剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表
Anything else?
还有事吗
No. You've been most helpful.
没了 您对我们帮助很大
Thank you, Mr. Reichman.
谢谢你 Reichman先生
I promise you, I will do everything in my power
我向你保证 我会竭尽全力
to finally make this right.
让一切最终回到正轨
Can you give me back
你能把我失去的
the time I lost with my daughter?
和我女儿共处的日子还给我吗
Can you give me back my reputation, my career?
你能恢复我的名誉事业吗
My friends?
我的朋友呢
Because that's what I need to make this right.
因为这些就是我想要的正轨
Sir...
先生
I am truly sorry.
我真的很抱歉
Just find the man who murdered my wife,
那就找出杀害了我妻子的凶手
and let's get this over with.
了结这件事吧
Do you have any idea where he is?
你们知道他在哪里吗
According to Interpol,
据国际刑♥警♥组织的线报
not in Europe, South America, or Mexico.
不在欧洲 南美或是墨西哥
The Bureau's had a UAFP warrant on Mr. Zapata
联调局在04年底就发了对Zapata先生的
since late in '04.
UAFP逮捕令
A Uwho? A UAFP
什么令 UAFP逮捕令
Unlawful flight to avoid prosecution, Buzz.
非法潜逃逮捕令 巴斯
Got to love a good FBI acronym.
联邦调查局尽想些好名字
With a proper fake passport,
只要一本伪造护照
Zapata could be almost anywhere in the world.
Zapata几乎能去全球的任何地方
If he's still alive, the Bureau thinks he might...
如果他没死 局里认为他可能
Look something...
看上去是
Like this.
这个模样
Unless he's had plastic surgery.
除非他整了容
Good to have you back, Sykes.
欢迎你归队 塞克斯
Little ray of sunshine returns.
一缕阳光重回重案组
Zapata walked away from his wife,
Zapata离弃了他的妻子
his job, his entire life.
工作 和自己的生活
We didn't even realize he was embezzling
他失踪近一年后
until almost a year after he disappeared.
我们才意识到他盗用了公♥款♥
Does he have children? Not that we're aware of.
他有孩子吗 据我们所知没有
How much did he embezzle?
他盗了多少公♥款♥
$1.8 mill One million, 800 thousand.
一百八十 一百八十万美金
So Zapata hit the sweet spot in terms of priority cases.
这么说Zapata可真是会卡数目
Yeah, he took enough to be wanted
是的 他盗用的钱足以被通缉
but not enough to be too wanted.
但又不会是那种被重点通缉的
Back in '04, we were all focused on terrorism,
04年的时候 我们都集中在反恐上了
to the exclusion of almost everything else.
其他方面几乎都没顾及到
Are you sure Zapata left the country?
你确定Zapata出国了吗
Well, we have records of him flying to Costa Rica
案发的前一个月 我们有他
one month before the murder.
飞往哥斯达黎加的记录
Plus, he speaks fluent Spanish, so...
加上他说得一口流利的西班牙语 所以
But where'd he put the money?
可是他把钱放哪儿了
We never found it. If he's been taking it out
我们一直都没找到 如果他每年
in increments of like $90,000 a year,
只提取大约九万美元的话
that's virtually untraceable.
事实上是查不到的
Me -- I'd be interested in hearing
要我说 我会很想听听
what Zapata's wife had to say.
Zapata妻子都说过些什么
Bureau's been keeping tabs on her phone calls and e-mails
这八年来 局里一直在监控她的手♥机♥
for the last eight years.
和电子邮箱
She's still in Colorado Springs.
她还住在科罗拉多泉市
Well, we ought to fly her out here,
我们应该请她飞过来一趟
she might remember something useful.
她也许还记得一些有用的线索
We don't have the budget for that.
我们没有这种预算
Captain, I'll pay for it myself, out of my own pocket.
队长 这笔费用我来负担
Or I'll fly to her.
要么我飞去找她
I'll use my vacation days.
用我的假期
I have to try to find this Zapata guy.
我必须尽力找到这个叫Zapata的
It's the least I can do.
