 听着
Let's try a little informal agreement, hmm?
我们做个口头协定 怎么样
I won't call an attorney
你们要是不告我谋杀
if you don't charge me with murder
我就不请律师
before you let me explain how everything was done
然后我再向你们解释清楚事情的原委
and prove conclusively that I have never killed anyone
以确实证明我没有谋杀任何人
or committed fraud.
或是犯下诈骗罪
No fraud?
没有诈骗吗
What about the college where you're teaching,
你执教的那所大学怎么说
impersonating the real Dr. Jeremy Durban,
你假冒杰米·多班博士
who actually teaches in Missoula, Montana?
他本人其实在蒙大拿州的米苏拉市教课
When you check Dr. Durban's credit report, as you should --
你们应该去查查多班的信用报告
as you should with all these identities you've found --
所有这些身份你们都应该去查一查
Those credit reports --
那些信用报告
which are the best way of monitoring identity theft, as you know.
你们知道是监控身份诈骗案的最佳手段
All those credit reports
所有那些信用报告
will tell you that I never, ever,
会告诉你们我从来没有
even once, stole anything
哪怕只有一次 盗取过任何东西
or failed to repay a loan.
或是没有付清贷款
What's up, Captain?
怎么了 队长
He's right.
他说的对
Credit reports aren't just the best way
信用报告可不是什么监控身份诈骗案的
to monitor identity theft -- they're almost the only way.
最佳手段 几乎是唯一手段
That's true, yeah.
没错 是的
So why does Detective Adams
那亚当斯警探为什么
keep running up Laura Elkins' driver's license?
一直查劳拉·埃尔金斯的驾照
剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表