剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表
Because we had a dead body right in front of us,
因为我们面前就有一具尸体
and his daughter was an eye-witness to the murder.
而他的女儿目击了谋杀
Okay. We didn't think to look for a second victim.
所以我们没想到寻找另一个受害者
I understand that. But, hypothetically,
我理解 但是 依旧只是假设
how did Reichman manage to pull off two murders
他怎么才能在二十分钟内干掉两个人
and dispose of one body in just 20 minutes?
并且把其中一具尸体处理掉呢
Architects are good planners.
建筑师都是优秀的策划者
Maybe his original design was to get rid of both bodies.
没准他原本的计划是把两具尸体都处理掉
The one thing he didn't plan on was his daughter waking up.
只是他没料到自己女儿会醒来
And how do you propose to find this second victim?
那你要怎么找到第二个受害者
Lydia.
Lydia
Where's Dad? I thought he was gonna meet us here.
爸爸在哪儿 我以为他会在这与我们会面
Tying up some loose ends with his lawyer.
他跟他的律师在处理一些遗留问题
Would you mind walking us through without him?
你介意独自进来来看看吗
Everything's exactly like it was.
每件东西都跟当年一样
Where have you been living these past eight years?
你过去八年都住在哪里
With my mom's parents.
跟我姥姥姥爷住一起
They hated my father.
他们痛恨我父亲
But when I turned 16,
但是当我16岁的时候
dad sent me the most... beautiful letter.
爸爸寄给了我一封最美的信
And so I went behind my grandparents' back
因此我瞒着外祖父母
and started driving to prison to visit him.
开始私下去监狱探望他
When I got to know what a good person he really is...
当我了解到他是个多么优秀的人时
I started remembering more and more
我开始越来越多地回想起
about what happened that night.
那天晚上发生的事
I just...
我
I can't believe what I did to him.
我不敢相信我对他做了这些
It's just horrible.
太可怕了
But now we know the blood evidence we found
但现在我们知道了 我们找到的血液样本
proves your father was telling the truth
证明你父亲所说的
about another man being in the house.
关于屋里另一个人的事情是真的
And thank you for admitting that.
谢谢你承认
Lydia, I want to find this man in the worst way.
Lydia 我得用最坏的方式找到这个人
I know it's painful,
我知道这很痛苦
but I need you to walk us through
但是我们需要你
every single thing you can remember
回想起你所记得的
from the moment you woke up that night.
你当天醒来后发生的每一个细节
I was in bed.
我当时躺在床上
I heard angry voices.
我听到了愤怒的声音
Mom screamed.
妈妈的尖叫声
Someone ran out of the house.
有人从房♥子里跑了出去
How do you know?
你是怎么知道的
Because I heard the door.
因为我听见门响
What door?
什么门
The back door, downstairs. It's always been squeaky.
后门 楼下的 它总是吱吱响
I got up, and I looked out the window.
我起来 然后从窗户向外看去
I saw him.
我看到他了
The intruder -- Zapata.
那位入侵者 Zapata
You saw him out back? Yes.
你看到他从后面出去了吗 是的
Yes, he was carrying something --
对 他扛着什么东西
A sack or a duffel bag, maybe.
一个麻布袋或是个行李袋
My dad must have gone after him.
我爸爸一定是去追他了
Are you sure?
你确定吗
I clearly remember seeing dad look around the yard.
我很清楚地记得看到爸爸在后院四处张望
I wanted to see if mom was okay,
我想去看看妈妈有没有事
So I got my flashlight out from under my bed...
所以我从床下拿出手电筒
And that's when I saw dad pulling the knife out of mom.
正是那时我看到爸爸从妈妈身上拔出刀
He was trying to save her.
他在试图救妈妈
I know that now.
我现在明白了
Mr. Reichman?
Reichman先生
Mr. Reichman?
Reichman先生
Mr. Corbett, Mr. Reichman,
Corbett先生 Reichman先生
This is special agent Howard from the FBI.
这位是联邦调查局的霍华德特工
You people aren't gonna question my client again
你们这些人在我不在场的情况下
without me being present.
不准再次审问我的客户
Great news, gentlemen.
好消息 先生们
We finally found the money that Mr. Zapata embezzled.
