剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表
Um, I just googled Judge Cully's name, Captain.
我刚刚用谷歌♥搜索了Cully法官的名字 上尉
First thing that comes up is an article about a pot case...
第一个结果就是一篇关于大♥麻♥案的文章
People vs. William.
民众与金钱
Says here, "from the nature of Judge Cully's questions",
这里说 从Cully法官问题的性质来看
"the decision is expected
这次裁决结果有望将
"to open the door for the legalization
无视联邦法律的情况下
"of marijuana cultivation in California
在加利福尼亚州培植大♥麻♥
in defiance of federal law."
这一提议合法化
What a coincidence you should ask about drugs.
真巧啊 你刚刚就问到毒品
Call it a hunch.
这叫预感
Listen, if you let me take a closer look
听着 如果你让我仔细观察
at that bullet you recovered from the crime scene,
你从犯罪现场恢复的弹孔
I could probably tell you something... More definitive.
我应该能告诉你一些 更准确的事情
Oh, and hold off on calling for a DA right now.
哦 而且暂时先不要通知地方检察官
U.S. attorney might want this one.
美国检察局可能想要这个
Excuse me, officers.
抱歉 警官们
I was wondering if you could help me out with something real quick.
你们可不可以帮我尽快处理一些事情
Sorry to bug you.
很抱歉打扰你们
Some kid just hit my car... took the mirror right off.
有些小孩子弄坏了我的车 把后视镜偷走了
I got his license plate before he left.
在他跑掉前我拍到他的牌照
I was hoping I could just talk to him,
我希望能和他谈谈
maybe get him to do the right thing.
也许能劝他改邪归正
I can't afford another insurance hike.
保险费又涨 我付不起
I mean, unless you guys want me
我是说 除非你们要我
to fill out a report... I can do it.
填写一份报告 我会填的
No, no, no. It's fine.
不 不 不 算了
Let me, uh... See what I come up with.
让我 看看我能帮到什么
I really appreciate it,guys.
我非常感激 兄弟
I literally just got this car.
这车我才刚拿到手
It's warm, huh?
是温的哦?
Okay. Got a phone number.
好的 查到一个电♥话♥号♥码
Is that good enough?
还行么?
Absolutely.
当然
I think I can handle it from here.
我想有了这个我就能搞定了
You guys have a good one, all right? Thank you.
你们真有一手 是不是? 谢谢
No.
不
No, no.
不 不
I'm fine.
我挺好
You watching the news?
你在看新闻?
I know. Pretty crazy, right?
我知道 太疯狂了 对吧?
I'm just glad I caught you
我只是很高兴
before you went all the way downtown.
能在你离开市中心前联♥系♥上你
I know.
我知道
Listen, that place is gonna have to be off-limits for now
听着 那地方现在肯定已经被封锁了
'cause of the shooting.
因为枪杀案
Hey, babe, believe me, okay?
嘿 宝贝 相信我 好吗?
I can't get into everything right now,
现在我整个都手忙脚乱了
but you're so lucky you weren't with me today.
但你今天没跟我在一起可真是走运
No. No, I mean it.
不 不 我说真的
Yeah. So, I don't know.
我不知道
I guess we're just gonna have to find some other place...
我猜我们得另外找个地方...
Wait, wait, wait.
等下 等下
I'll call you back.
我等会儿打给你
Angel?
Angel?
Dad.
爸爸
You scared the crap out of me.
你可吓坏我了
What are you... I thought you were on till 6:00.
你怎么...我以为你要到六点才回来
There was a guy with a gun in one of the buildings.
有一个持枪的家伙在大楼里面
He shot someone.
他开枪杀人了
Detectives started questioning me,
警探们开始询问我
shut down the building.
把大楼都锁闭了
Loco.
这疯子
I came home to make sure my keys were here.
我回家来看看钥匙在不在这儿
Hopefully, the police don't check up on us.
希望警♥察♥别来查我们
They're not gonna be looking for undocumented workers.
他们不会来查非法入境的工人的
They're gonna be looking for a killer.
他们要找的是杀人犯
If we were back in Juárez and I was still police,
如果我们还在华雷斯 我还是个警♥察♥
I would be looking at us.
我就会来查我们这样的人
You got a shift?
