剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表
You'll be surprised to learn Vegas has a lot of scams.
拉斯维加斯的骗子真是多得吓人
What? Shocking, I know.
什么 震惊了 我懂
Conner has some investigations with connections to L.A.
康奈尔调查的案子有些和洛城有关
Did he identify any of those connections?
他说没说都有什么关联
No, but, um...
没有 但是
When I searched the victim's hotel room,
我搜查受害人在旅馆的房♥间时
I did find some DMV
发现他在车管局档案里查
runs for a Laura Elkins.
是一个叫劳拉·埃尔金斯的人
She lives in Silver Lake, married, two children.
她住在银湖 已婚 有两个孩子
No criminal record.
没有犯罪记录
Adams ran her name three times in the last two months.
亚当斯在过去两个月曾三次追踪她
She's on her way down to talk to us,
她正启程来警局
But she doesn't know why, ma'am.
但不知来这儿的原因
Did Adams meet
亚当斯在洛杉矶时
or speak with Mrs. Elkins while he was here?
有和埃尔金斯太太见过面或者交谈过吗
Not at his hotel.
在他的酒店就没有
But the hotel security footage
但酒店有监控
had a great angle on the hallway to his room.
角度正对他房♥间的走廊
And no one but Adams and the maids
除了亚当斯和服务生
ever went in or out of the door.
没有人进出过房♥间
I'll be in the break room.
我到休息室去
and if Mr. Dunn ever bothers to show up,
如果邓恩先生大驾光临
tell him that I am not spending the weekend with him
转告他 我不会和他度周末
till he learns to tell time.
除非他学会遵守时间
Where's the victim's cellphone?
找到死者的手♥机♥了吗
He didn't have it on him. Not in his car or at the hotel.
他没带在身上 车上和酒店也没有
Pinging it.
在进行网络定位
Nothing.
还没查到
I'll let you know if I get back online.
我连上网后再告诉你
Detective, anything else in the hotel room?
塞克斯探员 酒店房♥间还有其他发现吗
Just an overnight bag.
只找到一个旅行袋
Though, you know, he had two keys,
不过 他有两条钥匙
and the room had a king-size bed.
房♥间有一张双人床
Two keys is standard,
两条钥匙是标准配置
even if it's only one person checking in.
即使只有一个人入住
But also...condoms.
还有避孕套
He was a single guy.
他是单身汉嘛
Boy scouts aren't the only ones who like to be prepared.
不是只有童子军才会做足准备的
But he wasn't prepared, was he?
他没做好准备吧
I mean, Adams went into a bar
亚当斯走进一间酒吧
and wound up lying dead on the floor of a bathroom stall.
死在卫生间的地板上
I mean, I'm pretty sure that's not what he came here to do.
我肯定这一切都不是他的初衷
He drove to Los Angeles in his official vehicle.
他驾驶公务车来到洛杉矶
He had his gun and his badge with him,
带着枪和警徽
and someone that he wanted to talk to.
必定要去见某个人
And his partner doesn't know?
他的拍档会不知情吗
Andy's right -- doesn't add up.
安迪说得对 那样不合情理
If it means anything, without my asking,
如果他此行真有目的 我推断
Detective Adams' partner, Conner,
亚当斯警探的拍档康奈尔
volunteered to put all their cases
主动找出一切和洛杉矶
that have even the smallest link to L.A.
有关联的案件
in his car and drive them straight to our offices.
然后大老远的开车把文件送到我们警局
He'll be here any minute now.
他随时都会到
Sorry I'm late.
抱歉我来迟了
One moment, Daniel.
等一下 丹尼尔
Lieutenant Tao, let's check on Detective Conner
陶副队长 查一下康奈尔警探
and find out just how far away he is.
什么时候能到
And please let me know the moment that...
那位女士到了第一时间通知我
What -- what's her name?
忘了她的名字是
Laura Elkins.
劳拉·埃尔金斯
...Laura Elkins comes.
...劳拉·埃尔金斯到达的话
And, uh, I will be in the break room.
我去休息室
Excuse me.
失陪
Daniel, this way.
