剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表
I --
我
I thought that if I pulled off the road to call
我以为如果我停靠路边打电♥话♥
that I would be even later --
我会更迟
When I am really looking forward to something,
当我对某事很期待的时候
I'm like an hour early.
我会提早一个小时
But forget that.
不过算了
What you need to know is that I...wait...10...minutes,
我想你知道 我只会等十分钟
and then I'm gone.
不出现我就走
Because my time is worth something, too.
我的时间也很宝贵的
Sharon, it's okay. I got this.
纱伦 没关系 我能处理
If you decide to leave, just talk to me before you go.
如果你决定了 外出之前告诉我
Daniel.
丹尼尔
So, anyway, Mrs. Elkins is here with her two kids.
埃尔金斯和她的两个孩子
She's in interview room 2.
在二号♥审讯室
Doesn't seem to be expecting any bad news,
她似乎仍不知道这个坏消息
but I'd like to try to find out why Adams was so interested in her
在告知她亚当斯被杀之前 我要先搞清楚
before we tell her anything about his murder.
为什么亚当斯对她那么感兴趣
Captain -- Adams' partner, Detective Conner,
队长 亚当的搭档康奈尔探长
is on his way up.
已经到楼下了
I'm gonna meet him at the elevator.
我去电梯口等他
Thank you, Lieutenant.
谢谢你 副队
Let him join you in electronics
我们和埃尔金斯小姐谈话的时候
while we talk to Mrs. Elkins.
让他跟你们一起去监控室
See if he recognizes her.
看他是否能认出她
Yeah.
好
Hi, Mrs. Elkins.
你好 埃尔金斯小姐
I'm Lieutenant Andy Flynn of the L.A.P.D.,
我是洛杉矶警局的副队长安迪·富林
and this is Captain Sharon Raydor.
这位是队长纱伦·雷达
Hello.
你好
Does this mean that someone found my computer?
找我来是找到我的电脑了吗
Please say yes.
拜托说找到了
Well, that was easy.
直奔主题啊
Well, it all depends, Ma'am.
这要看情况了 小姐
Um, unfortunately, we're not allowed
很可惜 我们不能
to just show it to you.
就这么把它给你
In determining ownership,
为了确定失主的身份
we need for you to review with us once again,
我们需要你回顾一下
how you lost possession of your property
你的物品是如何遗失的
and what steps you took to try to find it.
为了找回失物采取了哪些措施
Uh, yes, of course.
好 没问题
I was at check-in at the Temple Resort and Casino.
当时我在神殿赌博度假酒店登记入住
In Las Vegas?
在拉斯维加斯
Yes, and I put my computer bag down
是的 我在找信♥用♥卡♥的时候
while I was hunting for my credit card.
放下了电脑包
And then I stepped away from the front desk
然后因为找不到我的钱包
because I couldn't find my wallet,
我就离开了前台
and when I came back, my laptop was gone.
等我再回来的时候 我的手提电脑就不见了
Were you there on business or...vacation?
你去那儿是出差还是度假
Oh. Oh, no. It's always business.
不是度假 都是出差
I've been traveling a lot lately -- too much.
最近我总是到处奔波 家常便饭了
Hey, guys.
各位
This is Detective Rich Conner from Vegas.
这位是来自维加斯的理查·康奈尔探长
He's our victim's partner.
他是死者的搭档
That's Buzz, there at the controls.
在控制台的那位是巴斯
Lieutenant Mike Tao,
副队长迈克尔·陶
that you spoke with earlier.
之前是他给你打的电♥话♥
Thanks, Detective, for driving down so fast.
谢了警探 这么快赶过来
So sorry for your loss.
节哀顺变
Thanks.
谢谢
Is this the woman whose license Mike was running?
迈克查的就是这个女人的驾照吗
Yes.
是的
We were hoping you might recognize her.
我们希望你能认出她来
So am I, Lieutenant.
彼此 副队长
I absolutely can't conduct my business without a laptop.
少了手提我根本没办法工作
Did you make a theft report to the Las Vegas police?
你找拉斯维加斯警方报案了吗
Well...Yeah. I mean, of course I did.
是的 那是当然
That's why you called me in, right?
