剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表
Sign these papers and you can save your life
在这些文件上签字 你就能免于一死
and the girl's life, too.
也能挽救那女孩
Barlow took my kids from me.
巴洛夺走了我的孩子
So what do I care what happens to his?
他的孩子有事又跟我有什么关系
No one in the van. But I found this.
车里没人 不过我找到了这个
Got to be a couple hundred thousand dollars in here.
大概有几十万美元了
Plus, there were four cases of rifles.
另外还有四个步♥枪♥弹壳
Nothing illegal there. You guys got jack.
又不犯法 你们什么证据都没有
Mr. Hall, I'm in a very big hurry.
豪尔先生 我的时间紧得很
I do not recognize the authority of the district attorney or any --
我才不买♥♥什么地区检察官的账呢
Okay! Okay!
行了 行了
Detective, since Captain Raydor isn't here
警探 既然雷达队长不在
and the suspect was armed, I'll leave him to you.
嫌犯又有武器 我就把他交给你了
See if you can talk him into signing this plea agreement.
看能不能劝他签了这份认罪协议
Mr. Fisher, come with me.
费舍尔先生 跟我来
Julio, what are you doing?
胡里奥 你干嘛
You assaulted me.
你攻击了我
What?
什么
You attacked me, we fought,
你袭击我 我们打起来
you tore my shirt,
你扯破我的衬衫
you drew your concealed weapon, tried to kill me.
掏出你暗藏的武器 想要杀了我
I didn't do anything to you.
我什么都没干
Looks like I have to protect my own life.
看来我必须保住自己性命
Wait!
等等
No!
不要
Sanchez, stop! Stop!
桑切斯 住手 住手
He's a murderer, and he's never going to help!
他是个杀人犯 他不会合作的
If the girl's going to die, then he is going to die, too!
要是那个女孩死了 他得陪葬
Y-you can't do this.
你不能这么做
I know that you killed Ben Barlow.
我知道是你杀了本·巴洛
And I know that his sister's alive.
我还知道他妹妹还活着
You tell me where she's at or I'm going to kill you.
你告诉我她在哪里 否则我就杀了你
Do you understand?!
听懂了吗
I can't wait to kill you, and I'll get away with it!
我现在就想杀了你 而且能全身而退
So you tell me right now where the girl is
立刻告诉我那个女孩在哪里
or you go to hell!
要不然就去死吧
It's up here, about 500 meters.
就在前面 大概五百米远
500 meters ahead.
前方五百米
Copy that, Julio. Thank you.
收到 胡里奥 谢谢
Target is approximately 500 meters west of the van's present location.
目标约在面包车现在所处位置往西五百米
Where are you people?
你们人在哪儿
Lieutenant, we are 40 minutes from your action.
副队 我们离你们有四十分钟路程
Copy.
收到
Okay, S.I.S. is too far away.
算了 等特勤组来就晚了
We can't let Julio and Amy drive in there without backup.
我们不能让胡里奥和艾米孤身前去
Detective, I may need to relay orders
警探 我只能派遣
to Lieutenants Flynn and Provenza,
富林和普罗文茨副队
who are all the backup we have right now.
眼下只有他们俩做后援
Where is my picture?
我要的图像呢
One last adjustment, ma'am.
在做最后调整 长官
I have your live picture,
实时画面有了
and your thermal imaging is up and running.
热成像系统也正常运转了
You screw this up, Gerald, and I'll kill you.
要是坏了事 杰拉德 我就杀了你
My father's thinking the same thing.
我爸也是这意思
I didn't want Barlow's kids to die.
我没想杀了巴洛的孩子
None of this was my idea.
这些都不是我的主意
Right. You just collected the money.
那是 你只管收钱
I tried to keep my father calm.
我试过安抚我父亲
You people stole his grandchildren. He's not gonna go down easy.
你们抢走了他的孙子 他可没那么容易就范
Dad's lived his whole life for a moment like this.
我爸这辈子追求的就是这一刻
Me too.
我也是
Detective Sanchez,
桑切斯警探
someone is in the rear of the trailer on the floor.
拖车尾部有人躺着
There is movement. She is alive.
在动 她还活着
Do not hesitate to use force
为了自己和人♥质♥的生命
to protect yourself or the hostage.
开枪不要犹豫
You got the money?
你拿到钱了吗
Yeah, Dad, it's all good.
拿到了 爸 都搞定了
You were supposed to call. What happened?
不是叫你打电♥话♥吗 出什么事了
Dad, uh, look...
爸 听着
You been made, haven't you?
你被逮住了吧
Listen. I'm sorry, you know?
听着 我很抱歉 你明白吗
The police found me.
警♥察♥发现了我
They came after me -- Dad!
他们追查我 爸
Is the girl still lying down?! Yes!
那个女孩还躺着吗 没错
Act now! Crossfire!
立刻行动 交叉火力
Status! I need status!
怎么样了 什么情况
He's down, but I don't know if he's dead.
他倒下了 可不知道死了没有
Careful. Watch for trip wires.
小心 当心有诈
Hall's dead.
豪尔死了
Very, very dead.
百分之百死了
Emily, Emily!
艾米莉 艾米莉
You're safe! You're safe!
你安全了 你安全了
You're safe. You're safe. You're safe.
你安全了 你安全了 你安全了
You're safe. You're safe.
你安全了 你安全了
You're safe. You're safe.
你安全了 你安全了
You're safe. You're safe.
你安全了 你安全了
Now, this is the kind of "Deal" I can live with.
这种"交易"我才看得过
So, you saved the girl.
你们救了那个女孩
Yes, we did.
是的 没错
And what about the parents?
那对父母怎么样了
They gonna be okay?
他们会没事吧
It's impossible to know.
没人知道
We gave them their daughter back, so...
我们把女儿交还给了他们 所以...
We did our best.
我们已经尽力了
And now we...
至于我们俩
can stop for dinner on the way home.
可以在回家的路上吃个饭
How was "Hamlet"?
《哈姆雷特》看得怎么样了
It's long.
篇幅很长
Hamlet is haunted by the ghost of his father in the first act,
第一幕里哈姆雷特看到了他父亲的鬼魂
and then his father comes back for a minute.
然后他父亲又出现了一次
And then nothing really happens until the end.
然后直到结尾就没什么了
So you actually read it.
看来你真读了
What, you -- you think I, like, lied to you?
什么 你以为我在唬弄你吗
It's you police who lie to everybody, Sharon.
纱伦 是你们警♥察♥老骗人
How -- how do I know that you won't lie to me
如果你觉得有必要对我隐瞒什么
if you think it's necessary?
也不会骗我吗
I won't lie to you. I promise.
我不会骗你的 我发誓
I'll tell you everything I know...
我会把我知道的一切告诉你
As soon as I have had a reasonable opportunity to assess the facts.
只要我有合适的机会查清♥真♥♥相♥
What's this?
这是什么
It's what we're gonna talk about over dinner.
我们在饭桌上谈
剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表