剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表
purchased with Mr. Barlow's credit card, Ma'am.
区号♥正是这个 队长
At least we know the girl's still alive.
起码我们知道了 女孩仍然活着
But for how long?
还能活多久呢
As soon as the last of the ransom is delivered,
最后一笔赎金一旦交出
Emily's as good as dead.
艾米莉就必死无疑了
Mrs. Barlow, this is Captain Raydor.
巴洛夫人 我是雷达队长
You need to stay out of this!
你们别插手这事
If you or the FBI show up or have anything to --
如果你们和调查局现身或者有任何举动
Don't worry, sir.
别担心 先生
The FBI doesn't get involved in our kidnapping cases
除非我们主动要求 否则绑♥架♥案件
unless we ask them to.
调查局是不会介入的
You've been talking to my wife after I told you not to.
你不顾我的禁止 仍然在联♥系♥我的妻子
Mr. Barlow, dealing with kidnappings on your own
巴洛先生 自己处理绑♥架♥案件
Is extremely dangerous.
极其的危险
And what do you think these people will do
如果他们发现了我与警方联♥系♥
If they find out I have been talking to you?
你知道他们会做出什么来吗
"These people." Sir, who are these people?
"他们" 先生 他们是谁
You are endangering the lives of my children!
你在威胁我孩子的性命
Mr. Barlow, wait!
巴洛先生 等等
Anyone else getting the feeling
还有人觉得
Mr. Barlow knows who the kidnappers are?
巴洛先生知道绑匪身份吗
Should we pick him up?
我们要逮捕他吗
Or do we follow him?
还是去跟踪他
Neither.
都不
We call D.D.A. Hobbs.
我们联♥系♥霍布斯副检察官
No, thank you.
不 谢谢
I've got the last of the records here with me
最后那些记录我都带来了
And enough people to sort through them.
还有足够的人手来整理
Yeah.
好
Captain Raydor is...?
雷达队长在哪
Her office.
她办公室里
D.D.A. Hobbs, thank you for expediting all these records
霍布斯副检察官 谢谢你加急送来了
of Brian Barlow's court cases.
布莱恩·巴洛诉讼案件的记录
Well, I hope they help.
希望能有所帮助
Meanwhile, I have some news about Rusty Beck.
还有 我有些拉什蒂·贝克的消息
As you know,Rusty's DNA ended up being in the mask
你也知道 拉什蒂扯掉斯特罗的面具后
he pulled off Phillip Stroh.
他的DNA留在了上面
In our follow-up,
在后续跟进中
The lab found a familial match to the boy
实验室在刑事数据库中找到了
in our criminal database.
和他有家族基因匹配的人
You're saying Rusty has a relative who's a criminal?
你是说拉什蒂有个罪犯亲戚吗
Paul Dunn.
宝罗·邓恩
He was arrested for dealing cocaine
六年前因为贩卖♥♥可♥卡♥因♥
in San Diego about six years ago.
在圣迭戈被捕
Looks like Rusty's paternal uncle
他似乎是拉什蒂的叔叔
Paul has an older brother, Daniel Dunn,
宝罗有个哥哥 名叫丹尼尔·邓恩
who, I bet, will test out
我猜检验结果会证明
as Rusty's biological father.
他就是拉什蒂的亲父
And I found the birth certificate,
我还找到他的出生证明
listing Sharon Beck as Rusty's mother,
上面写着纱伦·贝克就是拉什蒂的母亲
father unknown.
但父亲不明
It's from a San Diego hospital.
这些都是在圣地亚哥医院查到的
Is there any physical evidence
还有其他证据
saying that that was --
显示那是...
Sharon, what if I got my license
纱伦 我考个驾照怎么样
so that I can drive myself home
这样我就可以自己开车回家
instead of being picked up by patrol cars all the time?
就不用你派警车接我放学了
It just -- it looks weird,
总和警♥察♥在一起
my always riding off with the police.
让我感觉怪怪的
Where you gonna get this car?
你哪儿来的车呢
Okay. What -- what about a bus pass, then?
那我坐公交车总可以吧
And who would look after you
那我上班的时候
at home when I'm at work?
