剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表
I mean, you want to know why people don't like the police?
你知道为什么警民关系不和谐吗
It's because you're all a bunch of liars.
因为你们是一群骗子
That's why.
这就是原因所在
Okay.
好吧
Right.
好
Rusty...
拉什蒂
We haven't been able to find your mom yet,
目前还没能找到你妈妈
and you are too young to live unsupervised.
而你又太年轻不能独居
I lived unsupervised for months, and nobody cared.
我曾经独居过好几个月 也没人在意
I can handle it.
我能应付
Okay.
好吧
You are a material witness in a murder trial,
你是一起凶杀案的重要证人
which means that you have to go to court
这就意味着菲利普·斯特罗受审的时候
when Philip Stroh stands trial,
你也要出庭
and you have to testify under oath
还要对所见所闻
about what happened to you. No, I don't have to do that.
照实陈述 不 我不用这么做
Oh, yes, you do. And we have to protect you until then.
必须的 我们会一直保护你直到出庭之日
No, I am not doing that, and you can't make me.
不 我不干 你们也休想逼我
Oh, yes, we can make you, and we will make you.
我们能逼你 也会逼你的
And until then, we need to find a safe place for you to stay.
在那之前 我们会先给你找个安全的住处
Look, I-I-I don't know you...
我不认识你
Really.
说真的
But I don't like you.
我不喜欢你这人
So, I'd rather just deal with Brenda, please.
我还是更愿意跟布兰达打交道
Well, I'm afraid you're standing at the back of a very long line.
这恐怕是你痴心妄想了
Unfortunately, Chief Johnson has retired from the L.A.P.D.
很不幸 强生局长已经退休了
She is out of town. So I am who you've got.
她去别的地方了 所以你只能跟我打交道
What?
什么
Um... Hold on.
等一下
No, no, no, no. You hold on.
不不不 你等一下
I need to know who here is looking for my mother.
我想知道谁在帮忙找我妈
I am.
我
I am supervising the search for your mother.
找你妈妈这事由我负责
And I will find her.
我也一定会找到她
Yes, come in.
请进
Um... Sorry to interrupt.
抱歉打扰了
But the lieutenants are back,
副队们都回来了
and Commander Taylor...
泰勒指挥官
Assistant Chief Taylor is walking down from his office.
泰勒副局长也从办公室过来了
Okay. Um...
好
Buzz, you remember Rusty.
巴斯 你还记得拉什蒂吧
Uh... Yes. Hi.
对 你好
I don't know him.
我不认识这货
He works here.
他在这上班
Um, Buzz...
巴斯
Could you keep our guest with you in Electronics
能让这位客人先待在你的机房♥
till I get Child Services
直到我联♥系♥儿童服务中心
to appoint a more suitable guardian?
给他安排一个更合适的监护人吗
No! I know how upsetting this is.
不要 我知道你不愿意
No, you can't. You put me somewhere.
你不能这么做 把我随便扔到一个地方去
Listen. But I don't have time to deal with...
听我说 我没时间去处理
I can't stop now to do this. Listen to me.
我没法停下手中的事专门伺候你 听我说
No, you listen to me. Listen to me!
不 你听我说 听我说
If you put me somewhere that is not with my mom,
如果你不让我跟我妈一起而把我丢给别人
then I am gone.
我就远走高飞
And that... that's too bad for your trial, huh?
这样对你们庭审很不利吧
Buzz. Electronics. Now.
巴斯 带他去机房♥ 赶紧
Hey, I want a lawyer!
我要找律师
I have a right to a lawyer, don't I?
我有权请律师 对吧
I want a lawyer.
我要请律师
Lawyers are for criminals, not witnesses.
只有罪犯才有权请律师 证人不行
That's probably another lie.
搞不好你们又在骗我
I bet you don't know the first thing about lawyers.
你肯定对律师一无所知
What kind of name is "Buzz," anyway?
话说"嗡嗡"是什么破名字啊[巴斯有"嗡嗡"之意]
You mean compared to "Rusty"?
总比你叫"锈锈"强[拉什蒂有"生锈"之意]
Sykes?
