剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表
Just go through the...
就直接跟他...
I got this side!
我负责这边
I got this side!
我负责这边
This guy wasn't killed with an automatic weapon?
他不是死于自动武器的枪口下
I recovered six of the seven bullets fired,
我复原了凶徒射出的七枚子弹中的六枚
all but one of which landed
除了一枚其它的
somewhere inside the squad car.
都射中了警车
So, yeah, a .40-caliber handgun,
用的是一把口径为40的手♥枪♥
which is why we're keeping the search perimeter
所以我们把弹壳的搜索范围
for the casings to about 150 yards
缩小到沿着这些视线的
along these lines of sight.
140米以内
And we're still looking for the missing bullet.
我们还在找那枚失踪的子弹
The point is, Agent Howard,
霍华德探员 重点是
our suspects have fully automatic weapons,
嫌犯拥有全自动武器
which is a federal crime, too.
这也是一项联邦案件
And since we can't get AFIS to release their names...
既然没法从指纹识别系统里搞到他们的名字
Their prints became classified
在你们查那些枪的时候
when you ran the guns.
他们的指纹就已成为机密
How come?
为什么
I'm guessing the guns were taken from a military base.
我猜那些枪是从军事基地搞到的
This gang, they're veterans.
这群歹徒是退伍军人
What makes you think these guys are soldiers?
你为什么怀疑是军人所为
Well, they took the store down fast,
他们行事果决
targeted unoccupied vehicles.
射中的都是空车
They didn't kill or wound anyone,
没伤害任何人
and 30 minutes later, one of them circled back
而且半小时后 其中一人折返回来
and shot our suspect in the head with a handgun
在一个街区外用手♥枪♥
from over a block away.
把我们的嫌犯爆头
Who can do that?
谁能做到
Every male member of my family served this country in uniform.
我家里每个为国效命的男丁都能做到
My father, my son, and myself.
我父亲 我儿子 还有我自己
Chief Taylor comes from a military family.
泰勒局长来自一个警♥察♥世家
Yeah, well, you may be shocked to hear
听到这些你可能会惊讶
that sometimes husbands kill their wives,
丈夫亲手杀死了妻子
and priests don't always make great babysitters.
神职人员也不好好看孩子
Come on, Miller, what business are you in?
米勒 你是干哪行的
All right, look, if our dead guys are really veterans,
如果死掉的罪犯真是退伍军人
opening their military files
查查他们的军事档案
will help us find their heavily armed friends.
能帮忙找到他们全副武装的同伙
All right, give me a minute.
好 给我点时间
Come on. Come on.
走吧 走吧
Get it all out, Miller.
米勒 说吧
What else is bothering you?
你还有什么困扰的地方
A lot of what happened today doesn't fit this crew's M.O.
今天发生的事不符合这些凶徒一贯的作案手法
They split up to enter the store...
他们分批进入店铺
never did that before.
这种事从未发生过
They hit a place with a silent alarm...
袭击一家有无声警报的店铺
never did that before.
更未发生过
I just thought these guys were smarter than this.
我认为他们没这么笨
If they were really smart,
如果他们真聪明的话
they would have quit before we got here.
就会在我们到达之前罢手了
Flynn! Oh, Captain. You need anything?
富林 队长 有何贵干
Lieutenant, sorry to be running so behind.
副队 很抱歉我来晚了
Could you bring me up to speed?
你能给我讲讲先前的状况吗
Hold on.
等一下
Flynn. Flynn.
富林 富林
Let's make sure all the paperwork is in order
确保所有文件都准备妥当
so that when Agent Howard I.D.s our victims,
这样霍华德探员一确定死者的身份
we can serve those search warrants right away.
搜查令立马就能用
Uh, I'm sorry, Captain.
抱歉 队长
I don't... I don't owe you a briefing.
我不用向你汇报
Technically, the kid was in F.I.D.'S custody, not ours.
实际上 那个孩子是被武调科拘留的 不是我们
And as you can see,
你也看到了
we're in a bit of a hurry around here. Provenza.
