剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表
911. What's your emergency?
这里是911 有什么紧急情况
Please -- please send help!
求你了 快派人过来
Please!
求你了
Somebody broke into my house!
有人闯进了我家
He stabbed my wife!
他刺伤了我妻子
Oh, my god!
我的天哪
There's blood everywhere!
血流得到处都是
I missed my flight.
我错过了航♥班♥
When I drove home from the airport,
等我从机场开车回家后
I noticed that the lights were off.
我注意到家里灯是灭的
I came in through the garage,
我从车♥库♥进来
called out for Elaine.
呼喊着Elaine的名字
I saw a man running out of the house.
我看到一个人从屋里跑了出去
Can you describe this man?
你能描述一下这个人吗
It was dark. I couldn't see his face.
天太黑了 我没看清他的长相
He ran out the back door.
他是从后门跑的
Must have forced Elaine to open the safe.
他一定是强迫Elaine打开了保险柜
Why did he have to kill her?
他何必要杀了她
He had what he wanted.
他已经得到了想要的东西
Mr. Reichman, how did you cut your hand?
Reichman先生 你的手是怎么割伤的
Maybe when I pulled the knife out of Elaine.
也许是我把刀从Elaine身上拔♥出♥来♥的时候
It was stuck in her chest.
当时刀插在她的胸口
I thought I could save her.
我以为自己能救她
Where was your daughter during all this?
在这一切发生时你女儿在哪儿
Asleep...
在睡觉
I hope.
我希望是这样
I heard mommy and daddy fighting again.
我听见妈妈和爸爸又在吵架
They woke me up, and I came downstairs.
我被他们吵醒了 然后我走下楼来
How could you see with the lights off?
没灯你怎么看清的
I'm a girl scout.
我可是女童军
I keep a flashlight under my bed
床下常备着一只手电筒
in case there's an earthquake.
以防发生地震
Lydia...
Lydia
What did you see when you went downstairs?
你下楼之后看到了什么
I saw daddy stabbing mommy with a knife.
我看到爸爸在用一把刀戳妈妈
There was blood.
妈妈流血了
So much blood.
流了好多血
And when he stopped,
等他停下手的时候
he still had the knife in his hand.
手里还紧握着刀
And mommy wasn't moving anymore.
妈妈再也不动了
Have you reached a verdict?
各位做出裁决了吗
We have, your honor.
有了 法官大人
Mr. Reichman, would you please stand and face the jury?
Reichman先生 请起立面对陪审团
Mrs. Kane.
Kane夫人
We the jury in the above-entitled action
陪审团就上述行为
find the defendant, William Reichman...
对被告人William Reichman作出如下判决
Guilty of first-degree murder of Elaine Reichman.
对Elaine Reichman的一级谋杀罪名成立
I'm innocent.
我是无辜的
So said December 3, 2004.
就此判决 2004年12月3日
No, I'm -- I'm -- I'm innocent!
我 我是无辜的
No. No, wait. This is wrong.
等一下 你们搞错了
I'm innocent!
我是无辜的
I'm innocent! Order in the court!
我是无辜的 请保持肃静
Wait, wait! I'm innocent! Order!
等一下 我是无辜的 肃静
Ladies and gentlemen, order in this court!
女士们先生们 庭上请保持肃静
All rise.
全体起立
Court is now in session.
现在开庭
The honorable judge Richwood presiding.
由尊敬的Richwood法官主持审理
Please turn and face the flag.
请转过身来面对国旗
I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America,
我宣誓忠于美♥利♥坚♥合众国国旗
and to the republic for which it stands,
及其所代表的共和国
one nation, under god, indivisible,
主佑之国 不可分割
with liberty and justice for all.
自♥由♥正义 人人共享
Alright ladies and gentlemen, have a seat.
好了 各位请坐下
Good morning.
早安
All right, I have read the witness's new statement.
我已经看过了证人的新证词
I've studied your briefs.
也研究过了你的简报
I'm now ready to hear final arguments
我已经准备好倾听
on the motion to overturn Mr. Reichman's conviction.
旨在推♥翻♥对Reichman先生有罪判决的最终辩论
D.D.A. Meeks.
