剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表
Anthony would have wanted us to win.
安东尼想要我们赢
What would Anthony want us to do?
安东尼想要我们怎么样
He would have wanted us to win!
他想要我们赢
Does anyone else think that?
还有谁也这么想吗
Can anyone else say what Anthony would want us to do?
还有谁能告诉我 安东尼想要我们做什么
To win! What?
要赢 什么
To win! Say again?
要赢 再说一次
To win! Let me hear you!
要赢 让我听到你的声音
Lamar just got a buddy.
拉马尔刚见到一个朋友
To win! Again.
要赢 再说一次
To win! Again!
要赢 再说一次
To win! Again!
要赢 再说一次
To win! Again!
要赢 再说一次
All right. Put it up.
好了 把手举起来
All right, fellas.
好了 伙计们
He's got to be waiting around for someone.
他一定是在等什么人
On three, let me hear you say "Anthony."
我数到三 一起大声喊"安东尼"
One, two, three. Anthony!
一 二 三 安东尼
He's moving.
他走了
Are you guys getting this?
你们看到了吗
We are. We see Lamar.
看到了 我们看到拉马尔了
His friend is staying put.
他的朋友待在原地
I'm going after the target.
我跟着目标
He's following the coach.
他在跟踪教练
All black-and-whites and S.I.S. ready to move on my say.
所有警员和特别行动组准备 听我命令行动
Ramirez is leaving.
拉米雷斯走了
Hey, asshole.
混♥蛋♥
Yo, Lamar. What's going on?
拉马尔 怎么了
Kill my brother? Huh?
你杀了我弟弟
He's going after a kid.
他在追一个孩子
He's chasing a kid!
他在追赶一个孩子
All units, move in and apprehend the suspect.
所有单位行动 逮捕嫌疑人
Get out of my way! Get out of my way!
让开 让开
A gun! He's got a gun!
枪 他有把枪
Where is everyone? What the hell?
其他人都在哪儿 搞什么鬼
Detective Sanchez?
桑切斯警探呢
Good god.
老天呐
Come on! Take him!
快 抓住他
Take him! Take him! Sykes.
抓住他 抓住他 塞克斯
Sykes, can you hear me?
塞克斯 能听见我说话吗
I need an ambulance!
我需要救护车
Officer Down! Get an ambulance!
警员受伤 叫救护车
Flynn, I'm getting my car.
富林 我去开车
Call me as soon as you know what hospital
知道她被送到哪家医院后
they're taking her to.
马上给我打电♥话♥
You got it.
我会的
Get the runner, damn it! Get the runner!
抓那个逃跑的 该死 抓那个逃跑的
Police! Stop! I didn't do anything! I didn't do anything!
警♥察♥ 站住 不是我♥干♥的 不是我♥干♥的
On the ground! On the ground!
趴下
Facedown on the ground! Hands up!
趴下 脸朝下 举高双手
Sykes, can you hear me?
塞克斯 听到我说话吗
You did it. You got the gun.
你干得不错 你拿到枪了
Sykes
塞克斯
I didn't do anything!
不是我♥干♥的
What are you -- what are you doing?!
你干什么
I didn't do anything. I didn't do anything.
我什么也没做 不是我♥干♥的
You will get your chance to talk soon enough.
你一会再解释吧
Sorry. This is all I've typed to grab for you.
抱歉 我只能买♥♥到这种了
It's great.
很好
What's this?
这是什么
That's more information about your father.
这是你父亲更详细的资料
Captain Raydor wanted you to have it.
雷达队长让我交给你
But Sharon said you guys
可是纱伦不是说过
couldn't do a background check on him.
你们不能对他进行背景调查吗
We didn't. DCFS sent that over.
我们没查 是民政局送过来的
D-do you need anything else?
你还有其他需要吗
No. No, thanks. Okay.
没有 谢谢你 好的
Is everything all right?
一切都好吗
Actually, no.
