剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表
We understand. Believe me, we do.
我们理解 相信我 真的
And we're gonna find out who's responsible
我们会找到
for your husband's murder, okay?
杀你丈夫的凶手 好吗
We're very sorry for your loss.
节哀顺变
Why would somebody do this?
为什么会有人这么做
Why? God.
为什么 天啊
Mrs. Raber, did your husband keep a lot of cash at the gym?
Raber太太 你丈夫在健身房♥放了很多现金吗
No. No.
没有 没有
Um, we dealt with really high-end clients.
嗯 我们主要做高端客户
They paid with credit cards and checks.
他们用信♥用♥卡♥或支票付帐
The safe was mainly for just business papers.
保险箱主要用来放商务档
Well, it doesn't look like they touched the safe.
嗯 他们好像也没碰保险箱
How about computers? No, I handled all the bills from home.
那电脑呢 没有 我在家里处理帐单
Chad was always on the move, so he put all of his ...
Chad总是四处奔波 所以他把所有
he put all of his work in his IPad and his phone.
他把所有工作都放在IPad和手♥机♥里
We didn't find either of those.
我们两样都没找到
Well, he takes them everywhere.
他去哪都带着的
Then I can find them 'cause he's hooked up to a network.
我可以找到 因为他的手♥机♥和ipad都与网路连接
How's Chad been feeling recently?
Chad这段时间怎么样
Has he mentioned any difficulties at work?
他有提过任何工作上的困难吗
Oh.
噢
What's Sykes doing in there? I thought S.I.S. officers
Sykes在那做什么 我以为特情处的人来了呢
were supposed to be good at sneaking up on people.
应该很擅长偷偷接近人吧
What? Ooh! Outside?
什么 喔 到外面去
I don't know what's so important it couldn't wait.
我不明白 有什么如此重要 不能等一会
Chad was a suspect in a rape. Sykes!
Chad 曾经是一起强♥奸♥案的嫌疑人 Sykes
My husband was not a rapist!
我老公不是个强♥奸♥犯
That's not good.
这可不太好
That's a lie! That's a ...that's a lie!
这是个谎言 这是 这是个谎言
Hang on, okay? Just hang on.
等一会 好吗 就等一会
The woman who made that accusation against Chad
那个控告Chad的女人
was one of his crazy clients.
是他的一个疯客户
Excuse us. You knew her?
我们出去一下 你认识她
Yes, she was always hitting on him at the gym.
是的 她总是在健身房♥挑逗她
All right, I found a month-old criminal complaint
好吧 我找到一份一个月前关于Chad Raber的
against Chad Raber. Detective, we like to plan
刑事控告 探员 我们得考虑周全
how we share important information like that.
怎样分享这样重要的资讯
I am so sorry. My orders were to make sure ...
对不起 我本意是确保
Were given by me.
资讯汇报给我
And I was the person that you were supposed to report to.
我才是你应该汇报的人
Go help Lieutenant Tao figure out how to find our victim's IPad.
去帮Tao副队长找出 找到受害人ipad 的方法
I am so sorry, again.
我非常抱歉
She's smart and dumb at the same time.
说她聪明 她又笨
Oh, she's not dumb. She's choosing sides.
喔 她可不笨 她在站队
So maybe Detective Sykes' announcement
也许Sykes探员的汇报
was ill-timed, but it gave you a lead.
时机不对 但是给了你一条线索
She was following an order, actually, from Lieutenant Provenza,
她是在执行命令 实际上还是Provenza副队长的命令
who was angry with her for reporting directly to me.
Provenza副队长因为她直接汇报给我而生气
Provenza will calm down once he accepts
Provenza会冷静下来的 一旦他接受了
he was never going to run Major Crimes. We'll wait him out.
他再也不会掌权重案组后 我们会等着他接受的
I think, sir, one of the things confusing the issue here is rank.
我认为 长官 导致这些混乱的原因之一是 警衔
You and Chief Pope did promise to make me Commander.
你和Pope局长承诺过 给我指挥官的职位
You do realize that there's a freeze on all promotions.
你应该知道现在冻结了所有升职
Except apparently on Assistant Chief.
显然 副局长例外
You've had a great, long career ...in internal affairs.
你有很好的 漫长的职业生涯 这些都是在内部事务上
And now you are being given this unique opportunity,
而现在给你一个极其好的机会
one that every Captain in this department would leap at ...
局内的任何一位元警监都会急切地想要抓住这个机会...
To run the most elite division of Detectives in the L.A.P.D.
一个运作洛杉矶警局最精英侦探部门的机会
The job is the promotion. And it's a gift ...
这份工作就是晋升 而且还是份礼物
one that usually doesn't happen for people
一般人在满足退休条件之后
after they've qualified for retirement.
不可能获得的礼物
So, considering how many people would like to replace me
所以 考虑到想代替我的人有多少
and how old I am, I should just take this job and be grateful.
以及 我有多老 我就得接受这份工作 还心怀感恩
Is that what you're saying? The ability to hold your team together
你说的是这个意思吗 团结团队的能力
should be a function of your leadership, not your rank.
应该是你领导力的一部分 而跟警衔无关
Effectively concluding this case will demonstrate both
高效的结案将同时证明
your capacity to command and your fitness for the job.
你的指挥能力 以及 你对工作的胜任度
Now, is there anything else I ought to know?
现在 还有什么要跟我说的吗
Anything?