我们终于找到Zapata先生盗用的那笔钱了
It's in a bank in Costa Rica,
存在Costa Rica的一家银行里
and we are guardedly optimistic
并且我们对它帮助我们找到
that it will lead us to your wife's killer.
杀害你妻子的凶手保持谨慎乐观
That would be a miracle.
那会是个奇迹
Obviously, if we manage to catch her murderers,
显然 如果我们设法抓到了凶手
your settlement from any potential civil suits would skyrocket.
对你潜在的民事诉讼赔偿将会暴涨
I'm listening.
我听着呢
There's one little hitch.
有个小小的障碍
The, uh -- the money isn't in Mr. Zapata's name.
嗯 那笔钱没有存在Zapata先生的名下
It's in your wife's name, Mr. Reichman.
它存在了你妻子的名下 Reichman先生
Why would it be in Elaine's name?
为什么它会在Elaine的名下
Is it possible Elaine was romantically involved with Mr. Zapata?
是因为Elaine和Zapata有染吗
Don't answer that. Are you insane?
别回答这问题 你疯了吗
There's one thing I bump on.
我碰到了个问题
You heard your mother scream,
你听到了你母亲的尖叫
you heard the door open --
你听到了门开的声音
Oh. There's that creak.
啊 就是这嘎吱声
You looked out the window,
你向窗外看去
and you clearly saw Mr. Zapata, and then your dad?
你看清是Zapata先生 接着是你♥爸♥爸
From that very window.
就是从那扇窗
But how could you when all the lights were off?
可是所有的灯都关着 你怎么能够看到
Your dad told the first responders
你♥爸♥爸告诉最初的救援人员
that the intruder cut off the power.
侵入者切断了电源
I know that because I flipped the main breakers on myself.
我知道这个因为是我合的电闸
I'm not making this up. I could see.
这不是我编的 我能看到
Lydia, you needed a flashlight to come down the stairs?
Lydia 你需要用手电筒照着才下的楼
God, you're doing it again.
天哪 你又来这个
You're -- you're trying to confuse me.
你 你试着迷惑我
No.
没有
I believe you.
我相信你
I have always believed you.
我自始至终相信你
You were telling the truth from the very beginning.
你从一开始就说的实话
No. There was an intruder.
不 有个侵入者
He stopped at the sink to wash the blood off his hands.
他在水槽边停下来洗去手上的血
The DNA proves that.
DNA可以证明
Or else your father killed him here.
也可能是你父亲在这里杀了他
What are you saying?
你在说什么呢
I think your dad came home from the airport
我认为你♥爸♥爸从机场回来
and he snuck in the house, expecting to surprise
悄悄进家门 想要
your mother and Mr. Zapata in bed.
把你母亲和Zapata先生抓奸在床
In bed?
抓奸
But Mr. Zapata was right here.
可是Zapata先生正在这里
Thanks to the Patriot Act,
都要感谢《爱国者法案》
servers hang on to everything, forever.
无论什么都永久性的连着服务器
The FBI was able to access your wife's e-mail
联邦调查局能够从八年半前开始
from eight and half years ago.
访问你妻子的邮件
It appears she was very involved with Mr. Zapata,
看上去她和Zapata先生很有关系
both criminally and romantically.
不管是犯罪上还是情感上
So your dad killed him.
因此你父亲把他杀了
Then he went to go kill your mother in the bedroom.
然后他去卧室杀害你妈妈
But he made two mistakes.
但是他犯了两个错误
One, you woke up.
一是 你醒了
And worse, your mother was wounded, but she wasn't dead.
更糟的是 你妈妈受了伤 可她没死
She was trying to crawl away.
她试图爬走
And you came downstairs
然后你下了楼
and found him finishing what he started.
发现他在完成没做完的事
He had no choice
他没别的选择
but to stage a break-in, cut off the power,
只能装出破门而入 切断电源
and hoped everyone would treat you like a mixed-up little kid.
希望所有人认为你是个头脑不清的小孩
That's always the problem.
经常这样
You plan the perfect murder,
你策划了完美的谋杀
then people don't play their parts.
然而有人没演好自己的角色
I don't believe you.
我不相信你
剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表