剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表
He is her only alibi. Will he give her up?
只有他在为她辩解 能让他供出她吗
It won't be pretty. But, yeah, we can manage it.
虽然不光彩 但是没错 我们能做到的
I have the suspect's medical records.
我拿到了嫌犯的病历
She's young, she's healthy, no history of high blood pressure,
她很年轻 很健康 没有高血压的病史
so the lawyer's claim that she suffered a T.I.A. Is doubtful, Captain.
律师说的她患有短暂性脑缺血发作 这很值得怀疑 队长
What about a seizure?
会不会病状突发呢
Well, normally you'd look for a spike in her prolactin levels,and this is terribly interesting ...
这个嘛 一般你能发现她催乳素水平突然达到一个高峰 而有趣的是..
Tao! No seizure.
Tao 没有病史
So no medical condition.
所以没有药物依赖
Which brings us back to where we started.
我们又得从头开始了
Yeah, we have a suspect who killed three people
是啊 我们现在有了一个杀了三个人的嫌疑犯
while under the influence.
这个案件广受关注
And we still have no way to prove it.
但是我们却无法证明她有罪
Hey! Hey!
嘿 嘿
Are you drunk or something, lady? Hey!
大姐 你是喝多了还是有病啊? 嘿
Hey! Hey, this bitch is drunk off her ass!
嘿 嘿 这个贱♥人♥醉的都找不到北了
Hey, that's my brother on the ground over there!
嘿 我哥们都被你撞倒了
What the hell is wrong with you?!
你有毛病吧?!
I know this is difficult for you, Tom.
我知道这对你来说很难 Tom
She didn't do anything wrong. But you see our dilemma.
她又没做过什么错事 但是我们也很难办
We need a reason Leslie ran off the road.
你得给我们一个Leslie横冲直撞的理由啊
And your mention of that T.I.A.,well, that just won't do the trick.
而你所说的那个T.I.A. 也解释不通
You paid for six drinks last night. I told you this morning,
而且你昨晚点了六杯酒 我今早已经解释过了
if I ordered her a second drink, she hardly touched it.
就算我给她点了第二杯酒 她也不会喝的
And two of those were for the couple sitting next to us.
而且其中两杯是请坐在我们旁边的夫妻的
A couple you can't name. So you think I'm lying?
可是你连他们的名字都不知道 你觉得我在说谎吗
No, I think this looks like someone who had three stiff drinks.
不 我只觉得她看起来确实像刚灌了三杯烈酒
And that's what that receipt implies.
这个收据也证明了这一点
Lieutenant Flynn still isn't back.
Flynn警督还没回来
He will be. He has a few people to track down.
他会回来的 他还有几个人要查
You'll make your mother's bus. I promise.
你一定能去接你妈妈 我保证
Well, yeah, but, iif he's late ... I'm calling Lieutenant Flynn right now.
好吧 但是 如果他真的来晚了... 我现在就给Flynn警督打电♥话♥
You will be there when your mother arrives.
你妈妈到的时候你肯定会在那的
Tom, my friend, your girl was bombed. It's obvious.
Tom 我的朋友 很明显 你女朋友喝多了
I've told you over and over now.That didn't happen.
我跟你说了很多遍了 她没有
Sir.
长官
Maybe she really did have more drinks with Tolson.
可能是她和Tolson在一起又喝了几杯
Tolson? What? Why would she ...
Tolson 为什么 她为什么会...
She didn't mention to you
她没告诉你
that she might stop by at a reception last night?
她昨晚还去了一个迎新会
What reception? At Ginger for the new residents
什么迎新会 在Ginger 为新进医生举办的
and her new best friend, Dr. Tolson.
还有她最好的朋友Tolson医生
Oh, I can't believe that she didn't tell you that.
噢 真不敢相信她竟然没有告诉你
Makes me wonder what else you don't know.
这让我不禁好奇还有什么其他的事是你不知道的
Look. Let me fill you in.
来吧 让我把你带回现实
Leslie is sneaking around behind your back with another guy.
Leslie背着你偷汉子
No, she is not sneaking ...
没有 她没有偷...
Well, you're going out on a limb for your girlfriend,
你在这极力为她掩饰
and she's going out with her new boss.
她却在和她的新老板约会
What? Oh, my.
什么 哦 有好戏看了
What, do you really think that she got that second apartment
什么 你真的认为她买♥♥第二个公♥寓♥
so that she would have a place to crash?
只是为了偶尔住一下
Your girlfriend is cheating on you, Tom.Why are you protecting her?
你的女朋友在给你戴绿帽子 Tom 为什么你还要袒护她
Are you ...are you sure about this?
你...你确定吗
Oh, we can't show you the evidence, but, yes. We're very sure.
哦 虽然我们不能给你看证据 但是 我们非常确定
I didn't want to get her in trouble, okay? But she...
我不想给她带来麻烦 但是 她...
You know,she took samples sometimes.
你知道吗 她有的时候会从医院
From the hospital.
拿走一些样本
No! You must have the tox screen I ordered by now.
不行 你现在就要给我那个毒理检测结果
No! You cannot call me back!I'm the police!
不行 不能稍后答复 老娘可是警♥察♥
Fine. I'll hold.
好 我等着
It'd be a hell of a thing if drugs show up in her blood work. I just found
她的血里要是能检出什么来才叫见鬼呢
out all the new residents had a mandatory drug test on the books for this morning.
我才发现今天早上他们给所有的新晋医生都做了强制性的药检
Brandon Rios, one of the critically injured ...
