剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表
Previously in Major Crimes...
重案组 前情提要
Provenza. Captain Raydor was transferred...
Provenza Raydor队长从...
from Force Investigation division to Major Crimes,
武力调查组调到重案组
Making her your ranking officer, effective immediately.
担任你们的领导 即时生效
We're changing the focus of Major Crimes.
我们正在改变重案组的工作重点
You're talking about plea bargains.
你说的是 认罪辩诉协议
We don't have the legal authority to make deals.
我们没有进行交易的法定权力
Prosecutors do.
检察官们有
You want to arrest someone for murder,
你想以谋杀罪逮捕某些人
then turn them over to the courts to decide their fate.
然后把他们交给法庭 来决定他们的命运
I want to walk them directly to their prison cell.
而我则想直接把他们送进监狱
This is a chance for us to properly finish what we started,
这是一个机会 使我们能妥善的结束由我们开头的事情
and that is something that I really like.
并且 这才是我真正喜欢的
You are a material witness in a murder trial.
你是一起谋杀案的重要证人
And until then, we need to find a safe place for you to stay.
直到庭审前 我们必须把你安置在安全的地方
From what I can tell, Rusty is in good hands here...
在我看来 Rusty在这被照顾得很好
Nno, you are happy to lock me up until I testify in your stupid murder trial,
不 你们很乐意把我关在这 直到我为那愚蠢的谋杀案作完证以后
which is why nobody is bothering to look for my mom.
这就是为什么 没人费心去找我妈妈
Rusty, we're doing everything we can to find your mother.
Rusty 我们用尽了所有办法来找你妈妈
I've got a want out on her and her boyfriend.
我们了解到了他跟她男朋友离开了
We are going to come across them any day.
总有一天 我们会找到他们的
Look out!
小心
I just want to have a good time, and that's all.
我只想找找乐子 就这些
Yeah, right.
对啊 当然
You just want him to see what he's missing, girl, and you know it.
你只想让他知道 自己失去了什么 姑娘 你心知肚明
Yeah, that's why she got those five-inch heels.
是啊 这就是为什么她穿这双五英吋高的高跟鞋
No, it's not, and I don't even care if I ever see ...
不 不是的 我都不在乎 哪怕我看到...
Watch out!
当心
Hey, lady, what the hell's wrong with you?
嘿 女士 你到底怎么了
You drunk or something?
喝醉了 还是怎么了
Hey! Hey, this bitch is drunk off her ass!
嘿 嘿 这婊♥子♥喝挂了
Hey, that's my brother!
嘿 那是我兄弟
That's my brother on the ground over there!
倒在地上的那是我兄弟
What the hell is wrong with you?!
你该死的到底怎么了
Leave me alone.
走开
Do you even know what you did?! Huh?!
你到底知道你做了什么吗 哈
Hey! Come on! Get off her!
嘿 过来 把她拖出来
Oh, man! Hey! Hey, someone's over here!
噢 天 嘿 嘿 有个人在那
Someone's under here! Help me!
有人在那下面 帮帮我
Pull her out!
把她拉出来
Oh, my... oh, my god!
喔 我 哦 我的天啊
Somebody ... somebody, please! Do something!
有人 有人 做点什么吗 求你们
That's enough, Buzz.
够了 Buzz
Do something!
做点什么
Turn it off.
关了它
The name's Vanessa Farrelly, 21, UCLA junior.
姓名 Vanessa Farrelly 21岁 加州大学洛杉矶分校 大三学生
And, uh...?
还有
Oh, including those two, that makes three dead.
噢 包括那两位 造成三人死亡
Nine injured ...four critically ...
九人受伤...四人重伤...
all on their way to the hospital.
都在去医院的路上
What do we know about the driver?
对司机我们知道些什么
Well, I just spoke to the paramedic taking her to St. Stephen's.
嗯 我刚跟送她去圣斯蒂芬医院的医护人员谈了
He said she's pretty banged up ... broken arm, broken nose.
他说她伤得很重...手臂断了 鼻子断了
The crowd knocked her unconscious, sir.
民众打得她不省人事 长官
Paramedic say anything about booze on the suspect's breath?
医护人员说了任何关于嫌疑人酒精测试的事吗
No. But he did say she was slurring her words,
没有 但是他确实说她说话含糊不清
and she seemed pretty wobbly on the video.
而且她在视频里看起来走路摇摇晃晃的
Well, that could've been from the impact.
嗯 那也有可能是别的影响
Sir, we did have a 911 call
长官 我们之前接到了报♥警♥
placed less than two minutes before the crash.
在撞车前两分钟
Caller was on Wilshire.
报案人当时在威尔希尔大道
Said he was nearly run off the road by the driver of a silver S.U.V...
说他差点被一辆银色SUV撞到路边...
Wilshire's just a few blocks thataway.
威尔希尔路就在那边几个街区
You know, I talked to S.C.I.D. They've been over the vehicle.
我跟S.C.I.D.的人谈了 他们检查过车辆
Steering's fine. Brakes are fine. No mechanical malfunction.
方向盘是好的 刹车是好的 没有机械故障
Yeah, and no skid marks, so she never even tried to stop.
是的 而且没有刹车痕 她甚至都没有打算停车
Did we find any evidence of alcohol or drugs in here?