Meek副检察官
Your honor, we've only had 60 days
法官大人 我们仅有60天时间
to follow up on this newly discovered blood evidence.
跟进调查这个新发现的血样证据
Excuse me, your honor. This blood is not new.
抱歉 法官大人 这并不是新发现的
It was there the whole time.
这些血迹一直都存在
The police just didn't bother to process it.
只是警♥察♥不肯调查而已
We just put our hands over our hearts
我们刚刚将手放在心口
and recited the words
复述了那一段
"With liberty and justice for all."
自♥由♥正义 人人共享
This man -- this innocent man --
而这位 这位无辜之人
has been deprived of both liberty and justice
被剥夺了自♥由♥和正义
for 8 1/2 years.
长达八年半之久
He lost his architectural firm
他失去了自己的建筑公♥司♥
and his standing in his profession.
以及他在行业中的地位
Mr. Reichman has always maintained his innocence.
Reichman一直坚持自己是无辜的
He has always maintained that there was an intruder in the house.
他坚称当时房♥子里有外人
After the only witness,
直到案件的唯一目击者
a 10-year-old child, recanted,
一名十岁的小孩 撤回证言后
the police finally agreed to DNA-test all the blood.
警♥察♥才终于同意对所有血迹进行DNA测试
Guess what.
猜猜他们发现了什么
There was someone else in the house.
房♥中的确是曾有他人
He bled, he fled,
这个人受了伤 逃走了
he has a criminal record, and is wanted by the FBI.
有犯罪记录 且被联邦调查局通缉
All right, gentlemen, approach.
先生们 上前来
Lieutenant, you, too.
副队长 你也过来
Why on earth didn't you test these blood samples in 2004?
2004年时你们究竟为何没检测这些血样
We ran DNA on the blood found near the victim's body.
我们对死者尸体附近的血迹进行了检验
This sample was taken from the other side of the house,
而这样本是从房♥子另一头取得的
near the kitchen sink,
就在厨房♥洗涤盆附近
where Mr. Reichman said he washed his hands
Reichman当时说他在被凶器划破手后
after cutting himself on the murder weapon.
曾经在那里洗过手
He thought the blood was his.
他以为那血迹是他的
When I see an area like this, that hasn't been checked,
每当我遇到这种疏漏未检的情况
I assume it's either purposeful or negligent.
我都会假设这是有意为之或玩忽职守
All we're looking for is 30 more days
只要再给我们30天
to find the person this DNA belongs to
来寻获这DNA的主人
My client shouldn't spend and determine to what extent, if any...
我的委托人 并且查明他是否
another minute in custody. ...he was involved in the murder.
理应立即释放 与谋杀案有关系
That's enough. Step back.
不用再说了 退后吧
At least give us a chance to refile
如果有新情况 至少给我们个机会
if new information arises. Step back.
重整案件信息吧 退后
Will the defendant please rise and face the bench?
请被告起立面向法官席
Mr. Reichman, I am...
Reichman先生 我
floored by what has happened here today.
今天的事情让我震惊
Officially, your nightmare is over.
你的噩梦正式结束
The state of California owes you a profound apology, sir,
加州政♥府♥欠你一个诚挚的道歉 先生
and I'm hereby dismissing this case with prejudice.
因此我要撤销这个充满偏见的案子
Mr. Corbett, a moment of your time?
Corbett先生 有时间吗
Excuse me, Miss Reichman?
打扰一下 Reichman小姐是吗
I'm Amy Sykes from "Live at 5."
我是第五频道的艾米·赛克斯
Would you listen to an on-air apology
你愿意当着观众的面
from the police officer who arrested your father
接受来自九年前拘捕你父亲的
almost nine years ago?
警方的致歉吗
Detective Tao?
陶警探吗
It's lieutenant Tao now.
他现在是副队长了
Buzz, are we ready to roll?
巴斯 准备好拍摄了吗
We are rolling.
开始拍摄
Lydia, I am so sorry
Lydia 我对于
about what happened to your father.
你父亲的遭遇深表遗憾
I know you were probably trying to do your job,
我知道你是想做好本职工作
and it might have looked like he was guilty,
而且当时他的确是有犯罪嫌疑
剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表