剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表
How come she's not up on your board, huh?
你怎么能不把她加进去
Okay, so, if I understand your paperwork,
如果这份文件我理解正确
the thieves kept up regular payments
这些窃贼一直给他们盗取的
on all the improper loans they took out,
非法贷款定期还贷
which amount to about $12 million.
总金额约为一千两百万美元
Is it even theft if they're paying back the loans
他们还贷还为受害人赚取收益的话
and making money for these people?
能构成盗窃罪吗
At some point, they'll withdraw the investment income
时机一到 他们就会提取投资所得
and make off with everything they've borrowed.
和盗来的所有钱财销声匿迹了
Probably right before the I.R.S. sends
很可能就在国税局向受害人
the victims their 1099s.
发出交易信息反馈表前
Right, so we have until then
没错 我们必须在此之前
to figure out who's behind all this.
查出此案的幕后主脑
Don't you think your partner may have already done that?
你不觉得你的搭档可能已经查到了吗
Isn't that why he ended up dead on the floor of a men's room?
不然他为什么会倒毙在男洗手间的地板上
Maybe.
也许吧
You're the homicide expert, not me.
你们才是谋杀案的行家 不是我
When it comes to investigating identity fraud,
在调查身份诈骗案的时候
I try not to jump to conclusions.
我尽量不贸然下结论
Here's a conclusion I'm surprised
警探 有个结论
you haven't already reached, Detective.
探长你还没意识到
It's no longer identity fraud.
这已然不是盗用身份诈骗案了
Now it's murder.
而是谋杀案
I'm going.
我要走了
Are you sure, Rusty?
拉什蒂 你想好了吗
I know when people want something from me,
人们有求于我的时候我都懂
and he wants something.
而他确有所求
I wish I could go with you.
真想陪你一起走
Me too.
我也想
Come here.
抱抱
Okay.
好了
Call me if you need me.
有需要随时来电
I will.
我会的
Say it again.
再说一遍
I will.
我会的
Thank you.
谢谢
Don't worry. I'll take good care of him.
别担心 我会照顾好他
Okay.
好
Uh, Rusty, be --
拉什蒂 要
Have a good time.
祝你愉快
Tao. Go.
我是陶 有话就说
Lieutenant Tao. Oh, Captain.
陶副队 是队长啊
I may have had an idea how to find our identity thieves.
我有一计可以抓住身份窃贼
Uh, go ahead, Captain. I'm putting you on speakerphone.
队长 请讲 我把扬声器打开
Uh, you have me and Andy.
我和安迪一起听
I'm thinking we need to move this Vegas case along a little.
我想是时候让维加斯这案子有点进展了
Me too.
我也这么认为
If Adams was here working his investigation,
如果亚当斯是来这查案的
it looks like he may have been offed
应该是掌握了一些线索
because he figured something out.
才会被人干掉
And whoever poisoned the guy has to know we're looking for him.
而下毒的凶徒也一定知道警方在四处找人
But where do we look for them? That's the question.
但问题是去哪里找人
These identity thieves
这些身份窃贼
have set up highly compartmentalized
把每个受害人的资金
independent investment accounts
都划分开来
inside each of their victims' finances.
设置了相对独♥立♥的投资账户
Yeah, complete with e-mail addresses, phone numbers,
对 都是用电邮地址 电♥话♥号♥码
and post office boxes.
邮政信箱注册的
It's like these criminals built themselves an extra space
可以说这些窃贼用独♥立♥的通信线路
inside these people's lives,
在受害者的生活中
with their own separate lines of communication,
给自己开辟了额外的空间
which we can now use to smoke them out.
我们可以利用这一点引蛇出洞
So what are you thinking, Captain?
队长您言下之意是
I'm thinking that we take these credit reports
我想利用手头的信用报告
and we send a message
给这群窃贼的
to each one of these criminal e-mail accounts
邮箱群发一条信息
with a warning about potential identity fraud.
警告他们有可能受到身份诈骗
The thieves might try to move
窃贼就有可能企图
all the cash they collected at once.
一次性转移所有资金
Exactly, and things are easier to see
没错 只要他们有所动作
when they're in motion.
我们的侦查就相对容易了
You want us to do this without informing Detective Conner?
