剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表
Captain, I've discussed the situation with my superiors.
队长 我与上级讨论了一下
We've decided that it would be best
我们认为与洛杉矶警局
for us to partner up with the L.A.P.D.
联手调查此案最合适不过
And what's in it for us?
这对我们有什么好处呢
Well, we, uh,
这个嘛 我们
we'd be happy to take care of your division's overtime
我们可以替你们加班跑腿
and ancillary expenses.
承担部分花销
Of course, the government would bear the cost of prosecuting.
当然了 政♥府♥会承担诉讼费用
It's okay. You had me at overtime.
没关系 咱们加班时再见
Lieutenants Flynn and Provenza,
富林副队和普罗文茨副队
I want to talk to Mr.Thorn.
去帮我把荆先生找来
Aye, aye, captain.
遵命 队长
Sanchez, Sykes, come with us
桑切斯 塞克斯 跟我们来
In case this guy turns out to be our murderer.
以防这个人真的是杀人凶手
Wait, who's gonna reimburse me for the coffee?
等一下 我该找谁报销咖啡钱
Here. Put it on the FBI tab.
给我 把这记在联邦调查局账上
Enjoy my latte.
好好享用我的拿铁吧
What is it I can't remember?
我到底是想不起来什么呢
What, what, what?
是什么呢 到底是什么呢
Maia, of course it's okay to cry.
玛雅 想哭没有关系
Look, if my life strategist
听着 如果我的生活策略师打电♥话♥给我
called to say that he was leaving town,
说他将要离开这里
it would probably trigger my own irrational fears of abandonment.
恐怕我也会产生被抛弃的恐惧感
Yeah.
好的
We have a search warrant.
我们手里有搜查证
He's probably packing up everything we'd want.
他正在打包的应该就是我们要找的东西
Feels like you've traveled a long way...
这就像你进行了一场长途旅行
All right, we'll go in and talk to Thorn.
好吧 我们过去找荆谈谈
You and Sanchez help him with his luggage.
你和桑切斯搜查他的行李
You're not lost.
你并没有迷失在人生道路上
You have your own internal GPS system.
你内心中有着属于自己的导航系统
Life will shout out at you,
生活会对你高声发令
"Make a legal U-turn when possible."
"方向有误 向后掉头"
And remember...
但是你要记住
Your hands are always at 10:00 and 2:00
无论何时
on the steering wheel of your own heart.
你内心的车轮依然要坚定地驶向前方
When is feeling vulnerable a flaw...
当你觉得心中某处脆弱不堪
Who are you?
你们是什么人
L.A.P.D. Your front door was open.
洛杉矶警局 你的大门敞开着
Just wanted to make sure you're not being robbed.
我们只是来看看你是不是被打劫了
Yeah, keep your hands where we can see them.
对 把你手放在我们能看到的地方
What do you want?
你们想干什么
We want to ask you questions about the death of Alon Strauss.
我们要就阿隆·斯特劳斯的死问你几个问题
And what you know about his cousin Ilya and Hadera Securities.
以及你对伊莉雅和哈代拉安保都知道些什么
No. No, no, no, no.
不行 没门
I don't have to tell you anything about Strauss.
我没义务告诉你施特劳斯的事
It's covered by privilege.
这是我的特权
You're not a doctor, Mr. Woodson.
你不是医生 伍德森先生
You don't have privilege.
你没有医患信息保密特权
Are you sure about that?
你确定吗
Because I think I have privilege.
我可认为我有保密特权
I do.
肯定有
If you check the fine print
如果你有仔细看过
on the website where you bought your degree,
在你买♥♥学位的网站上用小字标出的条款
you'll realize that you I did not buy my degree.
你就会发现 我的学位不是买♥♥来的
I'm certified
我可是得到了
by the Sedona Institute of Advanced Spiritual Learning,
塞多纳高等精神研究学院
Los Angeles campus.
洛杉矶分校的正式授权
Where is that?
这机构在哪儿
Oh, well, you know Santa Monica and Fairfax?
你知道圣莫妮卡大道和费尔法克斯街的路口吧
Right across from the Whole Foods, there's that strip mall,
经过全食超♥市♥之后是一排商店
and then there's a nail salon next door.
隔壁是家美甲店
You go upstairs from that, and then one building over,
上楼然后再穿过一栋楼
there's that.
你就到达目的地了
That's a traffic school.
