剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表
The Treces broke the rules.
"幺三帮"坏了规矩
Say you go after the guy who killed your brother,
假设你去找杀了你弟弟的凶手报仇
you see him driving down the street.
你看到他在路上开着车
You would light him up, right?
你会过去跟他理论
You expect a play-by-play?
讨论恩怨情仇吗
Would you rear-end his car?
你会撞他的车尾吗
Get him to pull over?
好让他靠边停车
Then wait until he goes for his insurance information and "pop"?
然后等他去拿保险单时一枪崩了他
Is that how you'd do it?
你会这么做吗
We're showing him the evidence?
我们在给他看证物
Why are you showing him the evidence?
为什么要给他看证物
So that he can think about his brother's murder
这样他才能像我们一样
the way we are thinking about it.
思考他弟弟的凶杀案
You ever see a gang off someone like this?
你见过哪个帮派是这样杀人的
No.
没有
You ever heard of the Treces
你听说过"幺三帮"
using a car accident to make a hit?
利用交通意外来杀人吗
Seems like a lot of work
明明不必损坏自己的车
when you could just unload a clip
只要扣下扳机就行
without denting your own ride.
这样似乎有些大费周章吧
Or maybe there was another reason your brother was killed.
抑或你弟弟的凶杀案另有内情
I mean, it could be random--
也许是突发事件
some guy in a red minivan follows him off the freeway.
某个开着红色小货车的人尾随他下了高速公路
We will figure that out.
我们会查清楚的
But if it's personal--
但要是私人恩怨
like if a girl's involved or a friend.
比如情杀 或是朋友闹翻了
Can you think of anyone
你能想到有谁
who might have wanted your brother dead?
想你弟弟死吗
It could help us.
或许对我们查案有帮助
It's better that it had nothing to do with me.
这事与我无关就最好了
I thought I got my little man killed, but I didn't.
还以为是我害死了弟弟 原来不是
So, uh, sure.
当然
If I can think of anything, sure, I'll help you.
要是我想到什么 一定会协助你们调查
No retaliation against the Treces.
别去找"幺三帮"报仇
No.
不会的
They didn't do this. No.
不是他们干的 我不会去找麻烦
Okay.
好的
You think of something, you let us know.
你要是想到什么 就告诉我们
Go home.
回去吧
I'm sorry. What?
这是要干什么
We're letting him go.
我们要放了他
It's an hour before school's out.
还有一小时就放学了
You're tossing a lit match at a powder keg?
你这是放虎归山啊
Whatever happened to holding him here?
为什么不把他扣留在这里
I'm on to plan "B".
我要实行备用计划
If this murder is personal in nature,
如果这案子根本就是私人恩怨
Lamar may lead us to the killer or killers.
拉马尔也许会带我们找到凶手
That's only if he believes Julio.
前提是他相信胡里奥所说
This is exactly the kind of thing
我调你过来做队长
I was hoping to avoid when I put you in this office!
就是希望避免发生这种事
Holding Lamar Lewis any longer
再继续扣留拉马尔·刘易斯
could leave us vulnerable to a lawsuit.
很可能遭到他的起诉
And since I need to let him go,
既然我得放他走
I'm making the best of the situation.
那就尽量利用现下的处境
And if you are taking over this investigation,
如果你要接手调查这案子
Please let me know.
请知会我一声
If this blows up, it's not Sanchez's job on the line.
这事要是搞砸了 我不会找桑切斯算账
It's yours.
我会找你
Do we have any idea where Bones is going yet?
知道"骨头"要去哪了吗
No, chief, but Sanchez is following him,
不知道 局长 桑切斯正跟着他
and I have good video from his camera.
摄像头传回的画面也很清晰
He hasn't had a face-to-face with any other Crips.
他还没见过任何"瘸子帮"的人
Whatever Lamar has in mind, he's probably doing it alone.
无论拉马尔想干什么 他很可能会单干
That's a big "probably".
纯属你个人猜测
This is your father. Call me back.
我是爸爸 给我回电
I'm taking that phone from you as soon as I get home.
我一回家就要接到你的电♥话♥
Gentlemen, I'm having a little bit of a problem with Rusty.
