剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表
in interview room 1. All right.
在1号♥接待室 好的
Would that be the young lady who jumped out of Derek's house?
会是那个在Derek家跳窗的女孩吗
She could be, but we don't want anyone
有可能 但我们可不想
to know she was at the crime scene,
让人知道她当时在犯罪现场
so keep that quiet.
所以别声张
We can't have special treatment here,
我们在这里不享有特殊待遇
so if you need to release that information...
所以如果要发布这讯息...
No, no, no, no.
不不不
We don't want the murderer to know that we have a witness.
我们不想凶手知道这有个证人
Julio, is there anything else?
Julio 还有别的事吗
Well, uh, Elena only speaks Spanish.
嗯 Elena只会说西班牙语
So she might've heard a fight,
她可能听到了吵架
but she probably didn't understand it.
但却不一定听得懂内容
And she insists she was locked in the bathroom the whole time,
她坚持说她一直把自己关在浴室
so she didn't see anything.
所以什么也没看见
Did she mention her pimp?
有提到她的皮条客吗
No, ma'am, but Hollywood's bringing him over right now.
没有 夫人 不过好莱坞分局正在带他过来
So the pimp's already under arrest,
这么说皮条已经被抓了
and the girl is cooperating?
而女孩也合作了 是吗
Oh, not a chance, sir,
完全没有 先生
but Elena's name came up on three F.I.S.
可Elena的名字在三个F.I.S上出现过
F... F.I.S?
F... F.I.S是什么
Uh, yeah.
哦对
When a patrol officer talks to a suspicious type,
当巡警询问嫌疑人时
he fills out a field interview card
他就会填写一张现场访问卡
like these... F. I.S.
像这些... 就是F.I.S
Let's see.
让我们看看
Elena was stopped on three separate occasions by the L.A.P.D.
Elena三次在不同场合被洛杉矶警♥察♥问话
And always in the company of her pimp, Charles Alvarez.
每次都有她的皮条Charles Alvarez同行
So Mr. Alvarez is currently on probation,
所以Alvarez先生目前在缓刑期
but what's this little circle with the dot in the center?
可这中间带点的小圆圈表示什么
Does that mean he's a target?
是目标的意思吗
Uh, no.
不是
The circle with the dot in the center
这个中心带点的圆圈是指
means that in the professional opinion
从当时进行询问的警官的
of the officer conducting the interview,
专业角度来说 Alvarez先生
Mr. Alvarez was an asshole.
就和未洗菊花一样肮脏无比
Well, too bad that's not a crime, isn't it?
真可惜不代表犯罪
I'll be needing your professional opinion
接下来好几天
quite a lot over the next few days
我都需要你的专业意见
because if you discover that Derek
因为若是你发现Derek
had this girl in his house for the wrong reasons,
留这女孩在家是为了做坏事
well, the sooner I know that, the better,
一定要尽早通知我
which is why I'd like to leave John here
所以我决定让John留在这里
to monitor your progress.
监督你们的工作
Sir, you have a speech at 1100 hours
长官 十一点你有个演讲
that I think you should... I've made speeches long before I met you, John.
我认为你应该... 遇见你之前我就做演讲了 John
This is more important.
这个更重要
If Chief Taylor has no objections...
如果Taylor局长不反对的话
No. No, John, of course. Observe.
当然不 John 完全同意
Thank you.
谢谢
And it was great to meet the L.A.P.D.'s best and brightest.
很荣幸见到洛杉矶最厉害最有前途的警♥察♥
John.
John
Captain.
上尉
Which am I? The best or the brightest?
我是哪个 最厉害的还是最有前途的
I hate being monitored this way.
我最讨厌被这样监督着
Since we don't have his computer,
既然没有他的电脑
should I get a warrant for the victim's e-mail?
要不要申请个搜查令查查受害者的电子邮件
Yes. Thank you, Lieutenant.
是的 谢谢你 中尉
Detective Sanchez, prepare the interview with Elena.
Sanchez警探 准备给Elena做笔录
Lieutenant Flynn, let me know
Flynn中尉 女孩的皮条一到达
the minute that the young woman's pimp arrives.
立马通知我
And I'll need buzz in electronics.
我还需要Buzz在监控室
Excuse me.
失陪一下
Damn it!
该死
Wow. Such language.
这话都出来了
Shocking, I know.