要背着康奈尔警探干这事吗
Yes, I do.
必须的
So, what do you want the e-mail to say, Captain?
那队长 邮件该怎么写呢
"The Los Angeles Police Department has reason to believe
洛杉矶警局有理由怀疑
"that you may have been the victim of identity theft
您已成为一起身份诈骗案的被害人
"and that fraudulent investments
您名下所有不实投资
and illegal loans may..."
和非法贷款将会
"...may have been improperly taken out in your name.
将会以阁下之名被不正当提取
"If you will contact our Major Crimes Division,
如果您有意联♥系♥本警局重案组
"we will, at your request, put an investigatory hold
我们将应您所求
"on any and all financial accounts and instruments
以调查之名暂停所有现与您社保号♥
"currently bearing your social security number.
关联的财务账户和文书
Signed, Captain Sharon Raydor."
纱伦·雷达队长签署
You just warned these criminals
我们已经对这些窃贼进行了监控
we've got them under surveillance.
你这是打草惊蛇
Maybe they were already onto you.
没准他们早已摸清你的底细
Why do you say that?
你凭什么这么说
Because Mike did some DMV runs of this Elkins woman
就因为迈克查了埃尔金斯这个女人的驾照
and came to Los Angeles?
前来洛杉矶办案吗
We say your surveillance was blown
你的好搭档迈克警探
because Detective Adams, your partner, was murdered.
因公殉职 所以监控泡汤了
Or do you not find that suspicious?
而且你没发觉那很可疑吗
I know sending this e-mail out risked everything
我只知道发了这封邮件
that Mike and I were working on for the last year.
我和迈克去年就白了
Not really.
不见得
Look how we're spending our Saturday.
看看我们周六过得多么充实
...400,000 U.S. dollars.
四十万美金
Let me take a guess --
让我猜猜
For income tax purposes, you also need the name of...
要交所得税的 你还需要...
That e-mail you're complaining about
你还抱怨那封邮件
freaked out our identity thieves.
会惊动身份窃贼
As you can see, we've gotten ahold of everyone's credit reports,
如你所见 我们掌握了所有人的信用报告
and we're watching the movement of their illegally invested funds.
同时也在关注他们非法资金的动向
All of the money, including the borrowed principal,
所有的资金 包括借来的本金
is being transferred into the same account
都在被转移到一家更好的投行的
at one of our finer investment banks.
同一个账户里
Now, we have the account number,
现在 我们掌握了账户号♥
and we're freezing everything as it comes in.
并要冻结转进的全部资金
Now all we need to determine is who the account belongs to.
只需找到该账户的开户人
It's gonna be someone else whose identity has been stolen,
肯定也是另一个被盗用身份的人
and you'll only have the money.
你们只不过找到了失主的钱而已
Wai hang on, hang on, hang on. Julio Julio has it.
等等 别挂 胡里奥 胡里奥查到了
Yes, ma'am, account number -- 26-17-52-4-6-3.
好的 女士 账户号♥码是26-17-52-4-6-3
Dr. Jeremy Thomas Durban Jr.
全称是小杰米·托马斯·多班博士
Date of birth -- 3/14/66.
出生日期 66年3月14日
Okay.
好的
Buzz, sending you his social.
巴斯 我把社保号♥发给你
And when did Dr. Durban open this account?
多班博士是什么时候开设的账户呢
Three hours ago? Okay, that's very interesting.
三小时前 很好 耐人寻味
Could you e-mail me that form
您能把那张表格
to the address on the warrant, please?
发到搜查令上的电邮信箱吗
Thank you, ma'am.
谢谢 女士
Okay, I'm showing Dr. Jeremy Durban --
好了 查到了杰米·多班博士的信息
Same social security, same date of birth --
社保号♥和出生日期都吻合
Professor of economics at Santa Monica University.
他是圣塔蒙尼卡大学的经济学教授
Highly unusual coming in on a Saturday for a consultation.
周六来咨♥询♥真是诡异
And I'm especially busy today.
我今天特别忙
Which is why I offered to pay you $5,000
所以我愿意支付五千刀为给您带来的不便
for the inconvenience.
作为补偿
剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表