剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表
No.
没有
Everybody loved Ben.
大家都喜欢本
He was a really good guy.
他人非常的好
Does his father know about this?
他父亲知道这件事吗
'cause when I talked to him, he d--
我问他的时候 他还
You spoke to Ben's father recently?
你最近跟本的父亲说过话
Yeah.
是啊
I called their house,
我打电♥话♥到他家
and he said that Ben was out of town,
他说本出城去了
But he didn't say anything about the police being involved.
但他没有说到警方参与调查的事
I got to go.
我得走了
I have to let everyone know what's going on here.
我得告诉大家出了什么事
I got to set up a memorial and --
我得办一场纪念会
Sir, right this way.
先生 请这边走
I... When did this happen?
这事到底什么时候发生的
Let's go to this cubicle for a moment.
我们到这个小隔间待一会
God.
上帝啊
Whoever killed your friend, Mark,
无论是谁杀了你的朋友 马克
was hoping that he'd stay missing for a long time.
都希望他的尸体很久之后再被发现
What are you saying?
这是什么意思
That you can't tell anyone that Ben is dead
你不能告诉任何人本已经死了
and that we need your help in finding his murderer.
我们需要你的帮助来找到凶手
But I don't know anything.
但我什么都不知道
You know more than you think.
你知道的比你以为的要多
We have to move.
我们得快点
So this is what we're going to do.
接下来我们要做的就是
Raise your right hand and repeat after me.
举起你的右手 跟我念
I, Mark Howard... I, mark howard...
我 马克·霍华德 我 马克·霍华德
...Do solemnly swear... ...Do solemnly swear...
庄严宣誓 庄严宣誓
...To protect and to serve...
保护和服务于国家
...To protect and to serve...
保护和服务于国家
...As a citizen officer of the L.A.P.D.
以洛杉矶警局市民协♥警♥之身份
...As a citizen officer of the L.A.P.D.
以洛杉矶警局的市民协♥警♥之身份
So help me god. So help me god.
愿主助我 愿主助我
Okay, this oath is good for the next 24 hours.
好了 此誓言在未来二十四小时内有效
Now, I need you to sit at this desk,
现在 我要你坐在这张桌子前
and I need you to write down every single thing
写下你所知道的
that you knew about Ben --
关于本的每一件事
what he liked, what he hated, who his friends are,
他喜欢什么 讨厌什么 有哪些朋友
troubles that he had, everything that you can think of.
惹过哪些麻烦 你能想到的任何事
Does his family know?
他家人知道吗
During the period of your oath, you can have no contact
在你的誓言有效期内 你不能跟
with anyone outside the L.A.P.D.
洛杉矶警局以外的任何人联♥系♥
You'll be briefed on the progress of our investigation
我们会向你通报调查进展
on a need-to-know basis.
在必要的前提下
Is this Ben's home address?
这是本的家庭住址吗
Yeah. That's where he lived.
是 他住在这里
Ben Barlow's parents are brian and lori.
本·巴洛的父母名叫布莱恩和劳瑞
Brian has a family law practice in Beverly Hills --
布莱恩在比弗利山庄有间家庭律所
lots of high-profile divorce cases.
处理很多备受瞩目的离婚案
Mrs. Barlow works from home,
巴洛夫人在家工作
volunteers for planned parenthood
提供育儿资讯志愿服务
and a battered-women shelter.
还为受虐妇女提供避难所
Other than a few parking violations, neither has a record.
除了个别违章停车之外 没有犯罪记录
Thanks, Mike.
谢谢 迈克
Let's regroup when we're done here.
把这里的事情办完再会合
Captain, I know our first priority
队长 我知道我们的第一要务
is to eliminate Mr. and Mrs. Barlow as suspects,
是排除巴洛夫妇的嫌疑
but, uh, somewhere in here,
但是 在这过程中
we need to notify them about their son.
我们总得通知他们儿子的死讯
How would you like that handled?
你觉得怎么通知比较妥当呢
You take the lead, lieutenant.
你来通知吧 副队
I will stand by to help the parents.
我会站在一边协助这对父母
Brian Barlow? Yes.
布莱恩·巴洛吗 是我
Lieutenant Provenza, Lieutenant Flynn,
普罗文茨副队 富林副队
Captain Raydor, L.A.P.D.
雷达队长 我们是洛杉矶警局的
Have you found them?!
你们找到他们了吗
Tell me you found my children!
