剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表
Please. Let me explain.
拜托 让我说吧
Just so you know,
只是和你说一下
I made arrangements for her to stay at a decent hotel.
我给她预约了一个不错的酒店
Great.
好的
Uh, wait. The... the hotel.
呃 等下 那个酒店
It won't have a minibar, will it?
应该不会有个冰柜的吧
She doesn't like minibars.
她不喜欢冰柜
Right. No minibar. I'll make sure.
好的 不要有冰柜 我会去确认的
You know, if you want, we can just skip dinner altogether
你知道 如果你想 我们可以不吃晚饭
and drop her right off at the ... No. No, no, no. I ...
然后直接送她到 不 不不不不 我
I just don't want you to judge her.
我只是不想你去评价她
I-I-I don't want her to feel like people are down on her.
我我只是不想她觉得人们看不起她
I need her to see that she made the right choice by coming back,
我需要她知道她回来是个非常正确的决定
so, if you could just smile, maybe, and um...
所以 如果你可以微笑 也许 然后嗯
uh, be happy for her.
呃 为她高兴
I mean, I really just need you to say nice things.
我是说 我真的希望你说些好话
You bet. No problem.
当然 没问题
Oh, here we go.
哦 我们走吧
Hold on.
等下
Excuse me. Have you seen this woman?
麻烦 请问你有见到这位女士吗
She was supposed to be on your bus.
她应该在你的车上
Got off in Bakersfield, I think. Yeah, some guy picked her up.
我想是在Bakersfield下了 对 有个男的接她的
Really? Mmhmm.
真的吗 恩恩
Thank you. Mmhmm.
谢谢 嗯
Rusty?
Rusty
I think I should be in there.
我觉得我应该在那儿
There are a lot of things I need to ask her. Man.
我有太多事情要问她了
Well, first, the D.A. and her attorney have to get
嗯 首先 地方检察官和她的检察官要进去
their questions answered, videotape her statement,
问询一些问题 视频记录她的状态
and make a deal, sir.
然后达成协议 先生
A deal? What deal? Is she going to jail?
协议 什么协议 她要进监狱吗
This is all some kind of mistake. I know it.
这都是些误会 我知道
Look, Mr. Ross, there was one mistake, and it was ours,
听着 Ross先生 这里只有一个错误 而且是我们的
and I'd like to apologize for it.
我也很想为此道歉
We were wrong about Dr. Tolson and your girlfriend.
我们对于Tolson医生和你女友的猜测是错误的
There was nothing going on between them.
他们之间什么也没有
Really?
真的吗
Oh, my god. That is such a huge load off my mind.
哦 天啊 我真是松了一口气
I mean, I-I didn't believe it, but... thanks.
我是说 我并不怎么相信 但是 谢了
James, what's going on?
James 怎么样了
D.A.'s offering four counts of manslaughter.
地方检察官提出了四项过失杀人的罪状
Manslaughter?!
过失杀人?
Mr. Corbett's not permitted to discuss the specifics of the deal.
Corbett是不允许谈论交易的细节的
Can Leslie? She could.
Leslie可以吗 她可以
And if you really care about her, you'll convince her to take our offer, sir.
如果你真的担心她 你应该说服她接受我们的提议 先生
We'll see.
回见
Tom! Why are you considering a deal?
Tom! 你为什么还要考虑那个协议
You didn't do anything wrong! A jury might disagree.
你没有做任何错事 陪审团不会这么认为
Would you excuse us, please?
麻烦你可以先离开吗
Absolutely. I'm sorry, Doctor.
当然 我很抱歉 医生
Buzz, did you get the earwig up and running?
Buzz 你开了监视器了吗
I did, but talk softly.
我开了 但是说话声音很小
I don't know if this plan of yours is gonna work.
我不知道你的这个计划会不会有效
Would you like to suggest an alternative?
你有什么建议方案吗?
Are they talking about jail time? 20 years, Tom.
他们说的是进监狱吗 20年 Tom
20 years? Based on what? Look at these.
20年 凭什么 看这些
They tracked my D.E.A. number
他们追踪了我在缉毒局的注册号♥
and found all these prescriptions associated with it.
然后找到了这些相关的药方
And if they find even one of these pills in either of our
如果他们找到了哪怕一片其中的药
apartments, I could go to jail for the rest of my life.
在我们的公♥寓♥里 我的余生就都在监狱度过了
That's why Corbett wants me to take the deal.
这就是为什么Corbett希望我接受协议
And if they don't find the drugs?
如果他们找不到药呢
The charges could get reduced to involuntary manslaughter,
指控会降到意外杀人
and I'd do two years, but it's a huge risk.
我会只有2年但是这个风险太大了
Tom, I'm so scared.
Tom 我好害怕
I don't think that I can get through this without you.
我不认为我熬过没有你的日子
Are you ... are you really gonna stick with me on this?
