剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表
and the next five minutes only.
就五分钟
No!
不要
Let me give you some perspective, Greg,
我帮你梳理一下 格雷格
because none of us is happy with this situation,
所有人都对现在的情况不满意
but you are the only one with options here,
但只有你有选择的权利
and they're very easy...
而且这两条路
to understand.
简单明了
Sign this statement of facts,
在事实说明上签字
agree to say these words out loud in front of a judge,
在法官面前大声承认这些事情
and you have chosen life.
你就能活命
Refuse, and you have accepted a process
拒绝签字 你就走向了一条
that will only end with your execution
把你送上注射死刑的
by lethal injection.
不归路
I want to be perfectly clear with you,
我要跟你彻底讲清楚
Greg, if you choose death,
格雷格 如果你选择死亡
we have an obligation to see that you get it.
我们有义务保证你被判死刑
Are you ready for that?
你准备好了吗
What's it gonna be, Greg?
你选哪条路 格雷格
Deal...
合作
Or no deal?
还是不合作
Sykes.
赛克斯
What are you doing here?
你在这里干什么
Captain Raydor requested my transfer to major crimes.
雷达队长把我调到重案组了
Looks like I'll be sitting here next to you.
貌似我要坐在你旁边了
What was it you said?
你怎么说来的
Oh, yeah.
对
"Oh, that captain Raydor and her crazy ideas."
"那个雷达队长的想法太荒唐了"
You are the biggest two-faced ass-kisser
你是史上第一两面派
I have ever met.
马屁精
It's gotten me this far.
我就是靠这个爬上来的
Thank you, detective Miller.
谢谢你 米勒警探
And for your sake,
站在你的立场
I am glad Greg's deal was no worse than it was.
我很高兴格雷格没有受到更重的定罪
He didn't deserve that deal!
不应该轻判他
Yes. Thank you. Bye.
好的 谢谢 再见
Greg Miller is going to jail for the people we killed...
格雷格·米勒因为我们杀的人而进了监狱
And getting off scot-free
但他自己杀了人
for the murders he committed himself.
却没有受到法律的制裁
But I guess that's all right
但我估计你不在乎
because you saved the city a lot of money.
因为这为市政♥府♥省了一大笔钱
I bet you're really happy about that, huh?
我估计你因此非常开心吧
I put a murderer away for life in less than 48 hours,
我48小时内将谋杀犯绳之于法
which is not the usual routine around here. So, yes...
在这里并不是常有的事 所以没错
I feel excellent. Thank you for asking.
我高兴极了 谢谢你的关心
So, we've been doing it all wrong, is that it?
那我们以前都做错了吗
When suspects agree to a deal,
嫌犯如果同意协商的条件
like Greg Miller just did,
比如格雷格·米勒这样
they surrender all rights to appeal.
他们就放弃了上诉的权利
We've locked them up, we've thrown away the key,
我们把他关起来 扔掉门钥匙
we move on.
继续工作
With people like Amy Sykes?
和艾米·赛克斯之流一起工作吗
Ye gods!
天呐
As difficult as this may be for you to understand,
也许你很难理解
I need at least one person working here
但我在这里工作需要至少一个人
who actually likes me.
喜欢我
Sykes doesn't like you.
赛克斯才不喜欢你呢
She's just pretending to like you to get the job.
她只是假装喜欢你 好得到这个工作
Still...
不管怎样
Oh. Am I, uh, interrupting something?
我打搅你们了吗
No, no, no, no.
没有 没有
We are finished.
我们谈完了
Aren't we finished... Lieutenant?
没事了吧 副队长
Yeah.
完事了
I guess we'll see.
走着瞧吧
I don't even know why she wants this stuff.
我都不知道她为什么要这些东西
Good job today.
今天干得漂亮
You too.
你也是
Brenda's been asking if you put any more thought
布兰达想知道你打算怎么处理
into what to do about Rusty.
拉什蒂的问题
Don't think I'm gonna be all, like, thankful
别以为你收留我了
for... you taking me in.
我就会感激你
Oh, trust me.
相信我
You're not the first adolescent
你不是第一个
to grace my home with your presence.
出现在我家的少年
Having raised two teenagers of my own,
我在这里养大了两个孩子
I have tremendous capacity for ingratitude.
我对忘恩负义有很强的忍♥耐力
Rusty... It's so funny.
拉什蒂 这很有趣
Just when you get good at being a mother,
当你刚成为一名好母亲的时候
you're fired.
就被炒了
Or you quit.
还是你主动放弃的
So, what are we supposed to call each other, anyway?
那我们该如何称呼对方呢
I think...
我觉得
...you should call me...
你应该叫我
Captain Raydor.
雷达队长
Okay. And you can call me Mr. Beck.
好的 那你叫我贝克先生
You are the child in this relationship.
你在这个家庭里是孩子
No, I am the witness.
不 我是证人
If you are the police officer, then I am the witness.
如果你是警官 那我就是证人
There are not a lot of people around here
在这里喊我名字的人
who call me by my first name.
不是很多
Oh, well, maybe that's why you live alone with a spare bedroom.
也许就是你一人守着间空卧室独居的原因
I live alone because my children are grown.
我自己住是因为孩子们长大了
Spare bedroom is for when they visit.
他们回来时可以住在另一间卧室
But you may call me Sharon.
但你可以叫我纱伦
How's that?
怎么样
"Sharon"?
纱伦
What, is that like your bad idea
这是你的馊主意
of a joke or something?
还是跟我开玩笑吗
Why do you say that?
为什么这么说
Sharon is my mother's name.
纱伦是我妈妈的名字
God, you haven't been looking for her at all, have you?
天呐 你根本没在查她的下落
Rusty, I just got this job yesterday.
拉什蒂 我昨天才接手工作
Give me a chance to catch up.
给我个补课的机会
I am making a good-faith effort.
我会非常努力的
I am. Where's your bathroom?
我会的 厕所在哪
It's right down there.
在那边
Rusty.
拉什蒂
If it is possible to find your mother,
如果能找到你的母亲
I will do it.
我一定会找
I promise you.
我向你保证
Sure you will, captain.
你一定会的 队长
Sure you will.
一定会
剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表