我们现在忙成了一锅粥 普罗文茨
Captain Raydor was transferred
雷达队长已从
from Force Investigation Division to Major Crimes,
武力使用调查科调到了重案组
making her your ranking officer.
现在是你的顶头上司
Effective immediately.
立即生效
And I need a briefing.
我要听你做简报
Uh, okay.
好吧
Okay, I'll give you a briefing.
好吧 让我报我就报
You're late.
你迟到了
And you may be the ranking officer,
也许你是重案组的头儿
but I am the incident commander.
但我是现场指挥官
And I am not halting a search
当嫌犯带着自动武器逃跑的时候
for suspects with automatic weapons
我不会磨磨唧唧不去追捕
so you or anybody else can catch up.
只为了给你或是其他人做简报
Flynn, Sanchez. Lieutenant.
富林 桑切斯 副队
Uh, there... there's a couple of things
有两件事
you don't seem to understand.
你似乎不太明白
One is that I am the incident commander,
一件是我是现场指挥官
and the other is English,
另一件是我说的是英语
because I've said it twice.
因为我都说了两遍我是指挥官了
Agent Howard, um, if you would like to represent the FBI,
霍华德探员 你要是能代表调查局的话
we'll be getting our warrants en route.
我们就能拿到搜查令了
I will call you, Captain,
在我抓到罪犯之后
after I've made my arrests.
会电♥话♥向您汇报的 队长
Miller? I may have questions.
米勒 我可能有问题要问你
I told you we should've waited.
我就说不该操之过急的
No.
不
This is the moment.
这个时机再恰当不过了
Wasn't until we started cleaning the store,
等我们清理现场的时候
we even knew the other two suspects had been there.
才知道还有两名嫌犯
And by that time...
而那个时候
They were gone.
他们已经不知所踪
Lieutenant Provenza was mad that we didn't chase after them,
普罗文茨副队因为我们没有追捕逃犯而大动肝火
but I felt it was more important that we stick with procedure
但我认为应该遵守办事程序
and remain at the scene of our action.
留在案发现场更加妥当
Which was the right thing to do, of course.
当然应该这么做
Major Crimes has a history of ignoring L.A.P.D. policy
重案组对于警局的规定视若无睹
and leaving others to deal with the consequences.
还把烂摊子留给他人收拾 算是历史悠久了
Rusty. What are you doing here?
拉什蒂 你在这干嘛呢
His file says "Attention: Major Crimes."
他的档案写着"重案组请注意"
And this is the third time he's run away from home this week.
这是他本周第三次离家出走了
It's not my home.
那不是我的家
The foster parents that D.C.F.S.
儿童家庭服务部安排的领养家庭
put him with... won't take him back.
把他... 不肯要他了
That is fine with me.
我无所谓
They were terrible.
他们烂透了
What's the problem?
有什么问题
Living with complete strangers...
跟陌生人一起生活
that is the problem.
这就是问题
And they were, like, telling me what to do all day long,
而且他们一天到晚对我指手划脚
even, like, what I could eat.
甚至连我吃什么都要管
And they would turn off the television at 9:00 every night.
还有每晚九点就不让看电视了
So, you were tortured.
那你是备受折磨啊
I will take care of him.
把他交给我吧
Thank you.
谢谢
Look, I know Brenda was fired or whatever,
我知道布兰达被炒了还是怎么的
but I need to speak with her right now.
但我现在一定要跟她谈谈
Uh, Detective Sykes.
赛克斯警探
Uh, could you, uh, could you pardon me for one moment?
我能不能失陪一会
Sure. And I should say congratulations, Captain,
当然 还有队长 我应该恭喜你
on taking over Major Crimes.
恭喜你接管了重案组
Well deserved.
当之无愧
Look...
那个
We had a deal.
我们说好的
I helped you guys catch a serial killer
我帮助你们抓了一个连环杀手
so that you would find my mom...
条件是帮我找到亲生母亲
not just dump me into the system.
而不是把我扔给公务机构
剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表