事实上 并不好
Detective Sykes was hurt today,
塞克斯警探今天受伤了
and we're still waiting to hear how she is.
我们仍在等待她的消息
Lieutenant.
副队长
Any word on Amy? Well
有艾米的消息吗 这个嘛
Captain, I've called a press conference in an hour
队长 我将在一小时后召开新闻发布会
to announce that we've detained a potential suspect.
宣布警方已扣留一名嫌疑犯
How is Detective Sykes?
塞克斯警探情况怎样了
Concussion, cuts and bruises, dislocated jaw.
脑震荡 皮外伤 下颏骨脱臼
Good god.
天啊
Look, this is one of the big differences
这就是进行内部调查
between running internal affairs and working homicides.
与处理谋杀案的最大区别
You send people into seriously dangerous situations,
你派他们去冒险
and they go because that's the job.
他们也会去 因为那是工作
And Sykes did that job today.
塞克斯今天完成了任务
Damn well.
还相当出色
But, Lieutenant, what did I miss?
副队长 我有什么疏漏吗
I thought -- it seemed like we had the situation covered.
我觉得 我的安排是万无一失的
We're never "Covered."
不可能"万无一失"
You have a partner, you have a gun,
尽管你有搭档 有枪
you have a camera, you have S.I.S. and vests
有摄像头 有特别行动组 防弹背心
and dogs and patrol cars out the ass,
有警犬 还有警车支援
and people still get hurt.
但还是会有人受伤
Sharon...
纱伦
There is no defense against bad luck.
霉运来了什么也挡不住
And we can't even take the time right now
我们现在根本就没时间
to properly consider Amy's misfortune
去考虑艾米为何倒霉
because we have this murder to solve,
因为我们还要破案
which is what I'm sure Chief Taylor
我相信泰勒局长
has come to remind us of.
刚才已经提醒过我们了
I have.
是的
Lamar won't be any more trouble to us.
拉马尔不会再给我们添麻烦了
But he was chasing that kid for a reason,
但是他追逐那小子是有原因的
and the sooner we get the word out
越早对外公布
that we're questioning the boy who killed Anthony Lewis,
我们在审讯杀害安东尼·刘易斯的男孩
the less likely there will be any kind of gang retaliation.
发生帮派仇杀的可能性就越小
Detective Sanchez.
桑切斯警探
Are you all right?
你还好吗
My foot hurts, but not enough.
脚很疼 但还不解恨
Maybe I should have kicked that bastard harder.
我应该踢得再狠一些
Coach Ramirez told me that our victim and Diego Alvarado,
据拉米雷斯教练说 拉马尔之前追逐的那小子
the kid that Lamar was chasing,
名叫迪亚哥·阿瓦拉多
got into a fight in the locker room two weeks ago.
两周前他和受害人在更衣室争吵过
Did he say why?
因为什么
Well, Diego wasn't too happy
迪亚哥不太高兴安东尼
that Anthony took the quarterback spot from him.
抢了他的四分卫位置
Wait, wait.
等一下
Diego murdered our victim
你是说迪亚哥杀了我们的受害人
to get his starting position back?
就是为了争夺这个四分卫位置吗
Do you know how important being a quarterback is
你知道在那个区能成为四分卫
to a player from that neighborhood?
对一名球员来说有多重要吗
It is not just a game.
这不只是比赛
Lieutenant, it is potentially the rest of your life.
很可能关系到一个人的前途 副队
Well, the coach also confirmed
教练也证实了
that Diego was watching game film
迪亚哥昨晚和攻击手
with the offense last night.
一起观看比赛录像
Motive and opportunity.
既有动机又有作案机会
Now all we need is evidence.
我们需要证据支持
Does Diego have access to a red minivan?
迪亚哥有使用过红色小型货车吗
We're looking into that.
我们正在查
Captain, Diego's parents.
队长 迪亚哥的父母来了
Where's my son?
我儿子在哪儿
剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表