剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表
Her credit report wasn't in the package
康奈尔从拉斯维加斯带来的包裹里
that Conner brought from Las Vegas, was it?
没有她的信用报告 对吧
No, it wasn't.
对 没有
We had to ask permission to monitor her finances.
我们那时还得打申请监控她的财务状况
Buzz, keep an eye on nutty professor here for a minute, will you?
巴斯 盯着这个怪教授 好吗
If he admits to killing anyone... I'll come find you.
如果他承认杀了人 我会去找你的
I promise you, I am fully capable of defending myself...
我可以保证 我完全有能力为自己辩护
We didn't find any of the computers that were stolen.
我们没有发现任何失窃的电脑
They were probably stripped and dumped.
它们很可能被拆解丢弃了
But we do have a lot of flash drives.
不过我们确实找到很多闪存盘
Did you find one for Laura Elkins?
有和劳拉·埃尔金斯有关的吗
Uh, now that you mention it...
你这样说起来的话
No.
没有
It's not with any of her other stuff, either, ma'am.
她其它的东西里也没有 夫人
May I see Laura's financial report, please?
我能看看劳拉的财务报告吗
Look, guys, I just want to remind you,
听着 伙计们 我想提醒你们
I never said this woman's laptop had anything to do --
我从没说过这个女人的手提电脑有关任何
You knew that she wasn't involved in your investigation
你从一开始就知道她和你们的调查无关
from the beginning, and you let us believe so.
你却误导我们
No. In fact, just the opposite.
没有 事实正相反
I told you I didn't know anything about her.
我告诉过你们我对她一无所知
I told you not to jump to conclusions.
我告诉过你们不要妄下论断
Can you think of any other reason
你能想到任何其他原因
your partner was doing DMV runs on Laura Elkins
能够解释你的搭档在过去六周里
three times in the past six weeks?
查了三次劳拉·埃尔金斯的车管局记录吗
I'd only be guessing, ma'am.
我也只是猜测 夫人
Have a seat.
请坐
This might be a good time to tell you
现在是时候告诉你了
that i've spent almost my entire career in Internal Affairs,
我整个职业生涯几乎都是在内务部度过的
and I am this close to calling your department
差一点我就要打电♥话♥给你们局里
and starting an inquiry into your conduct.
对你的行为展开质询
She ain't kiddin', pal.
她没开玩笑 伙计
Okay. All right.
好吧 行了
I don't know if this is related,
我不知道这是否相关
but this Elkins woman -- she was Mike's type.
但这个叫埃尔金斯的女人 她是迈克的范儿
Type in what way?
什么范儿
Here's how it worked with him.
他是这么工作的
He'd -- he'd go out and interview victims,
他去拜访受害人
and if he could end up helping them
如果他最后帮到他们了
and they were, you know, an attractive woman, he'd --
而碰巧她们又很有魅力
...He'd talk them into a one-nighter.
他会说服她们跟他一♥夜♥情♥
Maybe even a two-nighter.
或者两夜情
Mike was just one of those guys
迈克是那种
that fell in love every time he pulled his pants down.
一脱裤子就会坠入情网的人
And if the girl gave him any kind of encouragement at all,
而如果这女孩说点好话
even complimenting his shoelaces,
哪怕是赞美一下他的鞋带
you know, he'd pursue it.
他都会展开追求
Pursue? As in stalk?
追求 跟踪也算吗
I'm gonna find out.
我会查清楚的
A woman filed a complaint against Mike about 7 months ago,
一个女人7个月前投诉了迈克
and the department gave him a warning.
局里已经给了他一次警告
And when I look into this warning
我查了查那个
that your partner was issued,
针对你搭档的警告
will it say that you knew nothing
难道你还要说
about that incident, either, detective?
你对那次事件一无所知吗 警探
How many women did he do this to before he was caught?
在被发现之前他这样骚扰过多少女人了
Mike --
迈克
Mike was my partner.
迈克是我的搭档
We didn't talk about --
我们从没谈过
Hey! Listen to me, Conner.
听我说 康奈尔
We just ran our asses off solving your identity-theft case
我们正急着给你们的身份诈骗案擦屁♥股♥
wlile you stood here withholding information
可你却站在这隐瞒
on the murder of a police officer.