你要去轮班?
Yeah... till midnight.
是的 直到半夜
Don't worry, pop. We're okay.
别担心 爸 我们没事
How we doing on those plates?
牌照的调查有结果了么
We're getting close.
快查到了
About an hour?
一小时前就快了?
We've been combing the books for unsolved sniper homicides,
我们正在查尚未侦破的狙♥击♥枪♥凶杀记录
trying to figure out
试着搞清楚
what our good friend Special Agent Fritz Howard
我们的好朋友Fritz Howard特工
was being so tight-lipped about.
闭口不谈的是什么东西
Yeah, and get this... of the five unsolved
好的 搞到了 我们找到的
assassination-style murders we found,
五件未侦破的刺杀案中
two were prominent figures in the movement to legalize pot.
两件案子的受害者是在大♥麻♥合法化运动中的主要人物
Yeah, one was a city council member from Phoenix,
一个是菲尼克斯的市议会成员
the other was a DEA Agent
另一个是美国缉毒局特工
killed four months ago outside his house in Santa Fe.
四个月前被杀死在其位于圣达菲的房♥子外面
Both guys hit with body shots
他们都是被556口径
from a 556 match-grade precision rifle, ma'am.
精确狙♥击♥枪♥打中身体的 长官
And that rifle officially makes this an FBI investigation.
这狙♥击♥枪♥惊动了FBI展开调查
You're kidding me.
你是开玩笑的吧
Turns out the bullet from our shooting
看样子我们这起枪击案中的子弹
came from the same weapon
和你们正在讨论的
used in those two other murders you were talking about.
另外两起枪击案中的子弹出自同一武器
So this assassination is related to legalizing marijuana?
所以这起暗♥杀♥和大♥麻♥合法化有关?
Which is the last thing the cartels want us to do.
这也是垄断集团最不想让我们做的事
So they've hired a pro... this, uh, ghost.
所以他们雇佣了这个专 这个"幽灵"
Don't know his name, what he looks like.
姓名不明 相貌不明
He never leaves a trace of himself behind...
从不在事后留下任何线索
or a witness, for that matter.
或是任何目击者
In other words, you're no further along than we are.
换句话说 你和我们一样没有后续进展了
Doesn't matter... the murder of a DEA Agent
无所谓 缉毒署特工被杀害
means the FBI has jurisdiction.
就意味着FBI持有了管辖权
We need to wish Special Agent Howard good luck.
我们祝愿Howard特别探员好运吧
Thank you, chief.
谢谢 局长
Sorry, guys. I appreciate all your help.
不好意思各位 感谢你们的帮助
I'll be back in touch.
我们保持联♥系♥
The FBI has the mandate and the resources for this.
FBI在这个案子上有授权 也有资源
It's better on their dime than ours.
所以交给他们会比较好
Understood.
明白
Thank you, chief.
谢了 局长
Of course, we still have a legal obligation
当然 我们也仍然有法律义务
to search for and determine
去搜寻和判定
the identity of our possible witness.
有可能的目击证人
And our assassin...
而那个杀手
Is probably looking for that witness, too.
很有可能也在寻找那个目击证人
Good assumption.
很好的假设
But before we pass that suggestion on to the FBI,
不过在我们把这个建议告诉FBI之前
I'd like to be certain of all our facts.
我想再确认一遍我们手头上的证据
We wouldn't want to send the federal government
我们大家都不希望让联邦政♥府♥
on a wild-goose chase, now, would we, Lieutenant?
白忙一场 你说对么 中尉
Oh, I should hope not, Captain.
哦 我当然不希望了 上尉
I should certainly hope not.
我非常非常不希望
So, Daniel came today, like you said he would, huh?
所以Daniel今天会来 你说过的 对吧
Yes.
对
He wants to apologize.
他想要道歉
Sure he does.
当然他要道歉
So, not returning his calls was the right thing to do?
所以 不回他的电♥话♥也是对的 是么
Oh, yeah.
当然
I wouldn't have been able to record him
如果未经批准 我不能
in a phone conversation without a warrant.
对电♥话♥交谈录音
But his apology could work perfectly
但他的道歉可以算是
as a spontaneous confession.
一个完美的自首了
剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表