剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表
Get a better look at the license plate.
把牌照弄清晰点看看
Maybe I can work some pixel magic on it. May take a while.
也许我可以处理一下像素 需要一点时间
A Phoenix. There's not many of them around.
菲尼克斯牌照 这附近没几辆
I'll look up late-'70s Pontiacs and see what we find, Captain.
我查查70年代末的庞蒂亚克 看看有没有线索 上尉
Thank you, Detective.
谢谢你 警探
Let it play, Buzz.
播放 Buzz
Freeze it there.
暂停
And enlarge it.
放大
No side-view mirror.
没有后视镜
And we just happened to find one in the parking garage.
我们碰巧在停车场发现一辆
That's not a coincidence.
不是巧合
Looks like the shooter was still chasing our witness.
看来杀手还在追杀目击者
Captain Raydor, this is Dr. Aamil Massoud.
Raydor上尉 这是Aamil Massoud博士
Agent Howard and I have been arranging protection
Howard探员和我被派来保护
for he and his family
他和他的家人
until we can sort this whole thing out.
直到我们解决整件事情
We'll also monitor the hate-group websites,
我们也会监视仇恨组织的网站
see if we get any chatter.
看看有没有什么异动
Thank you, special agent Howard.
谢谢你 Howard特工
Dr. Massoud.
Massoud博士
Assassinations are usually about something
刺杀行为的意义往往比
bigger than the target.
被刺杀的目标更重大
Were you proposing any educational policy changes...
你是否提议任何教育政策的改革...
if you're asking if I suggested
如果你是在问我是否提出
imposing sharia law on the student body,
向全体学生施行伊♥斯♥兰♥教法
my answer is an emphatic "no."
我会明确回答你 没有
My most controversial suggestion so far
迄今为止 我最具争议性的提议
seems to have been updating the sex-education courses.
大概就是改革性教育课程
Hey. Got a seating chart of the doctor's swearing-in.
嘿 我拿到一份这位博士宣誓就职时的座位表
Shows where everyone is supposed to be on the platform.
上面标示了会出现在讲台上的每个人
Even has Judge Cully
甚至包括讲话的
and Dr. Massoud at the microphone.
Cully法官和Massoud博士
All right, if this is north,
如果这是北方
then 500 yards to the southeast over here
那离东南方500码的这个位置
is what the sniper would call his "hide."
就是狙击手的所谓隐藏点
Dr. Massoud, uh, is this where you were positioned
Massoud博士 嗯 这是你今天早上
on the platform this morning?
被安排在讲台上的位置吗?
It is, yes.
是的 没错
And the way we rehearsed it yesterday, too.
我们昨天也是这样排练的
You rehearsed it? Yes.
你们排练过? 是的
So everyone was where they were supposed to be.
这么说所有人的位置都和之前一样
Strange.
奇怪
Uh... Captain?
嗯 上尉
Hmm?
额?
Were you expecting Rusty's father?
你和Rusty的父亲有约么?
I left several messages
我留了好几条语♥音♥留言
apologizing to you and Rusty about what happened.
为所发生的事向你和Rusty道歉
And maybe you're not calling me back because you're mad,
你没回复我 或许是因为你生气了
but you don't have all the facts.
但你并不了解全部真♥相♥
And you need to hear them.
你应该听我说一说
I look forward to that, Daniel.
我挺想听的 Daniel
Take a seat in my office. I'll be with you shortly.
去我办公室坐一会儿 我马上来找你
I think I know
我想我搞懂了
how the killer managed without a spotter, Captain.
杀手是如何在没有观测员帮助下杀人的 上尉
It's the right shot target system.
是通过精准射击目标系统
It's a top-of-the-line sight attachment
这是个三点一线式的瞄准附件
that projects the precise point of impact into the rifle scope,
将精准的着弹点显示在步♥枪♥瞄准镜上
taking into account all the factors
把所有影响远程射击
that interfere with a long-distance shot...
的因素都考虑在内了
weather, wind velocity, barometric pressure.
天气 风速 气压
Makes it nearly impossible to miss.
使得射击精准度近乎完美
Then why didn't he hit his target?
那为什么他没击中目标?
Maybe he did.
说不定他击中了
Our shooter wasn't aiming at Dr. Massoud.