那是间驾校
During the day.
晚上就不是了
Listen to me. You're not a doctor.
听好了 你不是医生
I'm more than a doctor.
我可比医生强多了
I don't just "Diagnose problems and prescribe medicine"
我能做的可比诊断和开药
or "Perform surgeries."
或者做手术之类的要多
I have remarkable abilities of perception.
我有着非凡的感知能力
Really? Yeah.
真的吗 对
Tell me about myself... Anything.
那你试试看能从我身上感知到什么
You're divorced.
你的婚姻破裂了
You have a hole in your heart so deep
你心中的伤痛深入骨髓
you couldn't fill it with booze,
即便是酒精也无法让你释怀
so you covered it up with a badge.
因此你用工作来逃离生活
You feel you destroyed your children's lives,
你觉得自己毁掉了子女的生活
even though they say they forgive you.
即便他们已经原谅了你
Is that all you got?
你就感觉到了这些吗
You're smart, cynical, and tough, and you're...
你很聪明 愤世嫉俗且顽强 而你则
Cynical and tough.
同样愤世嫉俗又顽强
Look, guys, even if I don't have privilege,
听着 两位 就算我没有特权
I'm not gonna share my clients' secrets with you, okay?
我也不会与你们分享客户的秘密 懂吗
And I've got a lot to do.
我还有一堆事要做
Sir. Guess what we found in his car.
头儿 猜猜我们在他车里发现了什么
$20,000 in cash.
两万元现金
There was $60,000 in that bag.
那包里原本有六万块钱
Did you steal $40,000 of my dollars?
你是不是偷了我四万块
May I count my money?
我能数数我的钱吗
$59,920, $40, $60,
五万九千九百二十 四十 六十
$80, $60,000.
八十 六万块整
Okay!
好了
That's a lot of small, unmarked bills
你真是有着一大笔
to have in your possession, Mr. Woodson.
小额未标记钞票呢 伍德森先生
I prefer being paid in cash.
我比较喜欢收现金
You know who else prefers to be paid in cash?
你知道还有什么人喜欢收现金吗
Hit men.
杀手
I oppose all forms of violence.
我抵♥制♥一切形式的暴♥力♥
What do you know about the late Alon Strauss?
你对阿隆·斯特劳斯的近况知道些什么
I may not be a "Lawyer"
我不是个律师
or understand "Police Investigation"...
也并不了解警方调查的过程
But I'm pretty sure that
但是我可是相当肯定
I don't have to answer everything you ask.
我没必要回答你们的所有问题
True, but this murder is rapidly filling up
没错 但是这桩谋杀案充满了各种
with the kind of things our local media love --
本地媒体最钟爱的元素
drugs, mobsters, a life coach.
毒品 暴徒 还有生活教练
Okay, let's get something straight.
好吧 先把话说明白
I am not a life coach.
我不是一位生活教练
Life coaches are complete bullshit.
生活教练这玩意屁都不是
I'm an intuitive life strategist.
我是一位直觉式生活策略师
What's the difference?
有什么区别吗
Life coaches are cheerleaders and bullies.
生活教练只是些拉拉队队长和痞子而已
I help people re-establish contact with their intimate selves
我帮助人们重新审视自己的内心
so they can re-balance their perspective
让他们重获客观判断能力
and reclaim their proper place in the world.
并且找回自己在这个世界上的合适位置
How much do you charge for that?
你如何收费呢
$500 an hour.
一小时五百美元
Oh, so 15 minutes would be, uh --
那十五分钟就要...
Excuse me, Lieutenant.
打断一下 副队
Thorn, if you didn't murder Mr. Strauss
荆 如果你没杀施特劳斯先生
and you won't help us find the killer,
又不肯帮我们找到凶手
you may very well be the next victim in this crime spree.
那你很可能成为本次犯罪的下一个受害人
You went through all of his stuff?
他的东西都查过了吗
Yeah, Thorn has no Desert Eagle.
查完了 荆没有沙漠之鹰
Yeah, a lot of tie-dye t-shirts, trail mix,
是的 有很多扎染体恤 小零食
and, uh, Celtic Meditation CDs.
还有凯尔特冥想音乐光盘
No gun.
没有枪
But we did find an interesting outline for a screenplay.
可我们找到了一份剧本大纲 很有意思
"The Ecstasy and the Agony:
"狂欢与痛苦"
剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表