剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表
And then he accused me of, like, trying to ruin his wedding.
然后他指责我 说我想要毁了他的婚礼
And then I told him that
然后我跟他说
I could care less about his stupid wedding.
我对他的白♥痴♥婚礼没什么兴趣
And then -- then he hit me.
然后 然后他就打了我
Why didn't you call me?
你怎么不给我打电♥话♥呢
Because, Sharon, I knew you would be upset.
因为 纱伦 我知道你会难过的
And I wanted to think things through, and --
我想好好思考思考 而且
we're past the ice stage on my face.
我的脸现在不需要冰敷了
How can you be so sure?
你怎么知道呢
I'm sure.
我就是知道
My, um...
我的...
My mother's boyfriend used to do this sort of thing to me
我妈妈的男朋友以前也曾这么打我
like once a week.
大概每周一次吧
Until I beat the crap out of him.
直到我揍了他一顿
And then, the next day,
然后第二天
he and my mom dropped me off at the zoo.
他和我妈妈就把我扔在动物园里
So now you know everything.
现在你都知道了
Look, did I do anything I need to apologize for?
你觉得我有做什么对不起别人的事吗
No.
没有
We are past the apology stage
我们跟邓恩先生的关系
of our relationship with Mr. Dunn,
也不再需要道歉了
and we have moved on
而是已经进行到
to the "Please don't let me drive over to his house
"请拦着我不要开车去他家
and shoot him in the head" phase.
把他的头给爆了"的阶段
On the bright side,
从好的一面来说
I guess I don't have to go back to Daniel's house now, right?
我想我现在用不着回丹尼尔家了 是吧
No.
没错
But there's a good chance
不过他倒是很有可能
that he's going to come over here.
要来这里一趟
Wait a minute.
等一下
Before I put this stuff on your bottom lip,
在我给你下嘴唇涂这膏药之前
lift your head up.
你先把头抬起来
Why?
为什么
I'm gonna take some pictures.
我要拍几张照片
One more.
再来一张
Let me get in close.
再拍张特写
剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表