剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表
They're not related, they're not from the same towns.
他们之间毫无关联 也不是同乡
What else? They're not listed as members
还有吗 他们没参加过
of any veterans organizations, no criminal records.
任何退役军人组织 也没案底
No land lines in their apartments, no cellphones.
他们的住处没有座机 也没手♥机♥
They have Internet connections and game consoles but no computers,
家里能上网 有游戏机却没有电脑
so we don't know how they communicated with each other, ma'am.
所以他们之间怎么联♥系♥是个不解之谜 长官
But the military angle has got to have something to do with it.
但他们都当过兵 一定跟这个有关系
Hey, I'm a veteran.
我当过兵
Sorry to interrupt,
抱歉打断你们
but I served in Afghanistan in '03,
我03年在阿富汗服过役
and one place veterans meet up with each other...
有一个地方是退役军人们有机会见面的
firing ranges.
就是靶场
Right? 'Cause shooting well is not like riding a bike.
对吧 练好枪法可不像骑好单车那么简单
She's right.
没错
Whoever took out Larry Martin in the back of that patrol car
拉里·马丁当时坐在警车里 打中他后脑那人
was either really lucky or really good.
要么是运气好 要么是枪法精湛
And "Really good" takes practice.
精湛的枪法需要刻苦的训练
Yeah. Hey, uh, anybody here play FPS games?
对 你们有谁玩FPS游戏吗
FPwhat? FPS... firstpersonshooter ...online games.
FP什么 FPS 就是第一人称射击的网游
You ever played one of those, Lieutenant?
副队 您玩过吗
Uh, you haven't, sir.
您没有 长官
He hasn't.
他没玩过
All right, well, FPSes have chat options,
第一人称射击游戏都有聊天窗口
which means while you play, you can talk to your friends.
就是说你可以边玩边聊
I bet you that's how these guys communicated with each other.
我猜他们就是这么联♥系♥的
See, there's no computers, but they all have keyboards.
他们虽然没有电脑 却都有键盘
And they all had "Win or Die."
而且都有这个游戏
Major Crimes.
重案组
Hey. I found something.
我找到一点线索
Captain.
队长
It's Tao.
陶打来的
Thank you.
谢谢
Lieutenant Tao, it's Captain Raydor.
陶副队 我是雷达队长
Okay.
好
I'm standing where the killer shot our suspect.
我现在就站在凶手开枪的位置
And I think I found the bullet I was missing, too.
也找到了之前没找到的那枚子弹
It's later.
是时候了
Okay.
好吧
Good.
很好
I'll keep this short.
我长话短说
Let's put aside the insulting way
先撇开你用这么令人难堪的方式
that you replaced me in the middle of...
换掉我不谈...
No one replaced you.
没人把你换掉
You're in the same position you've always been.
你的职位由始至终没变过
Am I in command of Major Crimes?
我还是重案组的指挥官吗
No. I was replaced... after one week.
不 屁♥股♥还没坐热就下马了
Oh, that's not what happened.
不是这样的
That is exactly what happened!
就是这样的
And I want a transfer.
我要调职
Try letting Raydor run Major Crimes without me...
就让雷达在没我的情况下独挑大梁吧
see how well that turns out. Okay.
看看她有多能干 好了
I know more about homicides... Okay.
我对谋杀案的了解 好了
...than she has time to learn!
远远在她之上
I thought you were going to keep this short.
我还以为你要长话短说呢
We're changing the focus of Major Crimes.
我们是想转变一下重案组的工作重心
We can't just hand the D.A. good confessions any more.
我们再也不能只为检方提供嫌犯的口供了
We have to try harder... to avoid trial.
我们要努力 避开聆讯
You're talking about plea bargains.
你说的是辩诉交易
We don't have the legal authority to make deals.
法律没有赋予我们做交易的权力
Prosecutors do.
可公诉人有这个权力
Prosecutors.
公诉人
So that's why you've been pushing
怪不得你老让那些副检察官
deputy D.A.s at us all the time.
在我们屁♥股♥后头盯着
You're trying to short-change the justice system.
你是想钻司法体制的空子
Avoiding death-penalty cases saves the city millions of dollars.
