剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表
the state will provide you with one. It was selfdefense.
法庭可以为你代请 那是自卫
I followed the little creep, all right?!
是我跟踪的那个小杂种 行吗
That I admit to! I followed him!
我承认了 是我跟踪的
He attacked my son in the locker room a couple of weeks ago
几周前他在更衣室里攻击了我儿子
because he's one of "Those" people.
因为他是黑帮成员
I just needed to prove that he was in a gang
我只要证明他是帮派成员
so Ramirez would kick him off the team.
拉米雷斯就会把他踢出球队
The kid must have seen me, known what I was up to,
那小子肯定看见我了 知道我什么目的
because he slammed on the brakes,
所以他猛踩刹车
forced me to bump into his car.
害我撞上了他的车
So I-I got out to see the damage, and --
我就下车看看撞成什么样了
and he was shouting.
然后他就喊了起来
Threatening me,
他威胁我
saying he was gonna kill a Mexican.
说要杀了我这个墨西哥人
I-I-I tried to talk him down,
我想跟他理论
but then he -- he got back into his car
可他坐回车里
and reached inside of his glove box.
手伸进了手套箱
I thought he had a gun.
我以为他有枪
He was going for his registration and his insurance information.
他是去拿行驶证和保险单
And how was I supposed to know that?
我怎么能想到呢
They all have guns!
他们不都有枪吗
What would you have done if you were standing there
换作是你站在那里 看这个黑鬼混混
and this black gangbanger goes into his glove box --
去翻他的工具箱 你怎么做
Mr. Alvarado.
阿瓦拉多先生
Anthony Lewis wasn't in a gang,
安东尼·刘易斯不是帮派成员
and you planned for your son
而你在枪杀他之前
to go to the store before you shot him.
故意让你儿子去了商店
That's premeditation.
这是蓄意谋杀
I-I know this is a big misunderstanding.
看来误会大了
So big, in fact, that if you don't clear this up right now,
事实上是太大了 你现在要是不说清楚
Lamar Lewis and his friends in the Twilight Crips
拉马尔·刘易斯和他在"暮光瘸子帮"的朋友
are going to think that your son shot Anthony.
就会以为是你儿子杀了安东尼
Diego didn't have anything to do with this.
迪亚哥跟这件事毫不相关
Sir, if you cooperate,
先生 如果你合作
we can make that clear to the people who want to kill Diego.
我们可以向那些想杀迪亚哥的人澄清此事
But we need your statement.
不过我们需要你的供述状
Hold on.
等等
Hold on.
等等
If I help you,
如果我合作
will you be sure that Diego gets to keep playing?
你们能保证迪亚哥继续打球吗
Please.
求求你
Will you help my son stay on the team?
你们能帮我儿子留在球队吗
Yes, I will.
行 可以
But first, you have to sit down with an attorney.
但首先 你得叫上律师一起坐下来
You've got to tell us everything you've done,
把你的所作所为全部告诉我们
and you have to assure us
你还得让我们相信
that Diego was not involved.
迪亚哥确实没有牵扯其中
My boy didn't have nothing to do with this.
我儿子从未参与此事
You have got to make me believe that.
你得让我相信才行
I will. I promise.
你肯定会相信的
To make sure that no more blood is shed
我父亲已经承认杀害了安东尼·刘易斯
because of the actions that nof my father,
为了避免因他的所作所为
who has confessed to the murder of Anthony Lewis.
再起流♥血♥冲♥突♥
This was not a gang crime.
这不是一起帮派犯罪
Well, that should be enough to stop any more violence.
应该足以制止进一步的暴♥力♥犯罪了
Till tomorrow.
也就到明天为止有效
Good work today, Captain.
今天干得不错 队长
Sanchez.
还有你 桑切斯
Poor young man.
可怜的孩子
You don't get to pick your parents, Captain.
人没法选择自己的父母 队长
No, you don't.
是啊 没得选择
I just wanted to say
我只是想说
that was really good work with the receipt.
收据那招很厉害
Thank you, Julio.
谢谢你 胡里奥
Because before that, we had jack.
要不是因为这个 我们屁都没有
I'm going to check on Detective Sykes.
我去看看塞克斯警探
I'll be there shortly. Ma'am..
我一会儿过去 回见 长官
Is Detective Sykes okay?
塞克斯警探没事了吧
She will be.
会没事的
I'm going to go see her now.
我现在过去看她
I'll drop you off at home on the way to the hospital.
我去医院顺便送你回家
That's okay. I could go, too, if that's all right.
没关系 我也去 如果可以的话
Okay.
好吧
So, what's in the file
那么 富林副队
that Lieutenant Flynn put together about your father?
收集的你父亲的资料里都说了什么
Well, he's never been arrested.
他从没坐过牢
There's no history of drugs or anything like that.
没有关于毒品之类的前科
He just seems like a completely normal guy.
看起来就是个彻头彻尾的正常人
So I only -- I only really have one question left.
其实我只有一个疑问
Okay.
说吧
What's that?
什么疑问
Do you -- do you want me to meet him so, like --
你让我见他
Like, I could leave here and live with him?
是不是为了让我离开这儿和他住一起
Of course not.
当然不是
Unless that's what you wanted to do.
除非你想这样
It's just that I-I don't even know the guy,
主要是我根本不认识这个人
and and I made a friend at school. Did you?
而且我在学校交了朋友 是吗
Yeah, he's on the chess team.
对 他是象棋队的
Really?
真的
Yeah, and -- and now that I'm out of emergency care,
是的 再说我已经不需要紧急看护了
I could join the chess team, and --
我就可以加入象棋队
and they could use me because they are terrible right now.
眼下他们情势不好 用得上我
And I-I like my history teacher and --
而且我喜欢历史老师
and the laptop they gave me and...
还有他们给我的笔记本电脑
I don't know. I-I thought we were getting along.
我不明白 我以为我们相处得挺好
Aren't we?
不是吗
Yes, we are.
是的 没错
Really well.
确实很好
Rusty, listen, um...
拉什蒂 听着
I'm just presenting you with the facts
我只是兑现承诺
as I promised I would.
把所有的事实呈现在你面前
Meeting your biological father --
是否和你的生父见面
It's entirely up to you.
完全取决于你
Well, then, I don't want to.
那我不想见他
He might not even know about me,
他可能根本不知道有我这个人
but I definitely don't need to know about him.
而我也不是非了解他不可
So, if -- if you really mean that
所以 你如果说的是真心话
and you don't mind me hanging around,
不介意我留在这儿的话
I-I think I'm happy where I am.
我想我很满意现在的状况
Well, then...
那么
Let's try and keep it that way.
就让我们试着保持这种状况吧
剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表