丹尼尔 这边走
We have a little problem.
我们有一个小问题要处理
Antifreeze isn't the only thing here that smells off.
我闻到了防冻剂以外的气味
You got that right.
你说得对
Uh, so, uh, what's the problem?
有什么问题
You were supposed to pick Rusty up
你本应昨晚来接拉什蒂
to spend your first weekend together last night,
和他一起度过第一个周末的
and you threw him by saying
你却放了他鸽子
you couldn't come until today,
说你要今天才能来
and now you are two hours late,
现在你又迟到两个小时
and Rusty doesn't want to go anymore.
拉什蒂再也不想跟你外出了
That's the problem.
这就是个问题
I...didn't realize
我没意识到
that being late was such a big deal.
迟到是件大事
For a child abandoned by his mother at a zoo
对于一个曾被自己母亲遗弃在动物园
and then stood up by her at a bus station,
又在车站苦苦等待母亲的孩子来说
not showing up is a very big deal.
爽约是很严重的事情
And I will not make Rusty go with you today
我今天不会强迫拉什蒂跟你外出
if he doesn't want to, because, frankly,
如果他不愿意的话 因为坦白说
I find your behavior both insensitive and suspicious.
我觉得你麻木不仁而且动机可疑
S-s-suspicious? What?
可疑 什么
You're testing this boy out to see if he fits in with your life.
你只是在测试这个男孩是否适合你的生活
And I also find it a little odd
我发现有一点很奇怪
that Rusty's grandparents and your sister haven't called.
拉什蒂的外祖母以及你姐姐从无来电
Why is it that no one from your family
为什么你家庭的其他成员
has contacted DCFS?
从无联络过民政局
Just -- h-hold on.
慢着
Look, I haven't told my parents about Rusty yet
我还没告知我父母拉什蒂的事
Because this problem is --
因为问题就是
It --
是...
I've been honest with you from the start.
我从一开始就已经对你坦白
My fiance, Annie --
我的未婚妻安妮
She's got -- she's got daughters.
她有几个女儿
They're young daughters.
年龄都很小
And she's much --
她很...
She's much better off than I am financially.
她的经济状况比我好得多
So for me to pop up with a son, to spring that on her,
我突然冒出个儿子 她会很震惊
I was afraid that it would look like I was trying
我担心这样做有点像
to take advantage of her generosity.
我在利用她的同情心占她便宜
And it may be hard for you to grasp,
也许你很难理解
But telling Annie about Rusty
但把拉什蒂的事告知安妮
has created a very difficult situation for me.
等于给自己制♥造♥困境
Rusty is the one with a difficult situation, Daniel,
拉什蒂才真正面对困境呢 丹尼尔
And the fact that you don't understand that,
事实上你根本不理解
I find disturbing.
这样使我很不放心
You do have DCFS' permission
虽然你获得民政局允许
to take your son for the weekend,
可以带你儿子外出度周末
but I'm not making him go.
但我不会同意
No, wait. No, no, no, no, no, no, no.
不 慢着 别这样
Annie's expecting to meet him. I need Rusty.
安妮正期待着见拉什蒂 我需要他
I don't give a damn what you need.
我才不管你的需要
And, by the way, usually, when people tell me
顺便一提 通常当别人对我说
that I don't understand their situation,
我不理解他们处境的时候
they end up under arrest.
最终都会被逮捕
H-hold on.
等一等
Just -- just hold on.
等一等
I...want to fix this.
我...想作出补偿
How do I fix this?
我怎样才能弥补我的过错
I'm looking forward to seeing you try.
我期待看看你的尝试
I gather that you're angry with me
我知道你生我的气
because, uh, all the schedule changes.
因为我总是改变计划
And, on top of everything else,
更重要的是
I was on the freeway much --
我当时在高速公路上
Does your cellphone not work or something?
你的手♥机♥坏了还是什么的
Because calling when you're going to be late
如果预计自己要迟到 打电♥话♥通知人
is just, like, good manners, dude.
这是礼貌 老兄
I'm sorry, bud.
很抱歉 老兄
剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表