剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表
I guess
我想
I don't have to worry about filling out these school forms anymore, huh?
我再也不用担心去填学校表格 对吗
I guess not.
我想不用了
Suspect's boyfriend is here, Captain.
嫌犯的男友在这了 队长
Okay. Thank you.
好的 谢谢你
All right.
先这样了
Dr. Nolan sent a text last night at 10:32,
Nolan博士在昨晚10:32发了条短♥信♥
about a half-hour before the crash. It's to a Ralph Tolson.
那大约是车祸前的半小时 发给了Ralph Tolson
It says: "Running late. Sorry. I'm on my way."
内容是 对不起我来晚了 我在赶来的路上
Any information on him in her contacts?
在她的通讯录里有关系到Tolson的什么信息吗
Just Tolson's name and phone number.
只有名字和号♥码
There's a couple texts that go back a couple weeks.
这里有几周前的几条短♥信♥
Sounds pretty friendly.
语气好像很平和
Uh, talks about getting together for drinks, stuff like that.
讨论一起喝一杯之类的
I got the dinner bill the suspect's boyfriend signed for last night.
我拿到了嫌疑人的男友签付的晚饭账单
There's no dinner on it, though.
但是里面没有包括“晚饭”的费用
All they had were drinks ... six of 'em.
他们只喝了六杯酒
Didn't the boyfriend say that she only had one?
她男朋友没说她只喝了一杯吗
Yeah, well the bartender said they were ordering
吧侍说他们一次点两杯
two at a time, so that doesn't fly. They closed out the bill at 10:14,
所以说他们这是逃不掉的 他们10:14结的帐
almost 50 minutes before she drove into the wall.
那是她开车撞墙的大约50分钟前
Yeah, and it's only 15 minutes by car from the restaurant to the crash site.
对 但是从饭店到车祸事发点只有十五分钟的车程
So what did she do with that extra half-hour?
她在余下的半小时里干了些什么
I-I don't know.
我..我不知道
The valet was a little backed up.
侍者来得有些慢
They brought my car around first, so I left.
他们先开来了我的车 然后我就离开了
Who said chivalry was dead?
这年头绅士风度都哪里去了
Dr. Nolan was okay to drive?
Nolan医生喝了酒可以开车吗
Absolutely. I told you, she only had one drink.
当然 我说了 她只喝了一杯
And how many did you have, sir? One or two, I guess.
先生 你喝了多少杯呢 一两杯吧 我想
Your bill says six.
你的账单上显示总共点了六杯
Maybe I ordered her another one. I... I don't remember it.
可能我又帮她点了一杯 我..我不记得了
A-and these other two, they ...
剩下的那两杯呢
they were for the couple sitting next to us.
它们是为坐我们旁边的一对情侣点的
Oh, I see. Uh, by any chance, do you remember their names?
我知道了 对了 你也许记得他们的名字呢
No. We joked a bit,
不记得了 我们只是开了点玩笑
so I bought 'em a round. Amnesia must be going around.
我就帮他们各买♥♥了一杯酒 健忘症翻了啊
I'm telling you, I know how this looks,
听我说 我知道你们觉得是我灌醉了她
but Leslie wasn't drunk when I left.
但是我走的时候Leslie还没醉
And yet she drove her car into a crowd of people.
但是她后来开车撞了一群人
What about drugs? What? What about 'em?
还有药物怎么解释 什么 什么药物
Lots of Doctors self-medicate.
医生给自己开的处方
Maybe Leslie was, uh, using something to help her sleep.
也许Leslie用一些药来帮助自己入睡
No. No.
不 不
No, h-h-her lawyer said she had a T.I.A.
她的律师说她患有短暂性脑缺血发作
It's a ... it's a medical thing.
这..就是和医学相关的某些东西
And her lawyer would know this how?
她的律师怎么知道这个的
Is he an attorney and a Doctor? Has he conducted medical exams?
他是个律师而且是个医生 他做了医学测试吗
T.I.A. ... It means "transient ischemic attack."
TIA的意思是短暂性脑缺血发作
Temporary loss of blood flow in part of the brain.
大脑某个部分的暂时性缺血
I'll check with the hospital.
我们会和医院核实的
Okay, let's forget about this. Why don't you tell us about Leslie?
好的 这个先放一放 你和我们讲讲Leslie吧
Uh, how long have you two been together?
你们俩在一起多久了
Six years. We ...we were undergrads at USC.
六年了 我们都是南加州大学的毕业的
Moved in together after college. You go into medicine, too?
大学以后住在一起 你也是搞医药的?
No. No, I, uh, I play golf.
不 我打高尔夫
Really? Yeah.
真的吗 是的
Came in second in the NCAA once. Did good in the amateur.
我曾经在大学生联赛里拿过第二名 在业余比赛里也算有点成绩
Just working as an assistant pro at Westside now
现在在westside当助教
until I qualify for the tour.
直到我有资格参加锦标赛
We ... we put a lot on hold, you know,
我们为了让Leslie进入医学院
to get Leslie through med school. Man.
耽搁了很多事 老兄
The two of you left separately last night. Why was that?
你们两个昨晚没有一起离开 为什么
We got Leslie an apartment closer to the hospital
Leslie在医院旁新租了一间公♥寓♥
since her residency starts this week ...
从她这星期开始住院实习时租的...
Just a place she can grab a nap.
只是个她能休息一下的地方
Or sleep off a bender without him knowing about it.
