剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表
let her provide us with a complete confession,
会让她给我们一份完整的忏悔书
once the defense calls all nine rape victims to the stand,
一旦被告将九位强♥奸♥案受害者拉拢到自己的阵营
instead of convicting Annette Raber,the jury will give her a medal.
陪审团非但不会判她有罪 还会给她发个奖章
Since when do we act on what the jury might say?
我们从什么时候开始关注陪审团会说啥了
It's the evidence that matters.
重要的是证据
And the evidence says she picked up the kettlebell
证据显示她拿起了壶铃
and deliberately pounded her husband in the head three times.
并且蓄意向她丈夫的脑袋上重击了三次
The first hit, we give her.They were married.
第一次重击 我们帮她找个理由 他们毕竟结婚了
The second and third ...that was intent.
第二次和第三次 那可就是故意的了
It's kind of hard 'cause I see everyone's point of view.
这很难抉择 因为我要考虑每个人的观点
Before she can express her own opinion,
在她表达自己观点之前
Sykes needs to hear it from you, Captain.
Sykes需要听听你的看法 队长
I think we should let annette Raber plead to involuntary manslaughter,
我认为我们应当让Annette Raber为她的过失杀人罪辩护
see what she says in her statement of facts, and negotiate up from there.
看看她的事实记录里面说了些什么 然后再从中进行交涉
And the next time that we pick up a cold-blooded killer,
下一次我们再抓冷血杀手的时候
I'll be sure to say,"you're under arrest for murder!
我想要很确定的说 你因为涉嫌谋杀被捕
Unless you have a good excuse."
除非你有很好的藉口
Sometimes good excuses make great confessions.
有的时候 好的藉口会产生极妙的招供
Look, you want to arrest someone for murder,
听着 你想要因涉嫌谋杀逮捕某人
then turn them over to the courts to decide their fate.
然后把他们带到法庭 让法庭判决他们
I want to walk them directly to their prison cell.
我想直接把他们送进监狱的号♥子里
This isn't just about policy.
这不仅仅是与政♥治♥相关
This is a chance for us to properly finish what we started,
这也是给我们正确的善始善终的机会
and that is something that I really like.
这也是我真正喜欢的事情
Involuntary manslaughter is fair and reasonable.
判过失杀人罪很公平也很有道理
Your own investigation shows that Chad Raber terrorized at least nine women.
你们自己的调查显示Chad Raber恐吓过至少九位女士
I would add Annette Raber to that list ...
我倾向于把Annette Raber也加入其中
more sinned against than sinning.
他丈夫对她所犯下的罪 远胜于她对他的过失犯罪
This is not a religious service.We do hope god forgives Mrs. Raber.
这不是什么宗教服务 我们还要期待上帝原谅Raber夫人
However, we speak for the victim.
然而 我们代表的是受害者
Well, let's talk about how the jury will feel about that, hmm?
呃 让我们谈论一下陪审团关于这些会有什么感受吧
Because when I introduce them to this monster, Chad Raber,
因为当我向他们介绍Chad Raber这个怪物
and tell them what he did, they'll be asking my
并告诉他们他的罪行的时候 他们将会要求我的
client to autograph this little photo, and you know it.
委托人在这个照片上签名的 你知道的
Involuntary manslaughter, probation.She does no time.
过失杀人罪 被判死缓 她的日子到头了
Anything else, we fight it out in court.
其他的事情 我们法庭上再一决雌雄
Where are we going? I want you to see
我们要去哪儿 我想让你看看
what your new head of Major Crimes is doing.
你的重案组新头头正在干吗
I know what's she's doing. I approved it.
我知道她在干吗 我认可过的
Look. Trials cost a lot of money.You want to spend $2 million
听着 审判需要花费大量的金钱 你想要花两百万
on a case where we might not even get a conviction.
在一我们有可能不能证明被告有罪的案子上
Really? What are you trying to prove?
真的吗 你想证明什么
The suspect has the right to a trial.The state does not.
嫌疑犯在审讯中仍保有权力 而国家机关没有
Nor do we have an obligation to go to court.
我们也没有义务出庭
Let this lady decide what she wants.And give Raydor a chance.
让这位女士决定她想要什么 也给Raydor一次机会
... nine separate women ...
九位无关联的女士
She lost control of her emotions. Oh, really?
她情绪失控了 噢 真的吗
Then tell me why my victim's wife surreptitiously deleted videos
那告诉我为什么受害人的妻子偷偷将视频删去
which were evidence of those crimes?
这些都是犯罪证据
You mean the videos
你指的那些视频
your Detectives surreptitiously placed on her husband's IPad?
是你的探员偷偷的放到她丈夫的IPad上的吗
Well, that's simple.She was ashamed.
嗯 很简单 她觉得惭愧
Mrs. Raber discovered the videos,and because she didn't want
Raber夫人发现了这些视频 因为她不想
to face the truth about her husband, she tried to erase them all.
面对关于她丈夫的这些事实 所以她试图将其全部清除
Oh, not all, counselor.
噢 并不是全部 律师先生
Mrs. Raber left the video of Amanda on the IPad,
Raber夫人把Amanda的视频留在了IPad里
and then she placed it in the dumpster
然后把它放到了垃圾桶里
outside of Jim Martino's place of business.
就在Jim Martino的营业所的外面
Where is she going with this?
她跟这有什么关系吗
Mrs. Raber may not have known about her husband's crimes... I didn't know.
Raber夫人或许不知道她丈夫的罪行 我不知道
...but when she discovered them,murdering Chad and framing Jim Martino
但当她发现的时候 就把Chad杀了 并嫁祸给Jim Martino
killed two birds with one kettlebell.
一石二鸟
As long as no other rape victims came forward.
