剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表
How's it going?
情况如何
You know how to work that thing?
你知道怎么做对吗
Oh, yeah. I know how to work it.
哦 是的 我知道怎么弄
What'd you do with Rusty's father?
你跟Rusty的父亲谈的怎么样了
He's in the break room,
他在休息室里
waiting for me to tell Rusty he's here.
等着我去跟Rusty说他在这里
Kid deserves to know.
那孩子有权知道
It's not that simple.
话可不是这么说的
Okay, so, Charlie,
好吧 Charlie
we've got a witness,
我们现在有一个目击者
an underage girl you've been selling in Hollywood.
一个你然她在好莱坞卖♥♥淫的未成年女孩
And she's been telling us all about you.
她一直在和我们说关于你的事情
How do we know you have a witness?
我们怎么知道你们真的有目击证人
Come on. Is this whole thing a fabrication?
少来了吧 这都是你瞎编的吧
How do you think we found your idiot client in the first place, Willis?
你以为我们怎么能在第一时间找到你这白♥痴♥的委托人呢 Willis
The girl told us where to look.
那女孩告诉我们去哪儿找他
And listen to me... you be careful
听着 诬陷别人瞎编这种话
about who you accuse of fabrication.
说的时候当心点
I don't make crap up... ever.
我不说废话 从来不说
His public defender knows you need the girl to I.D. Alvarez as her pimp,
他的辩护人知道你需要让这女孩去指认Alvarez是她的皮条客
or you have nothing but the probation violation
或者通过在缓刑期违规为由拘留他
to hold him with.
此外做什么都无济于事
Lieutenant Flynn, I have an idea.
Flynn中尉 我有个点子
I was making progress with her. What are you doing?
我已经在她这里取得一些进展了 你这是要干嘛
We just have a quick follow-up.
我们只是做一个很快的后续调查
Well, then, I'm going with her.
好的 那我们要全程跟着她
That's not allowed, ma'am.
这是不允许的 女士
Oops! Sorry. Wrong room.
喔 对不起 走错了
What is this?
这是什么
Hey, that's my cousin.
嗨 这不是我表妹么
What's up, cuz?
近来可好啊
Don't be mad, Chuckie.
别闹了 Chuckie
Well, what do you know? Somebody speaks English.
你猜怎么着 那人竟然说英语了
You're not telling the truth, and you're a killer.
你没有说真话 你是杀手
Okay, sweetheart, you tel l him what you told us.
好吧 亲爱的 告诉他你对我们说的话
Nothing! I told them nothing!
我什么都没说 我什么都没跟他们说
Sit down, asshole.
坐下 你这个混♥蛋♥
You heard what he said. Sit down.
你听见了么 坐下
You saw Chuckie murder Derek.
你见到了Chuckie把Derek杀了
No! I... I heard an argument! That's all!
不 我 我只是听到了争吵 就这样而已
I... I never said you were there, Chuckie. Never.
我从来没说过你当时在那里 Chuckie 从来没有
It's all good, baby girl.
没事的 亲爱的
It's all good.
没事的
You're dead!
你死定了
I will kill you! You are dead!
我一定会杀了你 你死定了
It's over! You're done!
都结束了 你完蛋了
Now, that's what I call an identification.
这就是我称之为身份鉴定
Not to mention witness intimidation.
你可没提到目击者被威胁这件事
We have him for a year now... at least.
我们盯着他至少一年了
I'm coming for you, bitch!
我会来找你的 你这个小贱♥人♥
Did the suspect just break our door?
嫌犯刚才是把门撞坏了么
... What you did to the door?
你对那个门做了什么
I think he did.
我想是的
Hold it there.
在这里停一下
Hollywood had to open Derek's bathroom door
好莱坞分局必须得打开Derek浴室的门
because it was locked when they got there, correct?
因为当时他们到那里的时候 浴室门是关的 对不对
Right.
对
And that's strange,
这就奇怪了
because if Chuckie went upstairs to get his girl back,
因为如果Chuckie上楼去把那女孩找回来的话
he would have busted that door down.
他会把那扇门撞开的
Like he did in the interview room.
就好像他在审讯室里做的那样
And he would have been even more furious last night
而且他那晚肯定会比现在还要愤怒
if he thought that Elena was there
如果他认为当时Elena在那里
and was trying to run away from him.
而且她想逃离他
I think the door tells us Chuckie was never there.
我想那扇门告诉我们 Chuckie当时不在那里
Lieutenant Provenza, please tell Dr. Morales
Provenza中尉 麻烦你告诉Morales一声
I want to see Derek Hansen's body.