Brandon Rios 那个受重伤的...
he didn't make it. He passed away about 15 minutes ago, Captain.
他没挺过来 15分钟之前死了 头儿
Rios was 24, assistant manager at his family's restaurant.
Rios才24岁 是他们家族餐厅的副经理
He graduated CSUN last year.
去年刚从CSUN毕业
I ran backgrounds on everyone injured or killed.
我查了所有死伤者的背景资料
I just wanted to make sure Dr. Nolan
我只想确定
didn't have a reason to bulldoze that crowd on purpose.
Nolan医生没有理由故意撞向那群人
Lieutenant, anything new from the hospital? No. Just some catchy hold music.
警督 医院有什么新消息吗 没有 电♥话♥都打不通
Any news?
新消息
Rusty's mom just called from a pay phone in Bakersfield.
Rusty的妈妈刚刚在Bakersfield用公用电♥话♥打给我们
She's changing buses on her way to L.A.
她正在换乘到L.A.的巴士
Hey, uh, how long do we have to wait before meeting this judge?
嗯 我们要等多久才能跟这位法官会面
Um, I don't know. A week, maybe.
呃 我不知道 一个星期 可能
But let's take it one step at a time, okay?
咱们一步一步慢慢来 好吗
Captain. Excuse me.
头儿 失陪一下
Okay, the second blood-alcohol can't tell us anything, but the tox screen
好吧 第二次酒精测试还是什么都没测出来 但是毒性检测显示
says that Dr. Nolan had high levels of Valium and Ambien in her system.
Nolan医生体内含有大量的安定和安必恩成分
How high? More than the blood work shows
多少 比血液测试显示的多
because these two drugs together create a ...
因为这两种成分和在一起会产生...
Well, it's a thing called, uh...I've got it here. Uh...
会产生一种效果 呃...叫什么来着 呃...
Synergistic amplification.
协同放大
By combining the two drugs,you increase the potency of each.
两种药物一起使用 会放大彼此的效果
Thank you.In english, she was extra high.
谢谢 用人话说就是 她昨晚非常high
It's also easy for Doctors to get their own meds.
医生们拿到药也很容易
I'll get a warrant, ask the state medical board
我去申请搜查令 让国家医疗委员会
to let us review all the prescriptions
给我们查一下
associated with Dr. Nolan's reference number.
Nolan医生开出的所有处方
And, uh, we'll search her apartments.See if the drugs are there.
还有 嗯 我们得搜查她的公♥寓♥ 看看那些药是不是藏在那儿
Uh, Captain.
呃 头儿
Um, y-you know, um, Flynn can pick up Rusty's mother and ...
呃 你知道 呃 Flynn可以去接Rusty的妈妈 然后...
and take them to dinner and get her settled.
带他们去吃饭 在帮他们找住处
It's ...it's no big deal.
这个...不算什么大事
But if ... if you would like to go with Rusty yourself...
但是如果...如果你想亲自带Rusty去...
I would. But I don't think his mother would appreciate my being there,
我想去 但是我不觉得他妈妈愿意我在那儿
and I want it to be as easy for Rusty as possible.
而且我不希望Rusty为此烦心
Thank you, though.
但是 还是谢谢你
Captain, I think we have her.
头儿 我想我们抓到她的把柄了
Copies of Leslie Nolan's prescriptions for the last four months ...
Leslie Nolan在最近四个月
A total of 127 of them,
一共开出了127张处方
all phoned in to pharmacies on the Westside and ...
所有这些处方都是在Westside药房♥拿的药 而且...
This is very telling ...every one of them paid for in cash.
这里非常说明问题...所有这些药都是用现金支付的
Oh, my god.This is the smoking gun.
哦 天哪 这是非常有力的证据
These prescriptions aren't for Leslie.
这些药不是开给Leslie的
And how do you know the people they are
而且你们怎么知道这些处方
made out to aren't patients of hers?
不是开给她的病人的呢
Hospital residents and interns rarely prescribe, and not that much.
住院医生和实习医师很少开处方 就算开也没那么多
And look at the drugs. Nothing but Ambien, Valium, and Vicodin.
而且看看那些药 都是安必恩安定和维柯丁
But none of that was in her purse,
但是没有一样在她的包里
and both the apartments you searched were clean.
而且你们搜查的公♥寓♥都没问题
If she has the stuff, where is it? Why don't we ask her?
如果她有那些药 在哪儿啊 为什么我们不去问问她
You'll notice that some of the drugs ...
你会发现有些药
the Valium and Ambien, anyway ...
安定和安必恩 总之
show up in your tox screen from last night.
出现在了你昨晚的药监报告中
In my tox screen?
在我的报告中?
Wait. This is my blood work? It is.
等等 这是我的血样吗 是的
Leslie, I strongly advise you, as your lawyer...
Leslie 以你律师的身份 我强烈建议你
Oh, my god. ...not to say another word.
哦 天啊 什么话都不要说
Mr. Corbett, if I show a jury
Corbett先生 如果我给评审团看
the footage of your client stumbling from her car
你的当事人在杀了4个人之后
moments after killing now four people, and then I prove to them
从她的车上跌跌撞撞下来的录像
that she wrote a pile of illegal prescriptions
然后我再向陪审团证明她开了一堆非法药物
and that she was driving under the influence of those drugs
而且她还是在那些药物的影响下开的车
at the time of the accident ...
在事故发生时
Please, Mr. Corbett. There ...
拜托 Corbett先生
there are so many people dead.
死了太多认了
So much... Oh, my god.
我的天 太多了
I should tell them what I think happened.
我应该告诉他们我认为所发生的事
剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表