剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表
Suspect was found guilty two days after we discovered the body.
犯罪嫌疑人在我们发现尸体两天后 被发现有罪
I just saved hundreds of thousands of dollars
我刚刚节省了一大笔钱
that I can use for overtime and DNA tests.
我可以用那些钱来付加班费和DNA测试
I can't tell you for sure if this is how it's going to be,
我没法确切的告诉你这案子该如何进展
but I certainly hope so.
但我确实希望像这一样
Then I quit.
那我退出
So, you're leaving?
所以 你要离开了吗
Well, maybe you're a better Detective than I thought.
嗯 或许你是个比我想像中好很多的警探
How'd I give myself away? Packing up all my stuff?
我要怎么离开 把我所有的东西都收拾带走吗
Looky here.
看看这里
My whole career fits in one cardboard box.
我整个职业生涯都在一个纸箱里
You know, lots of older people enjoy retirement.
你知道 很多老年人都喜欢退休
I mean, my grandparents,for example ...
我是指 例如 我的祖父母
y-you remind me of them a little.
你有点让我想起了他们
They just retired to the Gulf coast of Florida, and they love it.
他们刚刚退休 去了佛罗里达那的墨西哥湾海岸 他们非常喜欢那里
You should check it out.
你也可以去那里试试
It's terrific for active seniors,and they have singles night, too.
这对于有活力的长者来说是非常棒的地方 他们那儿也有单身派对
Maybe you could meet someone special.
搞不好你就遇到了对的人
He's not retiring. How can you be so sure, Julio?
他不是退休 你怎么能这么确定 Julio
You can't afford it. What are you so upset about?
你付不起这些的 你在失落些什么
Dirtbags get deals ...it happens every day.
让人讨厌的人♥渣♥赢了 这种事情每天都发生
It's not the deal, Flynn.It's that woman.
并不是因为这个案子 Flynn 是那个女人
After four wives,five divorces, six Chiefs,
在有过四任妻子 经历了五次离婚 六个老板
three partners,and two parakeets..
三个拍档 还有两只长尾小鹦鹉之后
who live a longer than I expected them to...
还有谁活的比我还长的话 我期盼他们...
I just don't want to be forced into
我只是不想被迫进入另一段
another long-standing,unhappy relationship.
长♥期♥的不愉快的关系中
I completely agree.
我完全同意
I'm gonna get a cup of coffee. There's a fresh pot in the break room.
我要去泡杯咖啡 休息室有刚泡好的一壶
Can you get me one? Two sugars. Come get your own, genius.
帮我拿杯 两块方糖 自己拿 机灵鬼
Lieutenant, should I say how much I appreciate
副队长需要我说我有多么欣赏
your service and your experience?
你的工作和你的经验吗
Should I remind you that we ...both of us ...
我应该提醒你 我们 我们俩都
are probably dealing with misconceptions about each other?
很有可能彼此之间误会重重吗
Can we improve our work relationship through dinner and a drink?
我们可以吃个饭喝一杯改善一下工作关系吗
God, no.
老天 不要
Look, Captain.This isn't just about you.
听着 队长 不仅仅是因为你
After all I've given to the L.A.P.D.,
在我为洛杉矶员警署奉献了所有之后
anyone else besides me sitting in that office is an insult.
任何人除了我之外坐在那间队长办公室都是一种侮辱
And it's not fair.
并且这不公平
You have been a homicide Detective for how long,
你作为一个凶杀案警探 已经有很长一段时间了
and you're still expecting life to be fair.
你现在还仍然指望生活是公平的吗
Look, if I stay, I'll only complain and point out your mistakes.
听着 如果我说 我未来只会抱怨并且指出你的错误
Lieutenant, aren't you experienced enough
副队长 难道你记得我是你的上司还
to speak your mind with me and remember my rank?
对我坦率的说出你的想法的事做得还不够多么
Well, of course I am.The problem is I don't want to.
嗯 当然 我有做过 问题是我不想再这样了
This whole situation, it ...it just sucks.
整个情况 都糟透了
It does a little. I know.
是有一点 我懂的
Look.
听着
Why don't you agree to stay on at Major Crimes only ...
为什么不在重案组留下来
only till you find someplace completely fair to work.
直到你发现某个地方 是可以完全公平地工作为止
Think about it.
考虑一下吧
Hey.Hey, what are you doing?
嘿 嘿 你在干吗
I still need those to study for that stupid test.
我还需要用它们来学习 去对付那该死的测试
Your things don't belong here.You can study in your room.
你的东西不属于这里 你可以在你房♥间里学习
It's not my room.
它不是我的房♥间
But this is the living room,and it is definitely mine,
但这是客厅 显然客厅是我的
and your stuff needs to go.
你的东西都得搬走
All right.Well, then I'm gone, too.
好啊 那我也走了
How about that, huh?And I mean out the door.
怎么样 啊哈 我是说滚出门
You want to leave?
你想离开吗
I am the best hope you have of finding your mother.
我衷心祝福你找到你妈妈
Okay, look, look. I will try not to make unnecessary demands on you,
好吧 听着 听着 我不会去对你做不必要的要求
but by 11:00 p.m., you're in that room.
但是在晚上11点 你就得要呆在那个房♥间里
You cannot tell me to go to my room.
你不能要求我去我的房♥间
I am not a child, first of all,and second of all, you are not my mother.
我不是小孩 这是其一 其二 你不是我妈妈
You're right. I'm not your mother.
你说的对 我不是你妈妈
And how do we know that? Because I am here.
我们怎么知道这点的 因为我就在这里
I'm here.And your mother is not.
我在这里 而你妈妈却不在
And you're gonna have to try and make the best of it.
你必须得试着在不顺心的时候做到随遇而安
剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表