任何事
According to Detective Copeland, west Los Angeles,
根据西洛杉矶Copeland探员说
the alleged victim's father, Jim Martino,
受害人的父亲 Jim Martino
came in last month to file rape charges
上个月 以他女儿的名义
against Chad Raber on his daughter's behalf.
起诉Chad Raber强♥奸♥
She wouldn't come in herself?
她没有自己来
Her Dad said that she was too terrif file, and he got angry, too,
她父亲说她太害怕而不敢起诉 而他也非常愤怒
because there was nothing that we could do without her statement.
因为如果没有他女儿的陈述 我们就不能做任何事
He said, "that son of a bitch ruined our lives, and I'm gonna ruin his."
他说 "那个王八蛋毁了我们的生活 我也要毁了他的生活"
Motive and confession equals murder one.
动机和口供 等于 一级谋杀
A father kills the man who raped his daughter?
父亲杀了强♥奸♥他女儿的人
That sounds like mitigating circumstances to me.
听起来是减轻处罚的情节
Juries don't feel much sympathy for rapists.
陪审团不会同情强♥奸♥犯
I might get manslaughter. What about physical evidence?
我可能会判过失杀人 实物证据呢
Did you find any fingerprints on the handle of the kettlebell?
你们在壶铃把手上找到指纹了吗
No, but I've asked
没有 但是我有命令
to have the rest of the equipment in the gym processed,
查找健身房♥其他设备上
so when it's time to make a deal ... Hold on. Just hold on here.
所以 当到交易的时候 等等 等等
Let's make sure we've got the right guy before you offer him a deal.
在和她做交易之前 让我们确定我们找到了正确的人
While Tao and Sykes are looking for Chad Raber's IPad,
Tao 和 Sykes正在找 Chad Raber的ipad
Flynn, Sanchez, let's split up and pay Mr. Martino and his daughter a visit.
Flynn Sanchez 我们分头拜访Martino先生和他的女儿
Come on. We're getting close.
加油 我们离得很近了
Hey, how come Lieutenant Provenza doesn't like me?
嘿 Provenza副队长为什么不喜欢我
Provenza doesn't like anybody. Turn right here.
Provenza 不喜欢任何人 这里右转
Whoa!
喔
Any, uh, tips on getting along with him?
与他相处有什么秘诀吗
Uh, if I were you, I'd concentrate more on how you feel
啊 如果我是你 我会更专注于感受受害者
about the victim and less on how people feel about you. Just saying.
而不是考虑别人怎么看你 我说说而已
That's very wise. Really?
这非常明智 真的吗
Uh, just make the next right. Please slow down.
啊 下个路口右转 请你慢点
Afternoon, ma'am. Detective Julio Sanchez, L.A.P.D.
下午好 女士 我是洛杉矶警局的Julio Sanchez探员
I'm looking for Mr. Jim Martino. Uh, he's not here.
我们在找Jim Martino先生 啊 他不在这
Are you his daughter, Amanda?
你是她的女儿 Amanda吗
Please. I just want to talk. No, I have nothing to say.
别 我只想谈谈 不 我没什么要说的
It's about Chad Raber. No! No, he will kill me.
是关于Chad Raber 不 不 他会杀了我的
No, ma'am, he won't. Chad is dead.
不 女士 他不会 Chad已经死了
Really? Did he suffer?
真的 他遭受什么痛苦了吗
Son of a bitch.
王八蛋
You know what he did to my daughter, don't you?
你知道他对我女儿做了什么吗
That's why we're here.
这就是我们来的原因
Follow up on the complaint you filed against Mr. Raber.
跟进你起诉Raber先生的案子
Follow up, right? After he's been found dead, you follow up.
跟进 是吗 在他死后 你们跟进
You guys are right on top of things, aren't you?
你们俩负责 是吧
What happened? A month ago, you wouldn't come near this case.
发生什么了 一个月前 你们都不碰这个案子
Did that tick you off? Do you have a daughter?
这把你惹毛了吗 你们有女儿吗
I wanted to make a banner
我本来想做个横幅
that said "Chad Raber is a rapist" and hang it in front of his gym.
写着"Chad Raber 是个强♥奸♥犯"挂在他的健身房♥门口
But Amanda wouldn't let me. So I thought I'd sue his ass.
但是Amanda不准我这么做 所以我想我应该起诉他
I went over to their gym to warn him and his wife
我去健身房♥ 警告他和他妻子
to expect a call from my attorney.
等着接我律师的电♥话♥
Guess I just saved a few thousand in legal fees, huh?
猜猜我省了多少律师费
Hey. What are you guys doing here? We found something
嘿 你们俩来这干嘛 我们发现了些东西
in the dumpster behind Mr. Martino's business.
在Martino先生的垃圾箱里
Any idea, sir, why a murder victim's IPad was in your trash?
有什么要说的 先生 为什么谋杀案受害人的ipad在你垃圾箱里
That's a fascinating question.
这是个吸引人的问题
And the answer is? The entire mini mall uses that dumpster.
而答案是 整个小店都用那个垃圾箱
I didn't put it there. Of course you didn't.
我没有把它放那 你当然没放
It was left there by the kids from the doughnut shop.
是甜甜圈店的孩子们放的
We want to introduce you to some people downtown. Let's go.
我们想把你介绍给局里的人 走吧
My name is Amanda Martino,
我是Amanda Martino
and I would just like to say
我只是想说
that Chad Raber is the best personal trainer anyone could ever have.
Chad Raber是最好的私人教练
剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表