这是我起码能做的
No, Mike, I was thinking that,
不 迈克 我在想
since the federal government has an interest,
既然联邦政♥府♥有兴趣
maybe the FBI could fly --
联邦调查局的人也许能去一趟
We don't want her to find out
我们不想她察觉
we've been keeping her under surveillance.
我们一直在监视她
It's been almost nine years.
已经快九年了
I think it's possible to say
我想可以说
that the "watchful waiting" part of your operation
你们的"观察等待"这部分行动
hasn't worked out.
没能奏效
Okay.
好吧
Let me go check with my fearless leaders.
我去请示一下我无畏的领导
You must be Rusty.
你一定是拉什蒂
I'm Daniel Dunn.
我是丹尼尔·邓恩
It's good to finally meet you.
很高兴终于见到你了
I'm sorry. He's usually much more talkative.
抱歉 平常他还是很健谈的
Maybe he's overwhelmed, like me.
也许他有点不知所措了 就像我
Look, you've raised kids.
你抚养过孩子
How do I get him to warm up?
我该怎么打破他的沉默
Try something positive about his mother.
说说他母亲好的一面
He won't admit it, but he really misses her.
他嘴里不承认 不过他真的很想他妈妈
I knew her intimately, not well.
她的私事我知之甚少
think of something.
试着想想
Hey, that was a pretty great dinner, huh?
嘿 晚餐很不错吧
Uh, yeah. Yeah, thanks.
是的 谢谢
So, uh, tomorrow's a school day for me,
对了 明天我还要上学
So I should probably... II'm going, I'm going.
所以我还是 我要走了 就走
But I-I feel like I talked so much tonight about myself
只是我觉得今晚我都在说自己的事
that I really didn't get a chance to hear much about you.
都没机会听你说
And, also...
还有
You didn't ask me about your mother.
你也没问你妈妈
I thought that you might find it interesting
我以为你会觉得
to know what she was like when we were your age.
听听她像你这么大时候的事会很有意思
Well, uh... Sure.
没问题
Well, she was, um...
她是
she was a really, really sweet girl. She was beautiful.
她是个既乖巧 又漂亮的姑娘
And she had eyes exactly like yours.
你有双和她一模一样的眼睛
We met junior year.
我们高一的时候认识的
She was a new kid in school.
她当时刚来学校
She was really shy at first, but she had this laugh,
起初她真的很害羞 但她有着一种
people called it infectious.
大家称之为感染力的笑容
I bet she still has it.
我肯定她现在也有
Not so much.
不多了
Well, she wasn't at school very long.
她在校的时间不长
You know, her family moved around a lot.
她家经常搬来搬去
Yeah, I never met my mom's family.
对 我从没见过我妈的家人
I think -- I think her parents threw her out when she got...
我想 她被自己的父母遗弃的时候是在
...You know...
那个
Pregnant with you? Yeah.
怀了你的时候 是的
That sucks. Yeah.
真是糟透了 没错
I'm sorry. I didn't know that.
对不起 我不知道有这种事
Daniel, you went to high school
丹尼尔 你和拉什蒂的妈妈
with Rusty's mom.
一起上的高中
Do you have a yearbook that might have a picture of her?
你有他妈妈照片的年鉴吗
Oh, my god. I do.
老天 我有的
I do. Oh, my god. I should have brought that.
我有 我真该把它带过来
You know, Rusty,
这样吧 拉什蒂
I could come back tomorrow, if...
我可以明天再来 如果
I mean, if you don't mind having another dinner.
你不介意再次共进晚餐的话
Yeah, uh...
好啊
How about hamburgers?
吃汉堡包如何
Rusty knows the best places to get hamburgers all over L.A.
拉什蒂知道全洛杉矶做汉堡最好的地方
I love hamburgers.
我喜欢汉堡包
Yeah, y-you know, I might have a lot of homework tomorrow.
我明天也许会有一大堆作业
I'm not sure yet.
我还不确定
Listen, you've -- you've been nice and all that,
听着 你对我很好
but how do I know that you're not trying to create some kind of...
但是我怎么才能相信你不是在
False impression?
伪装自己呢
剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表