剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表
I am afraid so.
恐怕如此
This fight -- did you start it?
是你挑头打架的吗
No.
不是
But I finished it, just like I finished the next one
不过是我结束的 还有后面一连串打斗
and the one after that.
都是如此
Our school has zero tolerance for fighting.
我们学校绝对不能容忍♥打架
Yeah, well, that's fine with me
对此我没意见
because I have a zero tolerance for getting hit in the face.
因为我也无法容忍♥别人揍我的脸
Captain, when you approached us
队长 你联♥系♥我们
about taking on Rusty as a student,
要我们把拉什蒂收为学生的时候
we raised concerns that you asked us to overlook.
我们表达了忧虑 你让我们宽容为怀
We tried, and it just doesn't seem to be a good fit.
我们尽力了 只是看来真不合适
Let's review the events as I understand them.
我们把事情重新过一遍
Rusty was asked what he did over the summer.
拉什蒂被问到暑假干了什么
He told the truth.
他说了实话
He was assaulted and defended himself,
他被攻击并做了自卫
and now you're trying to throw him out.
现在你们却要把他赶走
What about the boy who attacked him?
那些袭击他的男孩呢
It was three boys, and they will be punished --
是三个男孩 他们会得到惩戒的
after they get out of the infirmary.
得等他们出院以后
And expelled?
会被开除吗
Consider my position. I am.
考虑一下我的处境 在考虑呢
I am also considering the message that you send
我还考虑到你要是开除一个被遗弃的男孩
by turning away an abandoned boy.
别人会怎么想
Is that the example that you want our congregation to follow?
你想让我们的教堂会众仿效你吗
I am concerned with the safety of my other students.
我是担心其他学生的安全
And what about their souls?
那他们的灵魂呢
Do you worry that they hear one thing at Mass
你不担心他们做弥撒的时候听到一套
and another thing at school?
在学校看到的却是另一套吗
I see you're determined.
看来你决心已定
Let me...
让我
consult with the faculty.
和全体教师商量一下
Father, I want to be clear here.
神父 我说清楚
If Rusty is not re-admitted tomorrow,
要是拉什蒂明天不能回学校
I will be taking other actions.
我就采取其他措施
Do you understand?
你明白吗
Yes, captain.
明白 队长
I get it.
我知道了
Sharon, that was great!
纱伦 太棒了
How dare you hurt those other boys so badly?
你竟然把那些男孩伤得这么重
What?! You put them in the infirmary
什么 你都让他们进医务室了
because you hit them harder than you had to,
你根本用不着下手那么重
and you know it.
你很清楚
I want you to stay here.
我要你在这儿待着
I want you to think about why you were so mad
我要你想想 你到底为什么这么愤怒
and why you are throwing away an opportunity
还有 为什么要抛弃一个
to change your life for the better.
改善自己生活的机会
Do you want me to stand in the corner, too?
你还要罚我站墙角吗
If that will help you think this through, by all means.
如果罚站能让你想明白 我一定罚
Excuse me, captain.
打扰一下 队长
Roma and Thorn are set up the way you wanted them.
罗马和荆都按你的意思安排好了
The phone call you asked us to make to Ilya Blum worked.
给伊莉雅·布卢姆打电♥话♥的办法也奏效了
Lieutenant Flynn is bringing him up in the elevator right now.
富林副队长正带他乘电梯上来
Should I tell everyone we're ready to begin?
是不是该告诉大家我们已经准备开始了
Yes.
是的
Something the matter, lieutenant?
有问题吗 副队长
Maybe I can help.
或许我能帮上忙
I seriously doubt that.
我很怀疑
Perhaps I'm a stranger to the world of law enforcement, but...
也许我对你们警♥察♥的生活不了解 但是...
I am an expert in the human heart,
我是情感问题的专家
and if you're suffering emotional pain, I can help.
如果你的情感受到了伤害 我能帮上忙
Emotional pain -- me?
情感伤害 我?
no, no, no, no.
不 不是的
I -- I'm worried about a good friend who...