赛克斯
Sykes. What are you doing here?
赛克斯 你怎么在这
I asked for her help catching up with your investigation,
看她有空 就让她过来帮我
seeing as she was available
跟上你的调查进度
and you were quite rightly focused on finding our shooter.
你只顾着一门心思找枪手了
How'd you do?
怎么样了
Unfortunately, we still don't know who we're looking for.
很不幸 还不能确定要找的人是谁
But we did identify all of the...
但已经确认了所有的...
well, I guess now they're victims,
现在应该说死者了
and we collected some useful stuff from their apartment.
也从他们的公♥寓♥找到了一些有用之物
So, let's see.
看看吧
The, uh...
这个
The guy who gave himself up
先缴械投降
and also got shot in the back of the head
后被人射中后脑的那家伙
is lance corporal Larry Martin from Scottsdale.
叫拉里·马丁 是名下士 来自斯科茨代尔
Ex-marine.
前陆战队士兵
We have former army private
还有巴瑞·西顿 以前是陆军士兵
Barry Seaton from Decatur, Illinois, driver of the vehicle,
来自伊利诺伊州的迪凯特
who detective Sykes followed.
赛克斯跟踪的那辆车就是由他驾驶的
And army private Scott Henry from San angelo, Texas.
还有来自德州圣安吉洛的前陆军士兵斯考特·亨利
Retired. Permanently.
退伍了 永久退伍
Detective Miller...
米勒警探
These men seem to have become expert
这些人似乎对于
at both choosing their targets and evading capture.
选择目标和躲避追捕很专业
That's right. They always pick cash-heavy stores.
没错 他们所选目标都是现金很多的店铺
We tried predicting where they would go,
我们曾试过预测他们的下手目标
but whenever we were sitting on them,
但每次我们埋伏好的时候
they were somewhere else.
他们却去了别的地方
Well, can you explain why two of these men made a clean getaway,
你能解释一下为什么那两人顺利逃跑后
then circled back to shoot
又折回来
one of their own in the back of the head?
枪杀了自己的同伴呢
Well, according to Lieutenant Flynn,
富林副队说
Corporal Martin was about to talk.
马丁下士正准备开口
Maybe his surviving partners thought he was a weak link.
也许是逃走的同伙怕他泄密
So all of our men were veterans in their mid to late 20s.
那所有嫌犯都是介于25-30岁之间的退伍军人
They have anything else in common?
他们还有其他共同点吗
Don't know yet, ma'am.
还不清楚 长官
And have we eliminated some potential connections?
那排除过潜在联♥系♥吗
Come on, guys.
打起精神来
We're after some extremely violent, well-armed offenders.
我们要追捕一群极其暴♥力♥且全副武装的罪犯
The city needs us to pull it together.
要全力以赴才能保卫家园
And you waited for a moment like this to put her here.
你不就是在等这样的机会好把她派来吗
So you could say those words.
所以你才能说这些风凉话
All that "Let's pull together for the good of the city" crap.
什么"全力以赴保卫家园"的屁话
Well, we will pull together because it's our duty.
我们会全力以赴 因为这是我们的职责所在
But later, you and I, Assistant Chief,
但过后 副局长 我要和你
are going to talk.
好好谈一谈
Okay.
好
But later.
过后谈
Before... "Later,"
在"过后"之前
I'd just like to say,
我想说
the L.A.P.D. needs to be extra careful right now...
我们执行任务一定要额外小心 不容闪失
Not only to obey the rules,
不仅仅要遵守规章制度
but to be seen obeying the rules.
而且要让公众看到
Therefore, as the Commanding Officer
因此 作为负责
responsible for the conduct of this investigation,
这件案子一举一动的指挥官
and before I call to ask
在我打电♥话♥
for a prosecutor to be assigned to this case,
找检察官来提起公诉之前
I would like to know what we are up against...
我要知道我们起诉的是什么
Now.
就现在
You would think that all these guys
你可能会以为这些人
would be from the same branch of the service,
来自同一支部队
but they're not.
但不是
Or that they served together
又或者以为他们
at the same time in the same place... they didn't.
同一时间在同一地点服役 也不是
剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表