避免死刑案件可以给市政♥府♥省上百万美元
The L.A.P.D.
洛杉矶警局
does not negotiate with murderers.
从不跟杀人犯谈判
We'll see.
我们走着瞧
You'll see.
你等着看吧
I want my transfer.
我要求调职
Chief Pope handed me this paperwork himself
保罗局长亲手把这份文件交给了我
just so you know whose game you're in.
就为了让你明白这里到底谁说了算
You stay in Major Crimes, or you retire.
你要么留在重案组 要么退休
Now, you want to give me your badge...
你现在是要上交♥警♥徽呢
or do you want to tell me how one of the fugitives
还是告诉我为什么
who escaped from the crime scene this morning
今早从犯罪现场逃脱的一名嫌犯
ended up with a bullet in his head?
会头部中枪而亡
Well, normally, I'd say suicide.
通常情况下 我会判断为自杀
Unless... Unless?
除非 除非什么
That handgun was a .40-caliber semi?
那是一把点40口径的半自动手♥枪♥是吧
Right.
没错
You have it with you?
你带来了吗
Patrol wrapped it up before I had a chance to...
没等我有工夫仔细检查
inspect it properly.
巡警就把它装起来了
When a person shoots this kind of gun,
这种枪击发以后
their grip keeps it steady,
必须牢牢抓稳
allowing the next round to automatically reload.
这样下一发子弹才能自动上膛
But in a suicide,
可如果是自杀的话
we often encounter something called "Limp Wrist Syndrome."
我们常会碰到所谓"瘸手综合征"
Limp Wrist Syndrome.
瘸手综合征
I know. But it's not what you think.
很诡异是吧 不过不是你想的那样
After you shoot yourself here,
你指着这儿对自己开枪后
the hand holding the gun can no longer provide
持枪的手就无法再对枪
the proper kind of support.
提供所需的支撑力了
If the weapon malfunctioned and the automatic reload failed,
要是凶器发生故障并且自动填弹失败的话
this is a suicide.
那这就是自杀
But if there's a bullet in the chamber...
可要是枪膛里有子弹的话
There is.
确实有
...that could be murder.
那就是谋杀了
Excuse me.
抱歉打扰
I can identify your victim.
我确认死者身份了
Great.
太好了
Private Randall John.
二等兵兰道尔·约翰
Ex-U.S. Marine from Clayton, Georgia,
来自乔治亚州克莱顿的前美国陆战队士兵
not connected or related to any of our other victims/suspects.
和其他死者及嫌犯没有任何联♥系♥
But Sykes was right.
不过赛克斯没说错
FBI found all four of our guys
调查局发现这四个人
signed in to Gun Heaven,
都是"枪♥支♥天堂"的会员
a firing range up in Northridge.
那是北岭市的一个靶场
So, our missing suspect is probably in their customer base.
就是说在逃嫌犯很可能在他们的客户数据库里
Along with about 22,000 other people.
以及其他总共约22000个客户
This is the user list for Gun Heaven.
这是"枪♥支♥天堂"的客户名单
Now, it's broken down alphabetically,
这已经被按照字母顺序打乱了
so I can't tell when people were there
所以我没法理出他们去的时间
or who they were there with.
以及和谁一起去的
These men have to have other connections
这些家伙除了靶场和网络游戏
besides firing ranges and online games.
肯定还有其他联络方式
They became close enough to form a mob.
他们关系近到组建犯罪团伙
That did not happen at Gun Heaven.
绝不是仅凭"枪♥支♥天堂"就能建立的交情
The FBI's out talking to their families right now.
调查局正找他们的家人谈呢
We're bound to come up with other common denominators.
我们一定能找出其他共同点
Anything so far?
有发现吗
Not much other than surprised parents.
除了父母大吃一惊外 别无其他
Everyone seemed to think
所有家长都以为
their sons were doing a lot better than they were.
他们的孩子要比自己有出息得多
That's probably because they stopped asking for money.
很可能是因为他们不再伸手要钱了
Oh. This is, um...
这是...
Excuse me.
失陪
I'll get back to you tomorrow.
我们明天接着说
Hey, chief!
头儿
剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表