你真的...你真的要在这件事上支持我吗
So, now you're worried about me sticking with you,
现在你开始担心我是不是支持你了
and last month you were worried I was holding you back.
上个月你还担心我连累你
No, no. I was wrong. I was very wrong.
不不 我错了 我太错了
Oh, so there was trouble in paradise.
哇 天堂里也会有凡间琐事啊
Dr. Nolan claims she started a soft breakup
Nolan医生承认了她两星期前
two weeks ago with her boyfriend. Hence the new apartment.
和男友婉转地剔除了分手 因此有了新的公♥寓♥
You were the one person in my life that I could count on.
你是那个我生命中能依靠的人
And this whole terrible nightmare has made me realize
这个恐怖的噩梦让我明白
just how stupid I was to push you away.
我把你推开是多么的愚蠢
I love you, Tom. And I need you to be here for me.
我爱你 Tom 我需要你留在我身边支持我
Don't take the deal, Les.
别接受协议 Les
Are you sure? What if they... Listen to me. Don't take it, okay?
你确定吗 如果他们... 听我的 别接受 好吗
Okay.
好的
I can make sure they don't find those drugs.
我可以保证他们找不到那些药
How?
怎么会
You remember when you stopped getting me all those different drug samples
你还记得那时吗 因为我的背出了问题
for the problem I was having with my back?
所以你不再给我那些各式各样的药品了
Yeah.
记得
Well, the pain got so bad that I-I couldn't manage my swing.
额 那个太疼了让我都没办法挥杆
I took your reference number. I called the prescriptions in myself.
我拿了你的注册号♥ 我自己开了药方
But it w-was just so that ... that I could get some sleep,
但是那只是为了我能够入睡
really, while you were figuring out how much space you needed.
真的 当你在考虑你需时候要多少空间的
We need the evidence, Doctor.
我们需要证据 医生
Okay.
好的
But, um, if the police find those drugs, they're gonna think that they're mine.
但是 嗯 如果警♥察♥找到那些药 他们会以为是我的
I mean, what if they search the apartment ...
我是说 万一他们搜查公♥寓♥...
No. What if ...
不会的 万一
No. Everything is in my locker at the club.
不会的 所有东西都在我俱乐部的柜子里
I will go by there the second I leave here and dump them.
我马上就去那儿扔掉
That's it. You have it. Hold on. She's almost there.
就是这样 你有证据了 等等 她就快要成功了
Trust me, Leslie. Those drugs will never be found.
相信我 Leslie 他们永远找不到那些药的
You know what to say, Leslie.
你知道该说什么 Leslie
But, Tom.
但是 Tom
My blood work shows that those drugs were in my system.
我的血液检测显示那些药在我的体内
And I completely blacked out.
而且我完全昏迷了
Oh, god.
哦 天啊
How ... how many drinks did I really have?
我到底喝了几杯酒
One.
一杯
And that one drink, did you put something in it?
那一杯酒 你有放什么东西进去吗
Tom, look at me.
Tom 看着我
I love you, but if you were trying to kill me...
我爱你 但是如果你试图杀了我的话
Trying to kill you?! Are you kidding me?
想要杀你?!你开什么玩笑?
Leslie, I just ... I just wanted you back. That's all.
Leslie 我只是...我只是希望你回来 仅此而已
I-I figured that if your residency didn't work out,
我我想如果你的实习没能成功
that i-if you failed your drug test, that you would come back home, and ...
如果你药检没过 你会回家 然后...
Wait. Wait. This was about the drug test?
等等 等等 这是为了药品检测?
I am so sorry, okay? I never meant for anyone to get hurt.
我很抱歉 好吗 我从来没想任何人受到伤害
I-I just thought, since the Ambien was time-released...
我...我只是想 既然安必恩是延时的
It isn't time-released...
如果你捏碎了
...that you would be home long before ... ...if you crush it up! How stupid are you anyway?
你就会回家 那就不是延时的了 你是有多蠢啊
Hey, hey, shh, shh. My god, you're an idiot!
嘿 嘿 嘿 嘘 嘘 天啊 你真是个白♥痴♥
Listen to me. What I did was wrong, okay?
听我说 我的确是做错了 好吗
But I only wanted you back.
但是我只是想要你回来
I ... okay?
好吗
What is it? What's the matter? Hello?
这是什么 发生什么了 有人吗
Do you have enough?
你们听够了吗
Yes. You're good. We got it.
是的 你做的很好 证据我们有了
Who are you talking to? You stupid son of a bitch!
你在和谁说话 你这个笨蛋白♥痴♥混账
You're not just pathetic! You're a murderer!
你不仅仅是可怜 你还是个凶手
I guess someone should break it up. Yes, please.
我觉得 该有人去制止一下 当然了
You know what this is? What did you do?
你知道这是什么吗 你做了什么
I recorded your crazy confession for the police.
我把你对疯狂招供都给录下来了
That's what I did. You lied to me!
你就坐等警♥察♥来找你吧 你竟然骗我
剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表