谁在家照顾你呢
Oh, my god.
天啊
Ordinary people leave their
其他大人都是经常
children alone all the time.
让孩子单独在家的啦
It's not like I'm a little kid.
我又不是小孩
And isn't it illegal for her to be asking cops
她让警♥察♥到处接我
to pick me up places?
这样合法吗
You're a material witness in a murder trial.
你是一起谋杀案的重要证人
In a murder trial that never begins.
案子不知道什么时候才会开庭
Believe it or not, Rusty,
拉什蒂 你要清楚
you are not the only issue the city of
今天下午 洛杉矶警局
Los Angeles is dealing with this afternoon.
要对付的人不止你一个
I'm assuming you have homework.
我想你应该要做作业了
They're making us read "Hamlet."
学校让我们读《哈姆雷特》
That should take some time.
那要花点时间了
Look, what you tell the boy is up to you.
你来决定是否告诉这孩子真♥相♥吧
I'm not sure the father has any legal standing.
我估计这位父亲不是个守法公民
And he may know as little about Rusty
也许他和拉什蒂一样
as Rusty knows about him.
彼此了解都很少
Who are you?
你是谁
I can't say.
我不能说
You can't say who you are?
你不能说你是谁
Rusty, this way.
拉什蒂 这边走
I'm sorry for the interruption.
很抱歉打扰你工作
Who is that?
他是谁
He's a sworn civilian police officer.
他是位已宣誓的市民协♥警♥
Civilians can be police officers?
市民也可以当警♥察♥吗
Really?
真的吗
Uh, well, y-yes.
呃 是的
They...
他们...
man, you people lie about everything.
你们这帮人真是谎话连篇
Ma'am, the credit card that was used
用来购买♥♥圆桶
to buy the barrels and the disposable phones
和一次性手♥机♥的信♥用♥卡♥
was reported stolen by Barlow three weeks ago.
巴洛在三周前就已经挂失
Doesn't mean that he didn't buy them,
这并不表示他没有买♥♥
but he was in court when they were purchased,
但交易发生时 他在法庭上
and he's contesting the charges.
正在进行辩论
Ladies and gentlemen, your attention, please.
各位 请注意
As everyone knows, I have seen
众所周知 我也见过
my share of divorce papers.
自己的离婚文书
It's true. He has.
没错
But I have never seen a filing this thin.
这文书不可能这么薄
There's just something not right.
这里绝对有问题
May I introduce you to one Gerald Hall?
我来介绍一下 这位是杰拉德·豪尔
Mr. Hall didn't fill out any of the required paperwork --
豪尔先生一张相关文书都没有填写
Not the statements, not the approvals,
陈述书 认可书
not even the custody papers.
甚至监管书都没有填写
And when Mr. Barlow helped Susan Hall
巴洛先生帮助苏珊·豪尔
get a restraining order against her husband,
申请对她丈夫的禁止令时
he ignored that, too.
他也没填写
Patrol officers had to pull him off
警♥察♥不得不两次
of her property twice.
将他从她家带走
But Gerald Hall didn't ignore his guns.
杰拉德·豪尔却没忘掉他的那些枪
They were impounded during the divorce proceedings,
在离婚诉讼案期间那些枪是要没收的
and he fought until he got every last one back.
但他竭尽全力也要拿回来
What sort of guns are we talking about?
什么类型的枪
There were 58 of them,
总共有58支枪
and 16 of them are high-powered rifles.
其中16支是大杀伤力步♥枪♥
If we're looking for a heavily armed someone
如果我们要找的是一位充满怨愤
with a grudge --
并且持有重型武器的绑匪
Well, let me put it this way --
这样说吧
I remember my ex-wives' attorneys
相比我的那几段婚姻
far better than I do my marriages.
我对那些离婚律师印象更深刻
We may be looking for two heavily armed someones.
我们可能要搜寻两个持有重型武器的绑匪
Let's go by Mr. Hall's house and pick him up.
我们到豪尔家逮捕他吧
Problem.
有问题
No current address, phone number, either.
找不到他的居住地址或者电♥话♥号♥码
Well, we may not have an address for the husband,
虽然我们不知道丈夫的地址
剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表