先生们 拉什蒂这边出了点状况
Are we about to be hit up for more money?
我们又要齐钱吗
No, Buzz, please.
不是的 巴斯 拜托
Keep your eyes on the monitor for a moment.
你还是继续看监控吧
Rusty wants more information about his biological father
拉什蒂想在决定是否和生父见面之前
before he agrees to meet with him, and...
多了解一些他父亲的情况 可是...
Well, his mother has lied to him about
从他一出生 他母亲对他爸的事
the guy his whole life.
就没说过实话
The kid's got good reason to hold back.
那孩子当然会犹豫
Everybody, I think Lamar is headed toward Madison High.
各位 我觉得拉马尔是要去麦迪逊中学
It'd be illegal for me
可是对我来说
to pull the records of Rusty's father without a good reason,
随便抽调拉什蒂父亲的档案是违法的
and I'm having a hard time
可我又想不出
coming up with another way to get that information.
其他办法拿到相关信息
Yeah.
喂
Hi, I'm an everyday citizen
你好 我是一名普通市民
looking to make an anonymous tip.
想匿名提供一条线索
There's a name by the name of "Rusty's dad"
有一个叫"拉什蒂他爹"的人
who may be connected to a murder.
可能与一起谋杀有关
Also, thank you for the fine job you do.
还有 感谢你们的辛勤工作
You're an American hero,
您是美国的英雄
and I don't tell that to you nearly enough.
这么说也不足以表达您的丰功伟绩
A legal option, lieutenant.
要合法的点子 副队
Well, the kid's a DCFS problem, right?
那孩子的事归民政局管吧
Let them dig up the info.
让他们去查查
I know somebody over there who gets back to me pretty quick,
我那边有个熟人 跟我关系很好
and I've been looking for an excuse to call her anyway.
我也正想找个借口给她打电♥话♥
Captain, Buzz is right.
队长 巴斯是对的
Lamar is turning into Madison High parking lot.
拉马尔拐进了麦迪逊中学的停车场
I want all uniformed officers to hold back.
所有警员暂时不要行动
Captain, that's a school.
队长 那可是所学校
At which there might be a murderer,
那所学校里有一名凶手
whom I'm assuming you want us to catch.
正是你要我们抓的人
We anticipated Lamar's destination,
头儿 我们预料到了拉马尔的目的地
and we have overwhelming presence at the scene, Chief.
已经在现场布下了天罗地网
Please.
拜托
All right.
好吧
He's out of his car.
他从车里出来了
Where is he going?
他要去哪儿
Looks like he stopped at a memorial for his brother.
他好像在追悼他弟弟的地方停下来了
All right, he's not going back to his car.
好的 他没回到车上
I've lost visual. Sykes?
我看不到了 塞克斯
We're on it.
我们来了
He's headed towards the football field.
他直奔橄榄球场了
There's another gathering there for Anthony.
那儿还有一场纪念安东尼的集♥会♥
All right, fellas, let's bring it in.
好了 各位 我们开始吧
Come on.
来吧
Take a knee.
单腿跪下
We all suffered a big loss last night.
昨晚我们一起承受了重大的损失
And I know that a lot of you are angry.
我知道你们都很愤怒
I know we're looking for someone to blame.
我知道我们都想找出凶手
But if we're gonna honor Anthony and his life,
但是如果我们尊重安东尼和他的生命
we can't fall apart over his death.
就不应该被他的死所击垮
Anthony wouldn't have wanted that.
安东尼不会想要那样
He loved this team, and we loved him.
他爱这支球队 我们也爱他
So, let me ask you
所以 我问你们
what would Anthony want from us today?
安东尼现在想要我们怎么样
Would he want us to quit?
他想让我们退缩吗
Would he want us to stop playing?
他想要我们放弃吗
What would Anthony want from each one of us?
安东尼想要我们每个人做些什么
What would Anthony want
在这个世界上
more than anything else in the world?
安东尼比任何人都更渴望的是什么
He'd want us to win.
他想要我们赢
Say that again, Alvarado, louder.
再说一次 阿瓦拉多 大点儿声
剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表