或者在他不知道的情况下醒醒酒
Is that where she was going last night?
她昨晚是想到那栋公♥寓♥里去吗
Uh...Yeah.
呃...是的
Why? Do you know who Ralph Tolson is?
怎么了 你知道Ralph Tolson是谁吗
Tolson? Dr. Tolson?
Tolson Tolson博士
That's ... that's, uh, that's Leslie's new boss.
他是..他是Leslie的新上司
He's ... he's the, uh ... what do you call him...?
他是..他..叫什么来着
The attending physician i-i-i-in her department.
她那个部门的主治医生
I'll run a background check on him and have Dr. Tolson pay us a visit.
我去调查一下他的背景 然后让他过来局里一下
Why? What does he have to do with this?
怎么了 他和这件事有什么关系
Oh, probably nothing.
也许没关系
We found a text that Leslie sent to Dr. Tolson last night,
我们发现了一条昨晚Leslie发给Tolson博士的短♥信♥
shortly after you left her at the valet stand.
就在你离开停车场以后
What did it say?
上面说了什么
on: "Running late. Sorry. On my way now."
对不起我来晚了 我在赶来的路上
I-I'm not a big texter. It's the first time I'm seeing it.
我并不喜欢发短♥信♥ 这是我第一次看到这条短♥信♥
And where was she meeting you, Dr. Tolson?
她在哪见你的 Tolson博士
She wasn't meeting me.
她没来见我
It was a reception for all the new residents ...
那只是个欢迎新住院医师的招待会
A place called Ginger.
一个叫Ginger的地方
And do you recall if she ever made it to Ginger?
你能回忆起她是不是到了Ginger吗
No. But there was a lot of people there.
不记得了 但是那里有很多人
Um, honestly, I don't know her very well.
事实上 我和她不是特别的熟
I-I'm not even sure I could pick her out in a crowd.
我不是很确定我能在一群人里认出她来
But she has your cell number, sir. All my residents do.
但是她有您的号♥码 先生 所有的住院医师都有
Evidently, you don't know how a hospital works.
显而易见 你不知道医院是怎么运作的
Look, whoever called me down here
听着 不管是谁把我叫到这来
could've asked me these questions over the phone.
他都可以在电♥话♥里问这些问题
Evidently, you don't know how a police department works.
显而易见 你不知道警局是怎么运作的
Detective?
警官
Sir, these are a series of texted conversations
先生 这儿有你和Leslie Nolan的
between you and Leslie Nolan going back several weeks.
一系列短♥信♥记录 从几个星期前开始
Now, it looks like you went a little beyond
先生 看起来你们有点超出
the usual teacher-student relationship, sir.
学生和导师的关系了 先生
Uh, she asked me about housing. She wanted a place near the hospital.
呃 她问我住宿的事 她想要一栋离医院近一些的房♥子
I helped her find one. That's not really unusual, Detective.
我帮她找到了一栋 警官 这种事很常见的
Captain, would you like me to explain this part?
队长 你需要我解释一下这个吗
I handled investigations like this when I ...
从前我就从事这样的一些调查..
That's all right. I've got it. Thank you.
没事 交给我就好了 谢谢
Okay. So ... um ...
好的 那么..
Goodbye. Okay.
再见 好的
Sir, when you helped Dr. Nolan find this apartment,
先生 当你帮Nolan博士找到这间公♥寓♥时
was she with her boyfriend?
她和她的男朋友在一起吗
I, uh... oh, I didn't know Dr. Nolan had a boyfriend.
我..呃..我不知道Nolan博士有男朋友
Dr. Tolson, what does the name Katherine Alvarez mean to you?
Tolson博士 Katherine Alvarez这个名字让你想起什么吗
What is this? Or Monica Ward?
你想说什么 或者Monica Ward
Do you remember her? They have nothing to do with this.
你记得她吗 她们和这件事无关
They were residents of yours as well,
她们也是你的住院医师
and they both filed sexual-harassment claims against you
而且她们同时状告你性骚扰
when they were working... We're done here.
当她们工作时.. 我们的谈话到此结束
If you have any more questions, consult my lawyer.
如果你们还有别的什么问题 问我的律师吧
All right, Leslie and Tom closed their bar tab at 10:14 pm.
Leslie和Tom10:14的时候在酒吧结了帐
18 minutes later, the suspect texted Dr. Tolson to say she was on her way.
18分钟后 嫌疑人发短♥信♥给Tolson博士告诉他她已经在路上了
At this point, there's 28 minutes until the crash.
从这时候算起 到发生车祸还有28分钟
She could've driven east to Ginger for a drink with Tolson.
她可以往东开到Ginger和Tolson喝一杯
Or?
或者
Or she left Aaron's, got lost downtown, and drove around until she crashed.
她离开酒吧后 在市区迷了路 直到她发生车祸
I'll find the other residents who were at Ginger,
我们会找到当时在Ginger的其他住院医师
see if Dr. Nolan made it there or not.
问问他们Nolan博士是不是在那儿
Uh, pardon me, Lieutenant. But how long will that take?
等一下 警督 你做完这些要多久
Don't worry, Buzz. I'll be back in time to pick up Rusty's mom.
别担心 Buzz 我会及时赶回来接Rusty的妈妈的
Why don't we try getting the suspect's boyfriend ...
为什么我们不试着让嫌犯的男友
that dumb golfer dude ...
那个打高尔夫的傻帽
to admit that she had more than one drink?
承认她不止喝了一杯呢
剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表