震惊了吧
It seems that the captain has suddenly become
似乎上尉突然就变得
very frustrated with the system.
对这个制度很失望
Well, boys, you're about to hear something
伙计们 你们即将听到 我说一些
that I thought would never come out of my mouth.
连我都觉得自己不会说出来的话
Mike, call the D.A.'s office.
Mike 给检察官办公室打个电♥话♥
Get hobbs over here.
让Hobbs过来一趟
I think we might just need a snake wrangler
我想我们需要一个圆滑点的人
to help us with all of our new political friends.
来对付一下我们政界的朋友
You can take this desk.
你可以用这个桌子
The detective who normally sits here
本来坐在这里的探员
is still recuperating from some injuries.
还在休假养伤
Oh, but are you gonna talk to the girl now?
哦 但你现在要跟那个女孩谈谈吗
Chief Taylor said something about my listening in.
Taylor局长说让我也去旁听
Yes, Mr. Felton, we are about to interview Elena.
是的 Felton先生 我们马上就要审讯Elena了
And I'd like to remind you
我想提醒你一句
of the confidential nature of a murder investigation.
谋杀案审讯内容是高度机密
Of course, Captain.
当然 上尉
I only report to the Senator,
我只会向参议长汇报
and that's to keep him from being blindsided.
大概 让他别不知情就行
Oh, John Jacob. Did they find the girl yet?
哦 John Jacob 他们找到那个女孩了吗
The one from Derek's house?
Derek家的那个吗
Excuse me. Who are you?
不好意思 你是哪位
Marisol Pena. I worked with Derek.
我叫Marisol Pena 我是Derek同事
I've been worried that whoever killed him
我一直在担心 那个杀他的凶手
might have murdered the girl, too.
也许会对那个女孩动手
I thought you only reported to the senator.
我以为你只向参议长汇报
I'm so sorry.
我很抱歉
Uh, h... he felt Marisol might be able
额 他觉得Marisol也许知道
to help figure out what happened.
发生了什么
She's the executive director of Shannon House.
她是Shannon基金会的执行经理
Oh, well, then perhaps you can tell me if it was normal
哦 那么 也许你能告诉我Derek是不是
for Derek to have an underage prostitute
经常在自己家里
in his own home.
招雏妓
I know how it must look to you, but Derek passed his card out
我知道就你会误会 但Derek只是给每一个他认为
to any young girl he thought was being trafficked.
被逼做不正当交易的女孩发名片
I told him that one day,
我那天就跟他说了
one of these pimps was gonna take him out.
那些拉皮条的肯定会对他不利的
I told him.
我告诉他了
We already have the pimp in our custody.
我们已经把那个拉皮条的抓起来了
Well, he'll assume that she turned him in.
但 他会以为是她告发他的
The girl... she's not gonna talk to you.
那个女孩 她不会对你们开口的
Look, let me help you.
看着 让我帮你们
I walked the streets for 15 years.
我在街上工作了15年
There is a very narrow window of opportunity to gain this girl's trust.
要获得那些姑娘的信任不容易
Working with teenagers who have been sexually abused...
要去帮助那些曾经被性♥虐♥待的十几岁的姑娘
It's complicated, and the slightest mistake
这很复杂 而只要有一点点差错
can drive them back out onto the street,
就会让她们重新回到街上去
where most of them die.
而她们大多数就这么香消玉殒
Derek was murdered trying to save this girl's life.
Derek是因为想拯救她们而被杀
Please. Let me help you.
求你了 让我帮你
P... please don't waste his sacrifice.
不能让他白白牺牲了
I will be mindful of your concerns,
我对你的关切铭感在心
but first, you need to be mindful of mine.
但前提是 你要记得我说的话
Elena.
Elena
"This man... he was a friend of yours, wasn't he?"
这个男人是你的朋友 是吗
"He was murdered yesterday.
他昨天被人谋杀了
"We know you jumped out his window.
我们知道你昨天从他家窗户逃出去的
Maybe you killed him."
是你杀了他吗
That's ridiculous. Shh!
真可笑
"No, no, no. I didn't."
不 不 不 我没有
Ms. Pena, she needs to talk,
Pena女士 她必须要开口说话
and you need to keep quiet, please.
所以你要保持安静 好吗
Charles Alvarez.
Charles Alvarez
剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表