我只是为一个好朋友担心 他...
Well, let's just say he's lost a bit of his drive.
这么说吧 他失去了一些动力
I-it's not that my friend doesn't like his job.
我的朋友并不是不喜欢他的工作
It Just that there have been some changes recently,
只是最近有些变动
Unfair changes -- the kind of changes
不公平的变动 这样的变动
that would drive a dedicated, responsible,
会把他这样 认真负责
easygoing guy like him crazy.
好脾气的人逼疯
I mean, just thinking about the situation
一想到这种处境
makes me want to put my fist through a wall!
我都想一拳打在墙上
And your friend feels as strongly about all this as you do?
那你朋友对这一切的感觉和你一样强烈吗
What friend?
什么朋友
My friend, my...
我的朋友 我的...
My friend is, well, a little lost, frankly.
说实在的 我朋友有些迷失了
I'd like to try and help the guy...
我是想帮那家伙...
find himself.
找到自我
Are you close to finding the killer?
你们关系好到可以一起查凶手么
No. As far as we can tell, everybody loved the guy.
不是 只能说大家都很爱那家伙
Me too.
我也是
Alon and I, we were like this.
我和阿隆 我们的关系就像这样
That's why we called you, sir,
所以我们才会给你打电♥话♥ 先生
and I'm sure his widow will appreciate you coming down.
我想他的遗孀一定非常感激你能来
You?! What are you doing here?!
你 你在这儿干吗
Uh, anger and fear.
愤怒和恐惧
You're angry.
你愤怒了
Ah, ah, ah. Flight impulses!
想打架吗
You ruined everything! No.
你毁了一切 不是的
Oh, my god, oh, my god,
天呐 天呐
oh, my god, oh, my god!
我的天呐
Before you, everyone was happy!
你出现以前 大家都挺好
After you, everything goes to hell!
你出现之后 一切都完蛋了
How dare you speak to him that way?!
你怎么敢那么跟他说话
He's 10 times the man that you are!
他比你这种人好十倍
Uh, so that's we to screw every woman in the family, huh?
难道是我这种人在乱搞别人家的女人吗
You don't know anything!
你什么也不知道
What?
什么
You think he only makes sexy with you?
你以为他只和你乱搞吗
He makes sexy with everyone, including my Aliza!
他和所有人都搞过 包括我的爱丽莎
He never did!
他才没有
Alon told me you wanted to divorce him
阿隆告诉我 你要和他离婚
because you're in love with Prick.
因为你爱上了茎
Thorn. Whatever.
是荆 爱谁谁
So what?
那又怎么了
You don't think I deserve him?
你不觉得我们很般配么
Oh, I could kill you myself.
我要亲手杀了你
Don't you threaten me.
别吓唬我
I know things.
我懂
Admit? Admit.
承认了 承认怎地
Here. These are for you.
这些是给你的
Rugelach, you bitch.
果仁酥卷 你这个婊♥子♥
You probably murdered alon yourself!
可能就是你亲手杀了阿隆
And why would I murder Alon
我为什么要杀阿隆
when you were going to do it for me?!
你不是已经替我杀了吗
Kill him.
杀了他
Kill him.
杀了他
Thorn, y-you weren't really sleeping
荆 你没和其他人睡过
with anyone else, were you?
是不是
Roma, just remember what I told you.
罗马记住我跟你说的
Yes-and-no questions are a trap.
只问是或不是的问题都是陷阱
Can believe the mouth on that man?
你能相信那家伙的嘴吗
Oh, that miserable bastard!
那个无♥耻♥的混♥蛋♥
I could kill him!
我要杀了他
All this is because of that miserable Prick!
所有一切都是那个无♥耻♥的茎造成的
Thorn. Whatever.
是荆 爱叫啥叫啥
Ever since he spends time with the women,
自从他和那些女人在一起之后
they're talking about their feelings,
她们就开始讲她们的情感
asking questions about my feelings.
还问关于我情感的问题
Tell me, what business is it for a wife
跟我说说 一个做妻子的
剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表