凶手并非瞄准Massoud博士
He was aiming at Judge Cully.
他瞄准的是Cully法官
I made a mistake. I'm not denying it.
我犯了个错误 我不会抵赖
I feel terrible about how I lost my temper,
我真该死 竟然一怒之下动手打人
but... You only have one side of this story.
但是 你只了解一部分实情
Okay.
好吧
But before you fill in the blanks,
但在你解释另外一部分之前
I want to establish some facts.
我想先确定一些情况
You came here today on your own, not at my request,
你今天是自己来 而非应我的要求
to make a spontaneous statement.
主动声明一些情况
Is that correct?
对吗?
Yeah. Yeah, that's right.
是的 是的 你说得对
All right. Go ahead.
好吧 继续
My fiancée, Annie, is very protective of her little girls,
我的未婚妻 Annie 非常爱护她的小女儿们
and Rusty just drops this bombshell on us.
而Rusty直接把这重磅炸♥弹♥扔给了我们
Look, I get that he was in a tough situation.
你看 我明白他处在一个非常艰难的境地
But what he did...
但他所做的
the way that he sold himself on the street...
他以前在大街上卖♥♥身...
it shows such terrible judgment.
会让人觉得他无药可救了
The idea of taking a kid that has done that kind of stuff
把一个做过这种事情的孩子
and putting him into a normal family,
带入一个正常家庭 这种事
it freaked Annie out.
这把Annie吓坏了
Oh, I can't imagine.
哦 我没法想象
I had to take Rusty outside
我不得把Rusty带到外面
just so she had a chance to calm down.
这样起码让她有空冷静一下
And... Explain to him why he should apologize.
而且 我向他解释了他为什么需要道歉
The words that he used... I could tell you what he said.
他所用的词语 我可以告诉你他用了什么
No, it's not necessary.
不 这不重要
Okay.
好吧
Anyway, he ends up calling me an asshole,
不管怎样 他最后骂我混♥蛋♥
and I hit him.
然后我打了他
It was much harder than I intended.
我生气了 打得很重
And I had no idea that he would run off.
而我没想到他会跑掉
And I ju... I wanted... I wanted to discipline the kid.
我只是 想 想教训一下这个孩子
He... needs discipline.
他需要一些管教
Is that what you told your fiancée...
你和你未婚妻所说的
that Rusty disappeared because you disciplined him?
Rusty失踪的原因是因为你管教了他?
Uh... Wh... n-no.
嗯 哦 没有
No, I-I-I-I said that he ran off
不 我 我说他跑掉了
and that I-I couldn't catch him,
而我追不上他
which is true... that happened.
事情...的确如此
But... I...
但是 我
Look, I-I need to talk to... to Rusty.
我需要和 Rusty谈一谈
Annie wants...
Annie想
I need to talk to Rusty.
我需要和Rusty谈一谈
All right.
好吧
Why don't we make a tentative appointment
不如临时决定一次见面
for you and Rusty to talk
让你和Rusty谈谈
tomorrow at 4:00 P.M. in the conference room here?
明天下午四点 就在这儿的会议厅如何?
Thank you. I appreciate that.
谢谢你 我很感激
Because we can fix this. We can.
因为我们能把事情解决的 我们能
Fixing this is a... Very big priority here,
这个事情...确实亟待解决
as you can see.
你能看出来
See you tomorrow,Daniel.
明天见 Daniel
You sure you don't want us to just arrest the bastard?
你确定不要我们把这畜生抓起来吗
That's a bell that can't be unrung.
不到万不得已我不想走到这步
Let's keep our options open.
想想别的办法吧
What did we find out about Judge Cully?
大家找到了Cully法官的哪些信息?
59, married, with three kids. Long list of commendations.
59岁 已婚 三个孩子 获了很多奖
Been on the state's appellate bench
在国家法庭里受理上诉
for 18 years, ma'am.
已经有18年了 长官
And, according to his active calendar,
根据他的行程
he's got another 23 decisions pending in the next few months.
他接下来几个月还有23个待定的案子要裁决
Any of those drug cases?
其中有毒品案么?
Mm, doesn't say.
嗯 上面没写
Why do you ask, Special Agent Fritz Howard?
你为什么会问这个 Fritz Howard特工?
Curiosity.
好奇而已
剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表