只要没有其他被强♥奸♥的受害者站出来就行
That was the real problem,wasn't it, Annette?
这才是关键问题 对吗 Annette
A solitary, unstable woman claiming rape you could probably avoid, but nine victims?
一位孤独不安的女士声称被强♥奸♥了 你或许可以回避 但如果有九位受害人呢
A civil action suit by all those women
所有这些女士的民事诉讼
could drive your business into ruin.
可以让你的生意毁于一旦
That's why she deleted all the videos
这就是为什么她删除了所有的视频
but the one that incriminated Amanda's father.
但却留下了可以指控Amanda的父亲有罪的那个
She was protecting her finances. This was not a crime of passion.
她是在保护她的资产 这不是冲动犯罪
Mrs. Raber bashed her husband's head in,
Raber夫人向她丈夫的脑袋重击
then she very deliberately tried to frame someone else
接着 她故意试图嫁祸给其他人
for what she'd done to avoid financial loss.
她为了避免资产损失的所作所为
Sounds like first-degree murder to me,
在我看来就是一级谋杀罪
and those are the charges I'm going to file.
这些就是我将要提出的指控
Tell me again...your problem with this is what?
再跟我说一遍 关于这案子 你的问题是什么
You have no evidence of premeditation.
你没有证据证明这是预谋杀人
Oh, yes, I do...
噢 不 我有
The kettlebell your client used to end her husband's life.
你的委托人用来了结她丈夫的壶铃
I was told it had no prints. Oh, you're right, it didn't.
我被告知它上面没有指纹 噢 对 是没有
But all the other weights in her gym did,
但她健身房♥里其他的哑铃上都有
indicating Mrs. Raber wiped the murder weapon clean
这些指纹表明Raber夫人将杀人凶器擦干净了
and used gloves when she killed her husband.
当她杀死她丈夫的时候 戴了手套
Well ...wait, wait, wait, wait.
呃 等等 等等
Don't just go. Counter.
别走 交易是什么
Manslaughter. 11 years. What?!
过失杀人 判刑11年 什么
That's the maximum. Low term. Three years.
这是最多的年限 轻的话 判三年
11 or I arrest her on charges of murder and we take our chances.
坐11年牢 或者我会因被指控谋杀逮捕她 我们再来谈
I'll parade Chad Raber's victims in front of the jury.
我会请Chad Raber的所有被害人在陪审团面前出庭
And I'll show the jury a video of your client erasing those
我会向陪审团展示一段你的委托人删除的视频
women as if they never existed
那些好像它们从来就不存在一样的女士的视频
in order to send an innocent man to prison.
她的目的是为了送一个无辜的人去坐牢
Six years.
六年
I'm on the train to 11,and that extremely gracious offer
我坚持11年 非常友善的建议一句
depends on what your client will say to a judge.
这取决于你的委托人会对法官说些什么
And I want to hear it.
我倒是很想听听
Right now.
现在就想
I knew Chad took revealing pictures of his clients. It was his job.
我知道Chad拍了他客户的裸照 这是他的工作
And then a Detective came by and told us
接着有警探来找跟我们说
that one of our clients had accused Chad of rape.
我们其中一个客户控告Chad强♥奸♥
And I started to wonder,so I looked at his IPad,
我就开始怀疑 所以我看了他的IPad
and I found all of these...
我发现了所有的这些
horrible videos of these young girls.
这些年轻女孩的可怕的视频
And...I realized then in my heart that Chad was a rapist.
然后 我意识到Chad在我心中是一个强♥奸♥犯
So, I went to the gym that morning and found him doing his workout, and...
所以 那天早上我去健身房♥ 发现他在锻炼
while he was hanging upside down...
当他在倒挂着的时候
Aah!
啊
...I stopped him from ever hurting anyone ever again.
我阻止了他再次伤害其他人
Thank you, Mrs.Raber, and the next
谢谢你 Raber夫人 下次
time you're in that situation, just dial 911.
你再碰到这种情况 打911就行了
So, having found that you are competent,that you know your rights,
基于你是一个有能力的人 你知道你的权力
and that your statement is voluntary,
你的陈诉也是自愿的
I am going to accept your guilty plea to manslaughter.
我将接受你过失杀人的辩护
Ms. Hobbs, Mr. Kelly,you have anything to add?
Hobbs女士 Kelly先生 你们有什么要补充的吗
No, your honor. No, sir.
没有 法官大人 没有 先生
Okay. We're adjourned.
好 休庭
Counsel will approach.We'll set a date for sentencing.
律师会收到通知的 我们将择期宣判
I'd like to do it fairly soon since you already agreed on 11 years.
既然你同意判处11年 我愿意让宣判日快点到来
How about, uh, Thursday after next, 4:00 p.m.?
下周四下午四点怎么样
Well, a rapist marries a murderer.
嗯 一个强♥奸♥犯跟一个谋杀犯结婚了
The Rabers were made for each other.
Raber夫妇还真是天造地设的一对啊
Hey, look at it this way ...
嘿 这么看
At least we don't have to come back here for a trial in another two years.
至少我们不必在接下来的两年里回来参加审讯了啊
I hate court.
我讨厌法庭
Maybe I'm old fashioned,but I like it when a jury decides.
可能我有点落伍 但我还是挺喜欢看陪审团做决定的
Premeditated murder.Pled down to 11 years for manslaughter.
预谋杀人 通过辩护变成因过失杀人 减刑到11年
Is this the way it's going to be? Cutting people slack
事情应该进展成这样吗 趁人不备
for pretending to take justice into their own hands?
假装每个人都能拥有公正的法律制裁
Major Crimes just closed the case
重案组了结了这个案子
with no physical evidence and a rapist for a victim.
没有用任何物证 并且受害者是一个强♥奸♥犯
剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表