所以你们才找我过来 不是吗
Well, they sent out this very nice Detective Adams...
他们派来了和蔼可亲的亚当斯警探
...who looked for my laptop all over the place
他帮我在酒店四处寻找我的手提
and then talked to me
还告诉我
about how not to become a victim of identity theft.
怎样才不会沦为身份盗窃的受害者
Did Detective Adams ever follow up with you?
亚当斯警探找你跟进过案情吗
Oh, yes.
有的
I spoke to him...
我跟他谈过
Oh, I don't know -- several times.
我记不清了 有不少次
He was convinced
他确信
that someone was going to use the info on my computer
有人想利用我电脑里面的信息
to, like, establish a line of credit
根据我们的房♥产净值之类的
based on our home equity or something.
来设定信贷额度
Did he say why he was worried about that?
他说过他为什么会有这种忧虑吗
Well, apparently, he and his partner
显然是他和他的搭档
have been investigating a lot of cases just like mine.
一直在合作调查像我这样的失窃案
You know, computers stolen from resorts
就是从度假酒店偷窃电脑
used to tap into people's credit.
借以获取人们的信贷信息
And then he also said
他还说
that the thieves were dangerous,
那些窃贼很危险
Which -- which, for me, was a little scary.
这让我 有点提心吊胆
Well, he was right about the danger part.
说他们危险是对的
I didn't think they were that dangerous.
我没想过那些贼会这么危险
Damn it. This is the case she's talking about.
这就是她说的案子
Let me get some forms that we would like you to sign
我去取些表格请你签名
that would allow us to monitor your finances.
让我们有权监控你的资金情况
Oh, yeah. That would be great.
好的 那太好了
So, you don't know this woman?
你不认识这个女人吗
Never saw her before.
从没见过
Any reason your partner might not have told you about this?
你搭档为何没告诉你这件事
I can't say, but I can tell you what I do know.
不好说 不过我能告诉你们我知道的
About nine months ago,
大概九个月前
several of our hotels were reporting laptops being stolen.
维加斯有多家酒店报称手提电脑被盗
We later caught some of these thefts
后来利用酒店的监控录像
using hotel surveillance footage.
我们发现了几个小偷
Suspects appeared to be in their older teens,
嫌犯都是年近二十岁的青少年
but they never looked the same way twice.
不过他们再也没露过面
16 of these stolen laptops were later used
被窃的手提有16部
in a big identity-theft scheme that --
后来用于一起大规模的身份盗窃案
...looked to be based here in L.A.
作案地点应该是在洛杉矶
All right, hold on a minute.
等一下
How come you brought all this stuff and your partner didn't,
为什么你的搭档来洛杉矶办案
when he was the one out here working the case?
资料都在你手上却不在他手上
I told you I don't know.
我说了我不知道
Oh, yeah?
是吗
Well, why didn't he notify us
他为什么
that he was in our jurisdiction conducting an investigation?
在我们的管辖范围内查案却不知会我们
Probably 'cause we called the L.A.P.D.
大概是因为去年我们给洛杉矶警局
10 times in the last year.
来过十次电♥话♥
I'd mention credit fraud or identity theft,
我提到信用诈骗和身份盗用
and whoever I was talking to would practically hang up on me.
接我电♥话♥的人差点挂我电♥话♥
Now you're all really interested.
现在你们才真正感兴趣了
Because now someone is dead.
因为现在有人死了
Murder does raise the stakes somewhat, Detective Conner.
谋杀总会引起更大的关注 康奈尔探长
Please continue.
请继续
We contacted all the credit agencies
我们联♥系♥了这里列出的
about the victims I've put up here,
所有受害人的信贷机构
Set up spreadsheets tracking all their financial accounts.
设置了电子数据程序追踪他们的账户信息
Looks like the thieves
看来这帮贼人
mined all these identities for a few months
以这些受害人的名义贷款之前
before taking out loans in their names.
会用几个月时间搜集他们的身份信息
And then invested the illegally borrowed money
然后用这些非法借来的钱
in overseas funds.
投资海外基金
Well, that verifies Laura Elkins' story.
这就证实了劳拉·埃尔金斯的说法
剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表