剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表
I'm beginning to like Sykes.
我开始喜欢Sykes了
What is that anyway? You ruin my career and then win me back?
那到底是什么 你毁了我的前程竟然是为了和我重归于好么
How were we gonna support ourselves? What, on your ability as a pro golfer?
我们要怎么养活自己 难道就靠你整天打打高尔夫球吗
What kind of fantasy world do you live in?
你以为我们是住在童话里的吗
Oh, and these prescriptions?
哦 还有这些处方
They're all written out to your friends from the club!
他们都是开给你在俱乐部里的狐朋狗友的
What have you done? Four people are dead because of you!
你到底做了什么 四个人因为你死了
You made me kill four people!
你害我杀了四个人啊
You made me kill four people...
你害我杀了四个人...
I want a deal.
我要做个交易
You offered her a deal. Don't I get a deal?!
你们和她做了交易 我就没有么
Oh, sure. I got a great deal for you.
哦 肯定有 我给你准备了个不错的提议
Northern California. Nice, state-run facility.
在加利福尼亚北部 漂亮的州立机构
You can work on your swing for the rest of your life.
你后半生随便你怎么挥手臂摆腰都没问题
All right, get him out of here.
好了 把他带出去
You're all right.
现在好了
You're all right now.
你现在安全了
Lieutenant Flynn, I am so sorry I was unable to take your call earlier.
Flynn副队长 很抱歉刚才没能及时接您的电♥话♥
We're in ... What?
我们正在...什么
What do you mean Rusty ran off? Ran off where?
什么叫Rusty跑了 跑哪去了
Look at [all those] drugs. Tom had a pharmacy [in] his locker.
看看这些药 Tom在柜子里藏了个药房♥
Still doesn't prove pre-meditation. Best we could do
仍不能证明是预谋杀人 我们能做到最好的就是
is get him to agree to four counts of murder two.
让他承认四起二级杀人罪
On the bright side, we got the hospital
但好的一方面 我们让院方
to save Dr. Nolan's spot in the residency pool. Poor kid.
保住了Nolan医生的住院医师职位 可怜的娃呀
Starting out her career as a Doctor and kills four people.
她以医生为职业却杀了四个人
That can't be good.
那可不是什么好事
Yeah, how could Tom say he loved her while trying to ruin her life?
是啊 Tom怎么能一边说爱她一边又毁了她的人生呢
Oh, now, now. So cynical, Amy.
哦 好么 好么 太疾世愤俗了啊 Amy
Weren't you ever stupid in love? Not since my 19th birthday.
你谈情说爱的时候没犯过傻么 自从19岁之后就没了
What happened on your 19th birthday? You'll never know.
你19岁生日发生了什么 你永远不会知道
Lieutenant, anything? Yeah, we have multiple units
副队长 有什么消息么 是的 我们有好几队人
searching the streets around the bus station.
在巴士站附近大街上巡逻
Sheriff department in West Hollywood's got his picture.
西好莱坞的县治安局拍到了他的照片
And everyone we can spare is out looking for him.
我们所有的空余人手都去找他了
Okay. Okay.
好的 好的
Captain, look, I'm sorry.
队长 听着 对不起
I turned my back for one second, and he was gone. I ...
我就转身了一秒钟 他就跑了 我...
If I thought for one minute that he would run away ...
我要是知道他会跑掉
Lieutenant, it's not your fault. We'll keep looking.
这不是你的错 我们会继续找的
Good night, everyone.
各位晚安了
Great work, all around.
干得好 各位
Everyone, really great work.
各位 真的很棒
Captain. I, uh ...
队长 我 额...
Flynn and I will stay here tonight till the kid turns up.
Flynn和我今晚会呆在这 直到那孩子现身
And he will.
他一定会的
He'll turn up.
他会出现的
You're home late.
你回来晚了
I was wrapping up a case.
我之前在处理一个案子
Rusty, I'm sorry about your ...
Rusty 对于你...
Don't ... don't talk about it.
不 别说了
She lied to me. I believed her.
她对我撒谎了 我还相信她
And that'll never happen again. I don't honestly think that ...
这不会再发生了 我真的不觉得...
I-I really don't wanna talk about it. Please.
我真的不想在谈这事了 拜托
Okay. But I have one question to ask you,
好吧 但是我有一个问题要问你
and I need you to answer truthfully.
我希望你诚实作答
Why did you run away from Lieutenant Flynn?
你为什么从Flynn那里溜走
I don't cry in front of people.
我不在别人面前流泪
And I started to cry. So I left.
我哭了 所以我跑了
Mm.
嗯
How much money exactly did she steal from everyone?
她到底从每个人哪里偷了多少钱
Don't worry about it. We can, um ...
不用担心 我们
we have it covered by, uh, our bosses.
我们没有揭露她 呃 我们老板做的
What's that?
那是什么
Oh. I was behind on filling out these forms for school,
哦 我在后面填这些学校的表格
and y-you said you needed them tomorrow.
你..你说你明天就需要他们
You still want them? Yes, I do.
你还需要么 是的
Okay.
好的
Rusty.
Rusty
Your mother is the one who's losing out here.
你妈妈是个失败的人
Nothing she's done has a thing to do with you.
但她做的任何事都和你没关系
I hope you know that.
我希望你能明白这一点
I thought she loved me.
我以为她爱我
And letting go of that is what's hard.
要放下这些真的很难受
But holding on to someone when they're gone is even harder.
但是当一个人离开了而你却依然恋恋不忘的话 就会更难受
Thanks for trying to bring her back.
谢谢你试着带她回来
Lieutenant Provenza, thank you for picking up so quickly.
Provenza 谢谢你这么快就接了电♥话♥
Um... you can tell the department to stand down.
你可以叫局里的人下班了
When I came in the door, Rusty was here, so...
我进门之后 发现Rusty在家里 所以嘛
Yes. So, I guess he ... uh, Rusty is home.
是的 那么 我猜他 额 Rusty回家了
Thank you.
谢谢你
剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表