剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表
So the best way to finish this
最好的办法是
would be to get Gerald to appear at the gun shop
诱使杰拉德来到枪店
and persuade him to help us
赶在他父亲杀害女孩之前
before his father kills the girl.
说服他与我们合作
Persuade him how?
怎么才能说服他呢
Dale Fisher?
你是戴尔·费舍尔吗
Detective Sykes, detective Sanchez.
我是塞克斯警探 这位是桑切斯警探
We'd like to ask you about Gerald Hall.
我们想问问杰拉德·豪尔的情况
Well, sure. Yeah. Good customer.
没问题 他是个好客人
You mean he buys a lot of guns?
你是指他买♥♥了很多枪吗
Look around, lady.
转头看看吧 女士
I'm not a florist.
我又不是开花店的
Yeah. Him and his father buy a lot of guns.
没错 他们父子俩买♥♥了很多枪
So...What?
怎么了
Is Gerald in trouble?
杰拉德犯了什么事吗
'cause if he is, you need to know I just sell the guns.
他跟我没关系 我就是个卖♥♥枪的
Everything I do is legit, I swear.
我发誓自己做的都是合法生意
Sir, don't run if you're not being chased.
先生 你没必要这么心虚
Has Gerald or his father
杰拉德或者他父亲
purchased anything from you lately?
最近从你这里买♥♥过枪吗
Yeah. In fact, I got a big order for them,
当然 他们在我这下了张大订单
coming in this afternoon or tomorrow morning.
今天下午或者明天早上到货
Why?
怎么了
21 m4 semiautomatic rifles,
21支M4半自动步♥枪♥
18 ak-47s, 28 shotguns?
18支AK47 28支散♥弹♥枪♥
What do you think they're doing with this many firearms?
你觉得他们买♥♥这么多枪要干什么
I don't know.
我不知道
And the second amendment doesn't require me to ask.
第二修正案没要求我过问这些
Sir, you're going to call the Halls
先生 你得给豪尔家的人打个电♥话♥
and tell them this order has arrived.
告诉他们 定的货到了
I don't work for you people.
我又不是为你们服务的
Mr. Fisher, Gerald Hall murdered a young man
费舍尔先生 杰拉德·豪尔谋杀了一名年轻男子
and sealed him up in a 55-gallon drum as hazardous waste.
把他密封在一只55加仑的有害废料桶中
He's preparing to do that again with a teenage girl.
他还要对一个十多岁的小姑娘故技重施
And he's working with someone.
而且他是有同伙的
And this...
而这个...
This looks like a partnership agreement to me.
这个在我看来就是一份合伙协议
If you don't pick up the phone and call Mr. Hall,
要是你不打电♥话♥给豪尔先生的话
I'm arresting you for kidnapping, torture, and murder,
我就会以绑♥架♥ 虐待和谋杀的罪名逮捕你
and I'm gonna feel great about it.
我也很乐意那么做
Look, these people are a little crazy,
这些人有些疯狂
and they are heavily armed.
而且还全副武装
With weapons you sold them.
用你卖♥♥给他们的武器
Either pick up the phone
你要么打电♥话♥
or put your hands behind your back and face the wall.
要么手背后 面壁站着
Captain?
队长
I put Susan in the break room with her kids.
我把苏珊和她的孩子安置在休息室了
Any word from the gun store?
枪♥械♥店有什么消息吗
Still waiting to see if Gerald Hall
还在等杰拉德·豪尔
responds to the message his dealer left him.
给他经销商的回电
Meanwhile, we're keeping an eye on the barlow house and their phones.
我们同时也安排了人在巴洛家电等电♥话♥
I finished "Hamlet."
我读完《哈姆雷特》了
So how much longer do I have to be here today?
还要在这里等多久
Can you tell me what's going on or not?
你能不能告诉我出什么事了
I, uh...
我...
I'm not exactly sure how to explain this.
我不知道应该怎么解释这件事
I already know.
我都知道了
The guy in my cubicle said that his friend was murdered.
我隔间那个家伙说 他的朋友被杀了
Seems pretty broken up about it.
他感觉很沮丧
Is that true? Yes.
是真的吗 是
His friend and his friend's sister were kidnapped.
他的朋友和他朋友的妹妹被绑♥架♥了
The friend was murdered.
他朋友被杀了
The sister is still alive, and we're trying to rescue her.
但妹妹还活着 我们正设法营救她
God.
天呐
Well, so why are you making that dude think
那你为什么让那伙计觉得
that he's some kind of citizen police officer?