一个谋杀♥警♥官案的内情
Now, the captain asked you --
现在 队长问你
How many women did Adams treat like Elkins?!
像亚当对埃尔金斯一样方式骚扰过多少女人
I-I don't think any.
我不知道
It looks to me, if he drove out here for this Elkins woman,
在我看来 如果他开车专程来找这个埃尔金斯
his behavior may have been escalating.
那他行为应该是升级了
You think?
你认为呢
Is there anyone else that we should be looking at in L.A.,
我们还能在洛杉矶找到其他人吗
or is Mrs. Elkins the only one?
还是埃尔金斯是唯一一个呢
I just found a big problem on her financial statement.
我刚找到了她账户上的一个大问题
And that would be...?
那会是...
She said the computer was necessary
她说过电脑
for her to conduct her business, right?
对她的生意来说是必须的 对吗
Oh, you...
你们
You found my laptop.
你们找到我的手提电脑了
Yes, we did.
是的 没错
You gave us permission to monitor your financial history,
你同意我们监查你的经济来往
and we noticed that you hadn't purchased another computer anywhere.
我们发现你并没有再买♥♥一台电脑
And there were no charges from anyone in your family
而从你去拉斯维加斯出差至今
on any of the credit cards over $200
你家人的信♥用♥卡♥开销
since your trip to Vegas.
也没有超过200美金的
The detectives that called you back down here tonight
探员们今晚打电♥话♥让你来警局时
were waiting down the street from your house.
就候在你家外面的街上
And when you left,
等你走了之后
they entered your residence with a search warrant.
他们拿着搜查令进了你家
and surprise, surprise.
真让人惊讶
Look what we found sitting right on your desk --
在你的书桌上 我们找到了
The laptop you reported stolen.
你报♥警♥被偷的手提电脑
So, given the miraculous nature of this discovery,
那么 对于这个神奇的发现
I thought that it would be a good idea
我想让你重新解释一下
to give you a chance to explain, once again,
你和亚当警探的关系
your relationship with detective Adams.
这样比较好
That is why we read you your rights --
我们之所以会对你宣读你的权利
Because we want to hear your side of the story
因为我们想听听你这边的故事
before we talk with your husband.
在我们和你丈夫谈话之前
You don't -- you don't know
你们不 你们不知道
what that guy put me through.
那家伙对我做了什么
Then tell us what happened.
告诉我们发生了什么
All right.
好的
So, I was checking in to my hotel in Vegas,
我正在拉斯维加斯的酒店登记
and I left my laptop downstairs,
把我的手提电脑落在了楼下
and Mike found it for me.
而迈克帮我找到了它
He explained to me how, by losing it...
他向我解释说 由于丢了电脑
I had exposed myself potentially
我很可能已经把自己暴露给了
to this identity-theft ring
这个身份诈骗链
and that... I was no longer safe.
而我已经不再安全了
And, um, well...
然后
he offered to spend the night.
他要求一♥夜♥情♥
Look, I know it was a mistake.
我知道这是个错误
But I just -- I thought --
但我 我以为
You thought you could put it behind you?
你以为你能把这事抛诸脑后
Go home? No one would ever find out?
回家 没人会发现
But then...
但之后
Then he kept calling me.
他一直给我打电♥话♥
And at first,
开始
yeah, it was all, "Are you okay?"
只不过是"你还好吗"
And "Did you check your credit report, like I told you to?"
"我说过的 你查过你的信♥用♥卡♥记录吗"
But then it became all about
但后来就变成
did I have feelings for him, like he did for me.
我对他是否有感觉 就像他对我一样
And I-I said no.
而我说没有
And I kept saying no through about 30 phone calls
而我在将近30个电♥话♥和
and I-I don't know how many text messages.
不计其数的短♥信♥里说了没有
And then...
但之后
I came home one day...
有一天我回到家
And he was sitting in my house
他就坐在我家里
with my husband, Jonathan,
和我的丈夫 乔纳森
and our children,
还有我们的孩子一起
explaining to them how he wanted to make sure
向他们解释说他想确认
剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表