我们找到任何酒精或毒品的证据了吗
No, but there might be something in the purse down on the floor,
没有 但是有可能有些东西在手提包里 掉在地上了
but patrol saw it, and it was zipped shut.
怕巡警看到 把拉链拉上了
Well, let's open it and say it spilled during the crash.
嗯 我们把它打开 然后说是在撞车过程掉出来的
No, no, no, no, no. Too many victims.
不行 不行 不行 不行 不行 受害者太多
We need a truce with Ray... Captain Raydor on this case.
在这个案子上我们俩的恩怨先放放 Ray... Raydor队长
Sanchez, you make sure the hospital
Sanchez 你确保医院
gets the blood-alcohol content of our suspect.
拿到了嫌疑人的血液酒精含量
Tao, Sykes, and I will handle the notifications.
Tao Sykes和我会做通报
Flynn, do this one by the book.
Flynn 按照规矩做这个
Whatever's in this purse is not going anywhere, so...
不管这手提包里有什么都不会丢 所以...
you get a warrant before you dump it out.
你打开之前得拿到授权许可书
Got it? Got it.
明白吗 明白
You wouldn't believe how many judges are out of town this weekend.
你不会相信这个周末有多少法官出城了
Suspect still lights out? Last I checked, Lieutenant.
嫌疑人还在昏迷吗 上次我看的时候还是 副队长
She's not going anywhere.Is that the warrant?
她哪也去不了 这是授权许可书吗
Yeah. What about her blood-alcohol content?
是的 她的血液酒精含量怎么样
Well, the lab's gonna call you with the results
嗯 实验室一出结果
as soon as they come in. Let's open it up.
就会打给你 我们把它打开吧
Name's Leslie Nolan. Silver Lake address.
姓名 Leslie Nolan 地址 银湖
She's an organ donor. She's also a Doctor.
她是个器官捐献者 也是个医生
So let's assume she'll have a lawyer.
那么 我们假设她有位律师
Oh, I bet she'll have a medical condition, too,
喔 我打赌她也会有个身体♥检♥查
with symptoms that fit with her accident.
显示导致这次事故的症状
Suspect's a resident in neuropsychiatry.
嫌疑人是位神经精神科住院医生
Probably gonna blame the crash on narcolepsy
有可能把事故归咎于发作性嗜睡症
or some other psych B.S.
或其他心理疾病上
Which won't matter if her blood alcohol is through the roof.
如果她的血液酒精含量过高 这些就都没用
But just to be safe, let's see the results of any other
但是为了保险起见 我们先看
tests she's undergone since she arrived.
这个测试结果
"Oh, hey, Rusty, what are you doing here?"
“喔 嘿 Rusty 在这干嘛呢”
Nothing, just, uh, being dragged out of bed
没事 只是 在早上六点被
at 6:00 in the morning because I must be supervised 24/7.
从床上被拖起来 就因为我得一天24小时被监督着
How about you guys?
你们呢
"Oh, just exhausted from all of the hard work
"哦 只是被为你做的那些工作
we've been doing on your behalf."
累坏了而已
Wow. I can't thank you all enough. You guys are... fantastic.
喔 我怎么谢你们都不够 你们简直...碉堡了
Oh, you're through already? 'Cause that was hilarious.
哦 所以你已经放下了 那简直太搞笑了
Excuse me, Detective. Your suspect is conscious.
不好意思 警探 你们的嫌犯清醒了
Uh, Lieutenant,
呃 副队长
don't say anything, but Reno P.D. alerted me.
什么都别说 但是里诺警局提醒了我
They may have already found Rusty's mother.
他们可能已经找到了Rusty的妈妈
No kidding. Reno P.D. What a surprise.
没开玩笑么 里诺警局 真是奇了怪了
So maybe now you'll get rid of the little psycho, huh?
所以现在你可以摆脱那个小脑残了 哈
Oh. M-maybe. DCFS and a judge will decide that.
噢 是吧 儿童家庭服务部门和法官会决定的
But in the meantime, don't say anything to Rusty
但同时 什么都别对Rusty说
until we absolutely confirm the woman's identity.
除非我们完全确认了那个女人的身份
If Reno police calls back, ask them to hold for me, please.
要是里诺警局打来 请让他们等我一下
Detective Sanchez,
Sanchez警探
will you join me with miss, um, with Dr. Nolan?
你能加入我和 额...Nolan医生么
You did get a warrant to search that purse?
你确实是有搜查那个手包的搜查证吧
Come on. You think I'm new at this?
得了吧 你当我还是菜鸟么
Hey, funny guy. You sing and dance, too?
嘿 演小品的 你也会唱歌♥跳舞么
How are you feeling, Doctor?
你觉得怎么样 医生
My head... I feel groggy.
我的头...我觉得有点晕
They probably gave you painkillers.
他们应该给了你止痛药了
You had a tough night.
你昨晚挺不容易的
What ... what happened to me?
我...我发生了什么事
Why don't you tell us the last thing you remember?
要不你先说说你还记得什么
I left the restaurant and ...
我走出了餐厅然后...
Um...
嗯...
I left the restaurant and then...
我走出了餐厅然后...
I don't know. Um...
我不知道 嗯..
What happened?
然后怎么了
剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表