他是什么市民协♥警♥
The parents of these children know that they were kidnapped,
那对孩子的父母只知道孩子被绑♥架♥了
but we've yet to tell them that their son is dead,
可我们还没有告诉他们儿子的死讯
and we do not want our guest informing them.
也不希望我们的客人告诉他们
So you lied to the parents about their son.
所以你在他们儿子的事上对那对家长撒谎了
We withheld information, yes.
我们隐瞒了消息 没错
But you're breaking the rules.
但是你违规了
No, Rusty, I am not breaking any rules.
不是哦 拉什蒂 我可没违规
I'm trying very hard to make decisions
我正千方百计地想办法
that could save another child's life.
挽救另一个孩子的生命
I'm sorry to interrupt, but, captain, we have another call.
打扰一下 队长 我们又接到一个电♥话♥
Okay. Um, you can play chess on my computer
好的 如果你作业做完了
if you've done your homework.
可以用我电脑下棋
Okay. 6:00. Where?
好的 6点钟 在哪里
Hollywood western metro station, red line.
好莱坞西地铁站 红线
Okay, the red line.
好的 红线
You come alone. You understand me?
你自己来 明白吗
Yes, I understand.
是的 我明白
If I even think that someone else is with you, your kids are dead.
只要我觉得有人跟着你 孩子就死定了
6:00. Rush hour.
6点钟 高峰时段
A lot of foot traffic around the train that time of day.
那个时段很多人在那附近来往
Easy to blend in.
便于潜伏
And the phone? Same as last time untraceable.
那电♥话♥呢 和上次一样 追踪不到
We still have a bird's-eye view of the city.
我们可以俯瞰整个城市
We can follow Mr. Barlow to the subway stop --
可以跟踪巴洛先生到地铁口
Well, that's all well and good, buzz,
巴斯 那样当然好
but the drop is being handled underground.
但放钱的地方在地下
We'll need S.I.S. inside and outside the metro
我们要在地铁内外任何可以布置人的地方
everywhere we can put them.
布置上特别行动组的人
Nothing's gonna happen to that girl until they get their cash,
在他们拿到现金之前 女孩不会有事
but then they'll kill her.
可一拿到钱他们就会杀了她
Well, Gerald will go get his guns first,
杰拉德会先去取枪
which means it's all up to Sanchez and Sykes.
就是说要全靠桑切斯和塞克斯了
Maybe. "Maybe" is not good enough.
也许吧 也许还不够
Lieutenant tao, while you're keeping watch on the Barlows,
陶副队 你照看巴洛家人的同时
order a tactical rollout for major crimes.
为重案组准备战术支持
I want thermal imaging. I want mobile operations.
我需要热成像仪 移♥动♥指挥车
We need to be prepared for a rescue just in case.
我们要准备营救方案以防万一
Should I pull the car around back?
我用不用把车停到后面去
We'll take care of it.
我们替你停
Where are your keys?
你的钥匙呢
Want to tell us who you're calling?
想告诉我们你在给谁打电♥话♥吗
Or you want to tell us where the barlow kids are?
还是想告诉我们巴洛家的孩子在哪儿
Fish, what's going on here?
菲舍这是怎么了
I have no idea, Gerald.
我也不知道杰拉德
Concealed weapon.
夹带的武器
Not good.
不是好兆头
It's safe, ma'am.
安全了 长官
Sir, you have the right to remain silent.
先生 你有权保持沉默
Anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law.
你所说的一切将成为呈堂证供
You have the right to an attorney.
你有权聘请一位律师
If you cannot afford an attorney,
如果你请不起律师
one will be appointed for you by the state.
法庭会为你指定一位
Mr. Hall, I'm deputy district attorney Hobbs.
豪尔先生 我是地方副检察官霍布斯
I'll be prosecuting you for the murder of Ben Barlow.
我将以谋杀本·巴洛的罪名起诉你
I have paperwork for you to sign here
我有些文件需要你在这里签字
Saying that you are both defending yourself
声明你将为自己辩护
and agreeing to a conviction of kidnapping and first-degree murder.
并且供认一起绑♥架♥罪和一级谋杀罪
In exchange for taking the death penalty off the table,
你告诉我们艾米莉·巴洛现在在什么地方
you will tell us where Emily Barlow is right now.
作为交换条件 我们不会要求判处你死刑
Lady, I don't know what you're talking about.
女士 我都不知道你在说什么
One second.
等一下
Mr. Hall, we know that you're involved
豪尔先生 我们知道你参与绑♥架♥
with the kidnapping of Ben and Emily Barlow.
巴洛家的本和艾米莉
We want emily back alive.
我们希望把艾米莉活着救回来
剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表