我想看一下Hansen的尸体
I'll do that, Captain.
我这就去 长官
But before we go, I think you have a notification to do.
但是在我们走之前 我想你得先告诉那孩子一下
What? You said it was up to me,
什么 你不是说这都由我决定么
that meeting my father was up to me.
见不见我父亲都由我决定
Hold on, hold on, hold on. Let me tell you what happened here.
等一下 冷静一下 我来告诉你现在的情况
And he's in the building right now?! Just listen to me for a second.
可是他现在就在这个楼里 听我说 就一会儿
Do you not see how screwed up this is, Sharon?
你没看见这里已经一团乱了么 Sharon
Let me explain this to you.
我来给你解释
Oh, my God!
哦 天啊
Oh, my God!!
哦 我的老天啊
Let me explain.
听我解释
When DCFS found out about Daniel Dunn,
当家庭儿童服务机构发现Daniel Dunn
they became legally obligated to tell him about you.
他们只是在尽法律义务的告诉他关于你的事情
So... so that's why Cynthia was here.
所以 所以这是为什么Cynthia在这里的原因
Did she bring this guy with her?
是她带这个人一起来的么
Is... is he in the break room? He is, isn't he?
他 他也在休息室里么 他在 不是么
He is in the break room, and that is why you guys
他在休息室里 这也就是为什么
wouldn't let me in to get my soda,
你的人不让我进房♥间去拿我的饮料
because I am the sensitive family problem you have.
因为我就是那个对你们来说很敏感的家庭问题所在
Cynthia thought she was doing you a favor
Cynthia觉得她带Dunn先生来这里
by bringing Mr. Dunn here.
只是为了帮你
No! You stop it, Sharon! She was doing a favor for you.
不 别说了 Sharon 她这是在帮你
She was not doing a favor for me!
她这不是在帮我
Great! The rules win!
很好 规定万岁啊
Now you can get rid of me, and it's not your fault.
你现在可以摆脱我了 而这还不算你的错
I am not trying to get... Okay. That's enough. That's enough!
我不是想... 好了 够了 别说了
Now, you know that I am not friends with this woman,
你知道么 我虽然对这位老姐没什么好感
but if she wanted to get rid of you,
但她如果想摆脱你
she could have dumped you in a group home months ago.
她早就在几个月前把你放在集体宿舍里了
It's all right, Lieutenant. No, it's not all right.
没事的 中尉 不 这不是没事
It's not all right.
这不是没事
So this guy shows up,
所以这个人出现了
says he's your father, wants to see you.
据说这是你父亲 想见你
Well, none of us like it.
好吧 我们谁都不喜欢这样的场景
But instead of whining about the situation,
但眼下抱怨是没有用的
let's look at our options.
我们还是考虑一下有什么别的选择吧
You talked to him?
你和他聊过
And what did you think?
那你觉得呢
Rusty...
Rusty
I'm gonna tell you the truth.
我来告诉你 事情是这样的
Um, I can't say that I liked him.
额 不能说我喜欢他
I don't know him.
我又不了解他
And, uh, I can't be objective.
况且就我的立场也不太客观
He made an effort to come and see you,
他为了来见你做了许多努力
and I think just... think about that.
我觉得只是 想想这些
Sharon, I'm sorry. I know.
Sharon 对不起 没事
Sharon, I'm sorry.
Sharon 对不起
I know. I know.
我知道 没事
Hope you're proud of yourself.
你真该为自己而感到骄傲
Really classy,
完满的说辞
accusing her of wanting to get rid of you.
居然污蔑她想要摆脱你
First stab goes straight through the heart...
第一刀穿透了心脏
right atrium, fatal.
右心房♥ 一刀毙命
The second stab severed the renal artery.
第二刀刺向肾动脉
Mm. Kidneys.
嗯 肾脏
The blood supply to them, yes.
血渗进了肾脏
Then we have the throat stab.
然后这一刀 在喉咙这里
Now, this blood spatter that hit the papers on the desk?
所以是这里的血溅了出来 溅在了桌子上那些纸上
Very long and thin,
细长的血迹
suggesting it didn't fall from a great height,
假设这不是从很高的地方落下的血
meaning Mr. Hansen was likely stabbed in the heart
这就意味着Hansen先生似乎是
in position level with a desk, which makes perfect sense.
在与桌子同一水平面的位置被刺中了心脏 这样就说得通了
How so?
为什么呢
剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表