快告诉我你们找到我的孩子们了
The three of you have to get out of here right now.
你们三个必须立刻给我离开这里
Do you understand me? Right now.
你们听见了没 立刻
They're watching our house.
他们在监视我们的房♥子
They're listening to all of our phones.
他们在监听我们的电♥话♥
Who's watching your house?
谁在监视你们的房♥子
Did you say your children are missing?
你是说你的孩子们不见了
Yes. And unless you have my son and daughter with you,
是的 除非你们找到了我儿子和我女儿
I don't care why you're here.
不然我可不管你们来这里做什么
We didn't call you.
我们没报♥警♥
And you're about to get both of our kids killed.
而且你们这样会害死我们两个孩子的
Listen to me, Mr. Barlow -- the L.A.P.D....
听我说 巴洛先生 洛杉矶警局
Here's a phone they're not listening to.
这个电♥话♥他们没有监听
I will text you a number.
我用短♥信♥发一个号♥码给你
Call me or I must come back.
不打过来的话 我会再来一次的
You have to!
你们必须走
I said listen to me.
听我说
Gentlemen, with me please.
先生们 跟我走吧
Good god, we just walked into a kidnapping.
上帝啊 我们刚卷入了一起绑♥架♥案
If their daughter is still alive.
如果他们的女儿还活着的话
It's not just a kidnapping.
这不仅是起绑♥架♥案
It's murder.
更是起谋杀案
We're not ignoring that.
这我们当然不会忽视
The son is dead, I know,
他们的儿子是死了 我知道
But the daughter may still be alive,
但女儿还可能活着
And she has to be our first priority.
而且她必须是我们的首要营救对象
Lieutenant provenza, may I use your phone?
普罗文茨副队 我能用你的电♥话♥吗
But Barlow knew his kids were missing and never reported it.
但巴洛知道他的孩子丢了却不报案
What if he got rid of them himself?
如果他想自己处理这事怎么办
We should have at least notified him of the boy's death
我们应该至少让他知道儿子死了
and then seen what kind of reaction we got from the guy.
然后再看看他会有什么反应
As difficult as this is, Lieutenant, may I remind you,
这么做是有困难的 副队 我可以提醒您
The L.A.P.D. is under no legal obligation
洛杉矶警局没有法律义务
to notify anyone of any death at any time.
在任何时间告知任何人任何死讯
And what if they're telling the truth, Flynn?
而且如果他们说的是实话呢 富林
Unless the mother and father are terrific actors,
除非这对父母是超级影帝
Once they find out their son is dead --
一旦他们得知儿子死了
The kidnappers will hear it in their voices.
绑匪会从他们的声音里听出来
We could lose the daughter.
我们会连女儿也保不住
Sykes is not just polishing the apple this time.
塞克斯这次可不是拍马屁
The captain's got it right.
队长这么做是对的
This is captain Sharon Raydor.
我是队长纱伦·雷达
This is Lori Barlow.
我是劳瑞·巴洛
Thank you for trusting me, Mrs. Barlow.
谢谢你信任我 巴洛夫人
We want to help you try and get your children back.
我们想帮助你找回你的孩子们
I need some information.
我需要一些信息
Can you tell me when you first heard from the kidnappers?
你能告诉我你们第一次接到绑匪电♥话♥是什么时候吗
Six days ago.
6天前
They called and said we needed to give them $100,000
他们打电♥话♥来说我们得给他们10万美金
If we ever wanted to see Ben and Emily again.
如果我们还想再见到本和艾米莉的话
So we paid it.
所以我们付了钱
And then they demanded more money, and we paid that.
可他们却要求更多 我们也都给了
Mrs. Barlow, have you spoken to your children?
巴洛女士 你们和孩子说过话吗
My husband has.
我丈夫说过话
And how many payments have you made to the kidnappers?
你们最终给他们付了几笔赎金
Four.
4笔
We have paid them four times --
我们给他们付过4笔款
Hundreds of thousands of dollars
几十万美元
And still they just -- they make us wait.
但他们仍旧 让我们等待
They tell us to stay off the phone and keep the line open.
他们不让我们打电♥话♥ 保持线路畅通
And I told my husband that we cannot handle this.
我告诉我丈夫说我们处理不了这个问题
But he won't listen to me.
可他不听
I'm listening, Mrs. Barlow, from here on out.
我在听 巴洛女士 从现在起
剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表