剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表
Hi, honey.
亲爱的
Lieutenant tao,
陶副队
do you think we should try
你说我们能不能试着确认
and find out if our marine private here...
这个陆战队二等兵...
Uh, what's his name?
他叫什么来着
Randall John.
兰道尔·约翰
Private John and the young man
二等兵约翰和那个
that Lieutenant Flynn spoke to in the car
跟富林副队在车里谈话过的小伙子
were shot with the same gun?
是否被同一把枪击中
I'll get on that. Thank you.
我这就去查 多谢
Well, see you later, then.
那待会儿见
Yes?
有事吗
The kid you're describing as the young man in the car...
你口中所说的车里的那个小伙子
call him Larry Martin.
自称叫拉里·马丁
When working homicide,
调查凶杀案的时候
it's good to know your victims by name.
最好记得死者的名字
And I have to tell you, captain,
我不得不说 队长
in the custody of any other police department in this country,
拉里要是让国内任何其他警局逮捕了
Larry would have been taken someplace safe
都会被带到安全地带
and allowed to confess,
以便其认罪
which he was ready to do.
他也原意如此
But because of some bullshit regulation
可就因为你在武力使用调查科
that you put into place at F.I.D.,
制定的狗屁规定
some stupid policy that when shots are fired,
若有交火发生
suspects must remain at a crime scene,
嫌犯必须留在犯罪现场的破政策
Larry Martin got his head shot off!
拉里·马丁的脑袋都被轰掉了
And every single problem
我们在调查中
that we're having in this investigation...
碰到的所有问题
especially not knowing who the hell we're looking for...
尤其是不知道我们要找的到底是谁
every problem we're having is because of you.
我们遇到的所有问题都是你引起的
Andy...
安迪
You are right about that.
你说的没错
The L.A.P.D. is the only police department in this country
整个国家只有洛杉矶警局
that would have held Larry Martin on site for questioning.
会把拉里·马丁留在现场盘问
Yeah?
没错
Yeah.
怎样
So, how did the killer know
那凶手是怎么知道
that he could circle back around 30 minutes later
他三十分钟后再折回来
and Larry Martin would still be there?
拉里·马丁还会在那儿
That's a very good question.
这个问题问得好
When you think about it,
仔细想想
these young men seem to know
这些年轻人好像对
quite a lot about the L.A.P.D.'s investigation.
洛杉矶警局的调查知道不少
Didn't Detective Miller say
米勒警探不是说过
that he tried to predict their targets,
他曾试着预测他们的作案目标
but every store he was sitting on,
可每次他蹲守了一家店
they were somewhere else?
他们都会在其他地方作案
And he said every male member of his family
他还说他们家所有的男性成员
had been in the military.
都当过兵
Including his son.
包括他儿子
Who, I bet, lives at home.
我敢肯定他住在家里
Greg? I have a guest.
格雷格 有客人来了
You're home late.
你回来晚了
Yeah. Well, a long day.
是啊 忙了一整天
We have company.
我们有客人来了
Julio, this is my son, Greg.
胡里奥 这是我儿子格雷格
What's going on?
怎么了
Big shootout today.
今天发生了激烈枪战
You know those robberies I've been working?
你知道我在调查的那几起抢劫案吧
The guys knocking over grocery stores?
抢劫杂货店的那帮家伙吗
Yeah. Four of them were killed today.
没错 其中四个今天被击毙了
Still looking for the fifth.
还在找第五个家伙
From home?
到家里来找吗
When we do this stuff at our desks,
要是在办公室干
the city has to pay us overtime.
市政♥府♥得给我们发加班费
Right.
是啊
Forgot.
我都忘了
You guys work for free now.
你们现在工作都不计报酬了
Can I help any?
我能帮上忙吗
Yeah. More boxes in the trunk.
行 后备箱里还有几个盒子
Greg Miller?
格雷格·米勒吗
Hey, what's going on? Get on your knees.
怎么了 跪下
Hands behind your back. What are you doing?
双手放背后 你们干嘛
You agreed.
你同意了的
We'll get Greg a lawyer,
我们给格雷格找个律师
and you stand down.
你不准插手
Stand down!
退后
Okay, guys.
好了 伙计们
You can start the house search over there.
从那边开始搜查这栋房♥子
In the backyard... throw up some work lights. Yes, sir.
后院点上几盏工作灯 是 长官
You get that gun off my son?
那把枪是从我儿子身上搜出来的吗
Yes. I did.
对 没错
Sir.
长官
Oh, yeah.
就知道
Greg has...
格雷格...
he was never like this before.
他以前不是这样的
It has to be post-traumatic stress.
肯定是创伤后应激障碍
Something.
之类引起的
Has to be.
肯定如此
Yeah, well...
是啊 这个...
Just make sure you tell his attorney that.
别忘了把这个告诉他的律师
I thought all that interest he was taking in my...
我还以为那对我的工作
...work...and then he was getting...
感兴趣... 然后不知怎样
...someways better.
他变得好多了
Better?
好多了
Better than what?
好在哪了
Let me try and explain all this from my view as a D.A.
让我以检察官的立场向你们解释这整件事
It's great that you're able
你们能把那把枪和
to match the gun to the crime scene.
犯罪现场对上 这棒极了
But you have not put the suspect there.
不过你们还没有把嫌犯关联进来
And outside of a list of over 20,000 customers
除了一家生意火爆的靶场的
of a very successful firing range,
一份超过两万名客户的名单
you haven't even linked the suspect
你们甚至没能把嫌犯和
to any other member of this gang.
这个团伙中的其他任何成员挂上钩
What about the $200,000 we found at Greg Miller's house?
我们在格雷格·米勒家找到的二十万美元呢
It's not traceable to any of the robberies.
跟任何一起抢劫案都联♥系♥不上
Now, don't misunderstand me.
别误会我的意思
This is an excellent circumstantial case,
这是一件极好的有间接证据的案件
which I will win in court.
上庭的话我能赢
But it doesn't help me with this new deal-making paradigm
但是这对我实现你们的交易式认罪
that you want to put in place.
毫无帮助
Sorry. D.D.A. Michaels,
不好意思 麦克尔斯副检察官
we cannot wait for the stars to align.
我们不能守株待兔
We know who did it.
我们知道凶手是谁
Know how it was done.
知道他是怎么干的
If we can't reach a settlement under these circumstances...
要是在这种情况下都不能达成妥协
Chief Taylor's right.
泰勒局长说的没错
There will be challenges to every case.
以后每个案件都将面临挑战
What I would like you to do
我只想你告诉他们
is tell them what we would like the suspect to admit
我们需要嫌犯在供认书中
in his statement of facts,
承认哪些事实
and let me...
让我...
...think.
再...
For a moment.
考虑一下
Geez, what are you doing?!
天呐 你要干嘛
Listen. No. I am getting a lawyer,
听着 别动 我要找律师
and I am suing you for holding me against my will.
我要告你们强行拘禁
If you don't knock it off, and I mean right now,
你要是继续闹下去 我说真的
the next place you go is gonna have locks on the doors
你就等着去个门上锁
and bars on the windows.
窗上有铁栅的地方吧
剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表